Darts - PDPA Gibraltar Players Championships

Re: Darts - PDPA Gibraltar Players Championships Just a quick question Gaz as I know you play yourself. Can you please briefly explain the format of this event as i had a look on planetdarts and couldnt really find anything. I follow your tips regularly as i can see you have a good eye for value bets in the game but just cant quite understand the draw with all the board numbers.:hope with the selections Thanks Div

Re: Darts - PDPA Gibraltar Players Championships

Just a quick question Gaz as I know you play yourself. Can you please briefly explain the format of this event as i had a look on planetdarts and couldnt really find anything. I follow your tips regularly as i can see you have a good eye for value bets in the game but just cant quite understand the draw with all the board numbers.:hope with the selections Thanks Div
Gaz will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty certain beyond the prelim stages it's best of 5 sets. Nice one Gaz, I like Wade too. 3 other bets for me. 2pts ew C.Lloyd to win Players Championship 16/1 Saturday and Sunday Stan James Colin Lloyd has been number 1 in the rankings for a while now due to his record in these non televised events. He showed signs that his best form was coming back in the World Championships before Barney produced a devastating spell to get rid of him. He won't face Barney until the final here and has fairly comfortable draws with the exception of Chris Mason. He often reaches the latter stages of events like this so I'm happy to take him. 1pt ew A.Jenkins to win Players Championship 33/1 Saturday Stan James and 50/1 Sunday Betdirect Andy Jenkins is a good floor player who in my eyes needed a bog major tournament to show him what he can do. He's had that recently at the World Championships where he made the semi final. He made the quarter finals of the UK Open regional heat 2 weeks ago before losing to Terry Jenkins. If he can play the game he played in Purfleet he'll be a runner here. 1pt ew M.Dudbridge to win Players Championship 50/1 Saturday and Sunday Stan James Mark Dudbridge looked back to near his old form at the World Championships. It's going to be one of these events that he wins before the major tournament successes appear on his CV. He was edged out in the last 32 by Wayne Atwood in a deciding leg 2 weeks ago but appears to be battling again. He has Mark Walsh as the other seed on his board so he should make the later stages and from there if he plays well he's got every chance. He's not in Barney's half of the draw so I expect a decent tilt from Flash.