• 20:15 Mansion Poker Dome Freezeout
    • 20:30 Prima $250,000 Gtd

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th January**

Didn't this tourney used to be a $50 rebuy? :unsure Might be worth trying to qualify for this one. :ok
I have just qualified :clap on DreamP. Me and Torris went to last 3 in STT qualifier. Torris raised with 1010 and was called by chip leader with K4. Torris went all in after the flop (4 was there) and was called by other guy who got his 4 on the river. Obviously Torris was very upset, especially that guy got very cocky afterwards Anyway, HU and Im 3.5k to 11.k. I managed to turn it around. and put him all in with 77. He called with K8. Nothing on the flop, K on the turn and 7 on the river :loon. The only response from him was "sick luck" :lol. You damn right. What goes around....:moon. Revenge is sweet Torries. No one messes with PL :ok.

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th January** My week gets worse. Out of gala after 5mins. I hit trip queens on the flop. Then get done by a full house on the turn by someone holding pocket eights. Went out yesterday with QQ v 77 after 10 mins. Roll on next week, it can only get better :wall :gimme

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th January** Just played in a STT satellite (turbo, but I didn't realize that when I entered!) for the Pokerstars $250,000 guaranteed. And won. Wish me luck. I've also voted for the focus game, but doubt I'll play that if I'm still in the Pokerstars one.

Just played in a STT satellite (turbo, but I didn't realize that when I entered!) for the Pokerstars $250,000 guaranteed. And won. Wish me luck. I've also voted for the focus game, but doubt I'll play that if I'm still in the Pokerstars one.
By the way, it seems that if you win one of these satellites, you don't have to use the prize for the specified tournament (though I will). You can unregister and get "tournament dollars" that you can use for any tournaments (or even sell them for cash... at a discount).

Just played in a STT satellite (turbo, but I didn't realize that when I entered!) for the Pokerstars $250,000 guaranteed. And won. Wish me luck. I've also voted for the focus game, but doubt I'll play that if I'm still in the Pokerstars one.
Congrats Slapdash. :hope for you. I'm hoping for success in the Dream Poker thingy, cos its probably my best chance of going to a Superbowl. :hope :hope :hope

Congrats Slapdash. :hope for you. I'm hoping for success in the Dream Poker thingy, cos its probably my best chance of going to a Superbowl. :hope :hope :hope
:hope to you too. Mine has $10,000 starting stacks and over 1500 entries (so no overlay). Could be a long evening ... I hope. Just about to start.

Just played in a STT satellite (turbo, but I didn't realize that when I entered!) for the Pokerstars $250,000 guaranteed. And won. Wish me luck.
Pretty rubbish so far. I lost a third of my stack playing like an idiot. Then I lost about the same amount again, though I don't think I did much wrong ... played aggressively on the flop with a straight and nut flush draw but got called and didn't hit. I've won a bit back, but I'm down to just over half my original stack at the first break. The "deep stack" aspect is a bit deceptive ... although we started with 10k, the blinds started at 40/80 and were up to 200/400 after 45 minutes.

erm... I was just told I was being moved to another table on Virgin and it has just thrown me off completely - im in the lobby at the moment - any ideas how I get back in?? :(
restart the client OR find the table with you on it and click go to table