• 18:40 Laddies Northern Monkeys
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:15 Laddies Daily Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up
    • 23:59 William Hill £500

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** GaF, you must have made a mistake with Sunday's focus game - you've picked one I'll be able to play in. :lol Has Friday's BetFred league definitely been dropped now? Have to make a decision on whether to redeposit and continue playing this, and likelihood of it being a focus game in future could sway me. :unsure

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** Don't know yet if I'm going to play a tourney this evening. Bad luck is all over the place here. Just got kicked out of a tourney with only bad beats. First I had AK, KK3 on the flop.. someone goes all in and I call. He shows his KJ and what's the river.. a J. :P With the remaining stack I went all in with A9s on the button. BB called me with Q9. Cards on the table were 67810.. both a straight lol. 10 hands later I got kicked out of this tourney. Had 77 on BB and no one raised. 47A was the flop. I went all in and got called by A9. Turn and river were A9 lol. Last night I lost 15 bucks (is a lot for me) on a cash table coz I hit a straight flush on the river but appareantely someone one hitted a higher straight flush lol. I play a lot of poker but it was a couple of years back since I had a straight flush lol.... guess it's been even longer since I won with it. :P Anyway, will keep you guys updated.. maybe the SafetyNet freeroll. By the way, is anyone playing that TV tourney of PokerPro Magazine over @ Poker333? Some kind of freeroll in which you can win a seat for a heads-up semi-final game in March? Can't find that tourney tho so dunno for what you can qualify exactly.

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** With non PL leagues, what I tend to try to do is make the first few Focus games, then leave it up to individuals to decide whether to participate, based on their league position - that is why Betfred League, Hendon Mob League etc are no longer focus games. I dont envisage the Current Betred league being a focus game again (remember though, there are good monthly prizes too :ok)

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** Well that didn't last long, my kings beaten by Jacks when he rivered me!:@ Down to 4 * BB, no one in pot move in with k 10 on the cut off, small blind has a k, and i'm out in 119th. Added value for sure, but i think it was a bit of crapshoot with the blinds going up so fast.

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** Decision made easy for me. Several attempts to deposit at BetFred (from my already registered card) but I kept getting transaction failed, so I'm not in the league tonight. They obviously don't want my money so I will probably wait until I drop out of the top 100 now before I bother trying again. This network has been nothing but trouble for me. :wall

Re: **Poker Friday 19th January** It seems that people were kicked out if their laddies registered address didn't match the table they were on - I dont think they made that very clear - but fortunately doesn't seem to have impacted anyone here....