UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL

Masterplan

Ready For the Ride? Just play in one of our eight free daily freerolls on right now. The top five of each of our daily freerolls will play in the final, happening on April 8th at 8pm ET. Place in the top 100 of the final and win one of the following prizes: 1st place: The Ultimate ‘UB a Pro’ $100,000 Prize Package: - Entry and travel to the following land-based events:

o WPT World Championship; WSOP Main Event; Aruba 2007; WPT Bellagio 5 Diamond; WPT Tunica; WPT LA Poker Classic; EPT Deauville. *

- Lessons from the UltimateBet pros - A full set of UltimateBet gear. *see terms and conditions for details 2nd place: A seat in the 2007 WSOP Main Event 3rd place: US$5,000 4th place: US$4,000 5th place: US$2,500 6th – 8th place: US$1,500 each 9th – 10th place: US$1,000 each 31st – 60th place: US$250 each 61st – 100th place: US $100 each Earn entry into the final ‘Be a Pro’ freeroll by playing in one of our eight daily Freerolls, starting on January 19th running till April 7th (2:30am, 4:30am, 11:30am, 3:30pm, 5:45pm, 7:45pm, 10:30pm, 11:45pm ET). The five winner of each freeroll will win a seat into our ‘Be a Pro’ final (held on April 8, 8pm ET)! Fast track your pro experience today! Log on now and play to win! See you at the tables…

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL GaF will be able to work this out better than me, but I think this represents excellent value ?? I reckon about $152,000 of Prizes (I'm assuming that 11th to 30th get $500 each as according to masterplans copy they don't get anything !!) There will be max 3200 entries (80 days at 40 per day) - even that represents Good Value, but if you assume that probably about 30% of the people qualified won't actually remember and be Sitouts (as per most Freerolls like this) then that would leave a 'live' field of about 2200 with about top 100 getting paid. I'm not actually taking into consideration how many are going to be competing in your qualifier, so thats where GaF probably better working it out !!

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL Certainly great value if you can get to the final - but how many in each freeroll qualifier? (I dont have Ultimate Bet) - that's where the value may be lost....... Are we certain that the Freerolls are the only means of qualifying for the final? Is a GREAT first prize :loon :loon :loon

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL Just been looking - there are a load of Aruba freerolls too :ok The "be a pro" series is definitely freeroll entry only :ok Just a question of how easy to get through - top 5 in a 10,000 seat freeroll (wild guess) is pretty tough!!!

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL Pfff, can't play.. Could not get in, said something along the lines "You are not a meber of the cardroom this tourney is intended for". Emailed support and got a reply saying bad luck cause I have an account with Devilfish Poker, (which is awful BTW) and its only exclusive to UB account holders only :@

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL Hi all, Decided to try this one and qualifyed after 5 hours of play...:nana :nana There were 2000 entrants and only top 5 qualify...not easy but i think there is quality more then enough in this forum to qualify a few more PL´rs if you are willing to try. cheers :cheers

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL Fantastic Jumalix :clap :clap :clap Thinking about value again ..... each final seat is worth something like $150,000 / 2,500 = $60 So each qualifier offers 5 x $60 seats = $300 If there are 2000 entrants, then that is about 15c per player!!!

Re: UltimateBet 2007 WSOP entry FREEROLL very unlucky m8...it´s so frustrating when we are so close ,after a battle of 5 hours...damn...as i said a few pl´rs can qualify and i hope you keep trying...it would be nice to have some company in the final. Chargeeeeeee