** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Thoughts Please

Belly77

Am I missing something here? Should I have got away from this hand?:$ :$ :$ Come across a few situations like this of late PokerStars Game $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level I 9-max Seat #4 is the button Seat 1: GIJoe33 (1400 in chips) Seat 2: Jackson1976 (1620 in chips) Seat 3: bisquitass (1470 in chips) Seat 4: fugehammer (1470 in chips) Seat 5: BRONCSCUBS (1510 in chips) Seat 6: Bell007 (1530 in chips) Seat 7: myboatisfast (1500 in chips) Seat 8: loup garoux (1500 in chips) Seat 9: akdreagle (1500 in chips) BRONCSCUBS: posts small blind 10 Bell007: posts big blind 20 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Bell007 [8s Ts] myboatisfast: folds loup garoux: calls 20 akdreagle: folds GIJoe33: calls 20 Jackson1976: folds bisquitass: folds fugehammer: folds BRONCSCUBS: calls 10 Bell007: checks *** FLOP *** [Td Ah 8c] BRONCSCUBS: bets 80 Bell007: calls 80 loup garoux: calls 80 GIJoe33: folds *** TURN *** [Td Ah 8c] [4h] BRONCSCUBS: bets 180 Bell007: calls 180 loup garoux: raises 320 to 500 BRONCSCUBS: folds Bell007: calls 320 *** RIVER *** [Td Ah 8c 4h] [Th] Bell007: bets 930 and is all-in loup garoux: calls 900 and is all-in *** SHOW DOWN *** Bell007: shows [8s Ts] (a full house, Tens full of Eights) loup garoux: shows [Tc As] (a full house, Tens full of Aces) loup garoux collected 3300 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 3300 | Rake 0 Board [Td Ah 8c 4h Th] Seat 1: GIJoe33 folded on the Flop Seat 2: Jackson1976 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: bisquitass folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: fugehammer (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: BRONCSCUBS (small blind) folded on the Turn Seat 6: Bell007 (big blind) showed [8s Ts] and lost with a full house, Tens full of Eights Seat 7: myboatisfast folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: loup garoux showed [Tc As] and won (3300) with a full house, Tens full of Aces Seat 9: akdreagle folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: Thoughts Please

Nah I cant really see you getting away from that. You should be raising on the flop or at least the turn yourself though' date=' not that it would make any difference in this particular hand but slowplaying 2 pair all the way isnt the best.[/quote'] Just unlucky Only 2 possible hands out there that could beat you. Agreed you needed to bet, but still would have made no difference

Re: Thoughts Please no way out from this one. You flopped two pair, made a full house on the river, and got the money in. I don't see any point where you could have folded. Agree with Damo though, I'd have reraised hard at the flop / turn. The danger here is someone with AK, having TPTK hitting a second pair later on, and taking you to the cleaners. Don't let them stay in the hand cheap.