** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mexico Interliga Grp B - Round 3

Re: Mexico Interliga Grp B - Round 3 CF America v Jaguares Fancy the home side in this. The line of form being through Morelia. America beat them 2-0 away from home while Jaguares won 2-1 at home. No info on team so will risk the home at decent odds.. CF America @ 2.25 -10bet-

Re: Mexico Interliga Grp B - Round 3

Morelia v UA de Guadalajara Morelia have lost both games so far while Guadalajara have drawn both. Morelai have also conceded 4 goals and look to be the weakest team in the group. A little value here for me in backing the away side to pick up the win. UA de Guadalajara @ 2.30 Betfair (£212 available)
These games are being played in california - so neutral ground. I dont really know much about this tournament but it seems to me that UAG have to win to qualify. Probably by 2 goals to guarantee it. The other game is played after theirs on the same ground. Table below is from xscores.com.
GROUP B
1CLUB AMERICA2010111002011031+2 4FINAL
2JAGUARES DE CHIAPAS2100210102211043+1 4FINAL
3TECOS UAG2010220101102033+0 2
4MONARCAS2001020011200214-3 0

Didnt actually know that - was it the same in previous rounds too :loon
Yes this is all happening in California as far as I can make out, which is home from home for these Mexican teams I guess. I think the UAG shout looks good as I'm assuming they only play each other once and therefore Morelia cannot qualify. The other game kicks off later and will be influenced by the result of the first game. I think the ultimate goal of this tournamrnt is pre-qualifying for some larger South american bash - is it the copa south america or something like that ?

Correct me if im wrong.. The teams that top the groups go to play the final The second placed team go to play the 3rd/4th place play off. This is how I saw it but did not know it was on neutral :unsure:unsure:unsure
Ok I didn't know about the final/3rd/4th setup I'd assumed there'd be 2 semi finals for the top 2 in each group.

Re: Mexico Interliga Grp B - Round 3 Sorry for being away, but last time I didn't see this much interest and fly away to someother play, but then I will give light to this. Interliga tournament is played in the beggining of the year and from eight teams select the two representants of Mexico to Libertadores Cup (biggest club tournament in Sudamerica). The other team of Mexico came from the clash between to past winners of Liga and from that Toluca has the first ticket as Mexico 1 direct classified for Libertadores Cup. The top teams of each group goes to one final each one: First group A vs Second group B - Final A First group B vs Second group A - Final B From the winners of this finals are compare to see which one have more points in case of a tied is compare the goal difference. The better team gets the direct ticket to Libertadores Cup as Mexico 2. And the other team gets a ticket for a reclasification match against a team from southamerica as Mexico 3.

Re: Mexico Interliga Grp B - Round 3 And now for the picks friskyfitz made I agree on the one of Tecos UAG, which sorpressive miss and loss and their defense was the cause of that, really a mess for me that bet, you can check it on fcbet.com the pick I made. Then on America good bet, still risky as their best man Cuauthemoc Blanco was suspended, but still Nelson Pipino Cuevas conect with "More" Mosqueda and score a splendid goal to get the victory. So the finals for Libertadores Cup tickets: Necaxa vs Jaguares America vs Tigres. Necaxa with 9 points as they won all their matches have the lead to won Mexico 2. Jaguares and Tigres with just four points have the most chances to end as Mexico 3.