All Minor Leagues Worldwide

Not a league that gets much coverage so Im going to try out a thread today for reaction. Orlando Pirates v Black Leopards The pirate lie 4th from bottom and play 3rd from bottom Leopards, however the positions are a little false as that the Pirates have 5 games in hand of most teams. The Leopards are a poor team and their defeat by the hopeless Amazula 4 games ago just about sums them up Orlando Pirates @ 1.6 BWin Ajax Cape town v Jomo Cosmos Too big a price on the away team here as Jomo who lead their rivals today on goal difference have had the tougher games so far. Ajax Cape town are very inconsistant but can be a tough team to beat. They have only lost 3 games so far. Jomo have strangly enough been playing well away from home and on their last 2 outing have scored 4 in both Jumo Cosmos @ 3.35 Bwin Maritzburg Utd v Bloemfontain Anchored near the bottom with only 3 wins from 16 games and their 2 nearest rivals having played 2 + 3 games less, Maritzburg are probably the worst team in the premier league and that wont change.I rate this team poorer than bottom side Amazula. Bloemfontain lie 8th but a big win today could catapult them to 4rd. Expecting nothing more than an away win. Bloemfontain @ 2.65 Bwin

Re: South Africa Premier league

Blimey Frisky! Last year it was Israel and this year its South Africa! Is it adopt an obscure league a year with you?! You could always try the mighty League of Wales. Thats where real men pick winners! Best of luck by the way.:ok
Ive been looking at a few obscure leagues for a while trying to find value but it is difficult to find write ups, previews, etc. Ive noted that while Israel did ok for me - you can even get odds on Paddy Power now and there is no value left. Bwin have a few that interest me as do Interwetten bt trying to trawl for info is difficult but when i have a day off (like today ) its a little easier.. For Example - I have a cracker in VENEZULA tonight which I'll throw in somewhere later :ok:ok

Re: South Africa Premier league Fcuk it - I'll throw it in here as nobody will probably notice anyway :lol:lol Venezula Clausura Caracas v Aragua Early days in the Clausura but both teams have a win and 2 draws from their opening 3 games. This league is not to be confused with the Primera and fortunes can swing different ways here as teams blood players. There is only that fact that home advantage lies with Caracas (The Primera champions) but Aragua can be more than a match for them. Aragua have managed to find their scoring boots too and have notched 5 while Caracas have started slowly with a 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 so just 2 goals in their opening 3 Aragua @ 8.25 Bwin

Orlando Pirates v Black Leopards Orlando Pirates @ 1.6 BWin :clap:clap:clap 2-0 win Ajax Cape town v Jomo Cosmos Jumo Cosmos @ 3.35 Bwin :$:$:$:$ 3-0 Defeat Maritzburg Utd v Bloemfontain :$:$:$:$ 0-0 draw Bloemfontain @ 2.65 Bwin
Maybe thats why nobody is interested in this league :lol:lol:lol

Venezula Clausura Caracas v Aragua Early days in the Clausura but both teams have a win and 2 draws from their opening 3 games. This league is not to be confused with the Primera and fortunes can swing different ways here as teams blood players. There is only that fact that home advantage lies with Caracas (The Primera champions) but Aragua can be more than a match for them. Aragua have managed to find their scoring boots too and have notched 5 while Caracas have started slowly with a 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 so just 2 goals in their opening 3 Aragua @ 8.25 Bwin
:sad:sad Escobar puts Caracas 1-0 up in 52 minute...

Re: South Africa Premier league Back tonight with 1 game.. Santos v Silverstars The away side lie second in the table and would go top with a win here. They have a small problem of scoring (17 in 17 games) but their defence is solid (only 7 goals against). Santos drew with Maritzburg who I class as being very poor last time out and I think It will pay to side with the away side here tonight. Silverstars @ 2.60 BWin

Re: South Africa Premier league Since you already started with some South African and Venezuela football here, i have found a game from Tunisia tomorrow that looks a little interesting. Gafsa - Esperance Gafsa is currently number 8, with 3-3-1 at home. Form ain't very good, last 9 games has given 1-5-3. Only won 1 game at home in the last 5 (draw 3 times). Esperance is number 4 in the league, has 2-4-1 on awayfield. Only conceeded 4 goals away. Form looks nice, won 4 of the last 6 games. Has only lost 1 of their last 7 away games. H2H gives 1-4-0 to Gafsa. Looks like we could get another draw, but with Esperance good form, i'm try a little on them. Bwin offers 2.50. Might be a little safer with X2 @ 1.30.

Since you already started with some South African and Venezuela football here, i have found a game from Tunisia tomorrow that looks a little interesting.
Best of luck with this - There is definately need for a minor leagues thread so these can be highlighted. Ive not had much look with my picks yet but that happens....Keep with it