Turkish Cup 19-21 Jan.

EventKarsiyaka - Kayserispor
SelectionKayserispor
Strength10/10
Date19/01/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningMost of the time I don't bet on cup games but this one is different. Kayserispor really wants this cup to get both the cup and the easiest way to the europe. To do that they must win this game and their quality strongly overcomes karsiyaka. Karsiyaka has no hopes left in this cup and this is like a consolation game for them. Karsiyaka got great fans but that will be the only reason I'm not betting handicap. Kayseri side is talking about beating their rivals with huge goal difference to ensure qualifying from the group they had a good break period they transferred good players. I think they will win easily.

Re: Turkish Cup 19-21 Jan. Karsiyaka v Kayserispor A big chance for Kayserispor here to qualify. Karsiyaka are bottom with just 1 point and have no hope of qualifying. I feel That Kayserispor will win well and fancy them to cover the overs too. Table is...

1. Galatasaray 4 3 0 1 6 - 6 9
2. Erciyesspor 3 1 1 1 6 - 5 4
3. Kayserispor 3 1 1 1 3 - 2 4
4. Bursaspor 3 1 1 1 3 - 3 4
5. Karsiyaka 3 0 1 2 3 - 5 1
Kayserispor to win @ 1.75 Sporting Odds Karsiyaka v Kayserispor Over 2.5 goals @ 1.96 Betdaq (£292 available)

Re: Turkish Cup 19-21 Jan. Bursaspor v Erciyesspor Huge price on the away side here at Sporting odds. Both sides can still qualify and both have identical rcords but Erciyesspor have scored more than their counterparts. Too big a price for me to ignore.. Erciyesspor @ 6.75 Sporting odds

Re: Turkish Cup 19-21 Jan.

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Turkey)
EventGaziantepspor-Sivaspor
SelectionOver 2.5
Strength10/10
Date20/01/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.98 (Back)
Reasoningsivas needs a 4 goal margin to reach the next stage of TURkish CUP and seems a bit impossible to do that at that moment..they have worries in the league competititon and ı think this is gonna be one of that kind of prep mathces, still ı believe they WİLL desperately attack to get a victory as we saw yesterday in bursa-erciyes match..that seemed goals to me, and 1.98 for over in that kind of mathces is pure value and gaziantep2s defence line-up cannot be as solid as in the leaugue due to lack of fatigue... ı would recoemmend away surprise cos a lost doesnt mean to much to gaizantep [they will be in the next stake unless a huge margin lost]but it may be other way, sivas can recieve counter attack gols ... not big money recommended, cos cos gazantep eleminated only if they lose something like 5-0 or stg like that :lol
Close Window