Warwick 31/12

Carl

Horse: PASSENGER OMAR Course: Warwick Time: 1.05 Noel Chance has a good record with his runners at Warwick and his dual course winner is an interesting chasing debutant here today. Horse: PABLO DU CHARMIL Course: Warwick Time: 2.05 Has taken really well to fences jumping very accurately.He should have too much class for these rivals. Horse: WYLDELLO Course: Warwick Time: 2.35 Very smart racemare representing the red-hot Alan King stable and fancied to make a winning start over hurdles.Fared very well in bumpers, finishing runner-up in listed events at Sandown and Aintree. Both trip and ground will be fine and could have a shade more class than market rival LA DANE BRUNE. Horse: FLORIDA DREAM Course: Warwick Time: 3.05 Been struggling of late but drops down in class here and Dave Englands claim eases his welter burden.

Re: Warwick 31/12 My Nap today is Wyldello, very nearly a banker but coming back from a break just made me hold back on this one. Very well thought of by the stable and fancied to go all the way to the big races later, only has to be fit in my opinion to collect. Reckon it will be short priced fav and should be better than the Henderson horse.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.