• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Premier League
    • 19:40 Ladbrokes Top Arrows
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Loaded Magazine Qualifier
    • 20:00 SO Paradise PL MTT $ Challenge
    • 21:02 Pokerstars Limit Stud
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Wednesday 27th December** PartyPoker freeroll $500 freeroll (UK and Australians) 10pm tonight - I imagine there will be 1500 entrants or more so its one of those that if you are looking for a decent return for time spent you go mad in the early stages and treat it as disposible......

Re: **Poker Wednesday 27th December**

Can anyone see the Paradise Champs league game in their lobby. I can only see a $3 poker league game for tomorrow.
Yeah it ain't there.But I do remember there was one last night in the lobby on Paradise maybe they cocked up the dates if so i'm fecked and should have entered last nights and ragged 90 points cos of there cock up and won the trip.

Yeah it ain't there.But I do remember there was one last night in the lobby on Paradise maybe they cocked up the dates if so i'm fecked and should have entered last nights and ragged 90 points cos of there cock up and won the trip.
I doubt very much whether points will be awarded for last nights game if there was one......

Re: **Poker Wednesday 27th December** Just received an e-mail back saying the Paradise game is in the Lobby Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the confusion caused. The tournament in question should be shown up now on the Lobby screen and it is scheduled to start in 45 minutes. Again, please accept our apologies for any confusion caused and we wish you the best of luck at the tables. Regards, Viktor Paradise Poker Support

It is showing as Paradise Poker league
yep and title says every Tue,Thu and Sunday? And their league tablw still hasn't been updated ..... I did send tthem a note suggesting I'm third at mo just in case theres any arguments after I win tonights game :rollin . Got reply saying they'd pass it onto marketting department ... who are all probably off till New year of course :lol :lol :lol