Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men

some rubbish i posted,please ignore, it was not any intention or something racist or whatever, it was rubbish after the enthusiasm of big winning sometimes i behave like a fool indeed:spank :spank ignore the rubbish please
must have been a big win! :lol

some rubbish i posted,please ignore, it was not any intention or something racist or whatever, it was rubbish after the enthusiasm of big winning sometimes i behave like a fool indeed:spank :spank ignore the rubbish please
No probs ignoring the rubbish Quantum but perhaps an apology to the people you offended might be a great Quantum leap by yourself :ok Thanx for responding the way you did and says much about your character :cheers Congrats on the big win too :dude

Just curious. I have just watched 3rd set of Gonzo and he looked solid. How did he play first two sets? Was he as good as in the 3rd or was Haas very poor?
First two sets - Sensational! Haas played, or intended to, at the same level he did against Davydenko IMO. Gonzales would have thumped Roddick in straight sets also. He's absolutely thriving under the new coach and his form has been virtually as brilliant as Federer and I get the impression the self belief is rock solid also.

45 winners. 3 unforced errors.
First two sets - Sensational! Haas played, or intended to, at the same level he did against Davydenko IMO. Gonzales would have thumped Roddick in straight sets also. He's absolutely thriving under the new coach and his form has been virtually as brilliant as Federer and I get the impression the self belief is rock solid also.
Very impressive then. Thank you very much guys :notworthy.

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men AO FINAL CMON Gonzales @7.2 v Federer @1.16 lot of people worldwide is still beleiveing that federer is not a human being; a totem, or an alien who arrived on earth to win and win well, he is nothing more than a human, he is also beatable,nadal proved this last year when beat him FOUR times in a row, including one in HARD court CmonGonzales is the player of the 2007 aussie open : no doupt about this,under the new coache,the genious Larry Stefanki, gonzo showed incredible inprovment in all aspects, highly advanced service, opening up the court and then kiiling the points, by volley, smash,or easy forehands,federer does not have the movement to catch this service,therefore i predict that the swiss totem couldent find a lot of break points, not to say that i dont expect any break from federer's side CmonGonzales plays also excellent with the backhand slice, deep slice shots,not allowing to opponents chance to attack, while him self is finishing with a very impressive way by unbeleivable passings,or extremely powerfull forehands. CmonGonzales plays the best tennis ever at the moment; patient, powerfull, smart, minimum number of unforced errors... CmonGonzales IS THE PLAYER to beat totem,he is mentally and psychologically ready to do this,he is better than the totem at this moment,he is a complete player, with absolute no weak side boys, i leave you to analyse that federer is gonna win, but be sure that i am not willing to read any other post till the end of the final,because i decided to back gonzo to win, and in no circumstances i will allow my self to be affected by any opposite idea CMONGonzales to win the aussie open @7.2 betfair maximum confidence see you with the final:clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men Let's hope Gonzalez can at least make a match of it :ok He has a 0-9 head to head record against Federer and that is a damning statistic, although I guess many have a similar record against the Swiss champ. This reminds me a little bit of last year when Baghdatis had the momentum etc and everyone thought he could beat Federer, but he couldn't, but at least he had a good crack at it. Federer's record in Grand Slams is incredible, and he also went close in the French open against Nadal on the Spaniard's favourite surface. The way Federer beat Andy Roddick the other night, it would only be betting in hope to bet against Federer tonight. Good luck to Gonzalez though, he has had a super tournament, and could surprise, but I doubt it very much.

makin a small bet on Gonzalez at that price with is current form is a must for me at least...
Totally agree. Gonzalez is certainly the man in form at the minute, dismissing Nadal in straight sets in the quarters is no mean feat. Also Roddick proved that Federer is beatable by beating him at the Kooyong Classic the week before the tourney so at odds of 7/2 i'd definately be having a punt on Gonzalez to cause an upset.

I think the best I'd try is to play it live. See if Gonzalez can get the first set... but then' date=' I seem to recall bookies rarely move federers odds. He'd have to be 2 sets down before they'd put him up to evens.[/quote'] IF Gonzales takes the first, Fed will be available @ app; 1.5+, if Gonzales takes the first set in convincing manner and starts well in the second, Fed might be even 1.7+ @ BF, imo;)

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men The mistake the market is making IMO is it's focussing on history too much. In his last couple of matches punters out there have been predicting Gonzales to fall over but he just keeps performing at this new transformed level - a level of play right up to that of Federer and way above the rest. I don't know what will happen, Federer may even cruise home in straight sets, who knows? This market is blatantly wrong though, and I suspect there could be a lot of people kicking themselves by a set or two into the match.

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men Bookies are going to lose money on Federer so they are giving great odds about Gonzales to get some $$$ back and people are snapping them up in the hope that he can beat Federer on his current form. Watching a replay of Federer/Roddick now and he is returning Roddicks 225km average serve with ease. Federer is a in a different class to any other player on tour.

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men he is finished, he cant continue like this, federer is gonna trash him is the ex gonzo s*hit , a lot of unforced errors, trembling in front of the totem,have to admit that fed doesnt allow him to play so far guys bye bye, the aussie is over for me, i had huge earnings,i go to eat fish now i dont care about the result, i dont want to watch any longer :nana:nana :nana :nana i come here after the final

Re: Tennis, Mens Australian Open 2007 - Men Crikey! You are being a bit hard on Gonzales...He is doing the best he can, reckon he would have beaten anybody else except Federer...Gonzales has hit some cracking shots, just many he wouldn't expect to come back as often cos Federer is so good. Not many players that can keep up with Federer like Gonzales did...He had 2 set points in the first set and if he had of converted it may have helped him...But Federer is simply too good and he has controlled the match...federer has made unforced erros too which is unusual, and that's because of the pressure from Gonzales. I reckon Gonzales has played teriffic tennis, just he is up against a player who can plays a better game than all.