** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paul Ross Rating System.

cavello

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Paul Ross Rating System. hi cavelloman, Firstly, excuse me for my poor english. I've just looking your topic, and i'm very impressed by your results. * It is possible to know a bit more about paul Ross Rating and Cavellon Rating please ? Perhaps we can testing this excellent system on another sports and not only soccer. And we can improve it with others parameters. The research is the best way to improve results. Thank you very much for your help and i wish you good luck for your bets. Chris

Re: Paul Ross Rating System.

06/05/2007Palermo[b']21.40 v 63.80Roma-42.40
Roma @3.75 with Expekt:hope Big price here. Well out of kilter with both Paul's rating and Cavelloman's ratings:loon
Roma win 2-1:nana :nana :nana Profit to Date = 94.3 pts At last going against the moltivation factor pays out.:ok

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Paul Ross Rating System.

Blimey....if you posted in my thread with that attitude, I'd want you banned. :lol Late September could be the 29th..... I'm sure the old boy will post when he is ready to do so. :ok
If I were Alexblade I would be a little embarrassed that I couldn't be bothered to read a 3 page thread and figure out that the picks appear to be away wins where the rating is bigger than -30 and the odds are higher than evens. The leagues bet in so far are: English Championship, Germany, EPL, English League 1, English League 2, Italy. See.......that wasn't too hard was it.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...