Randall picks

christiano

Hi guys !!! :) I've decided to start a thread and post my picks here.I'm aiming into the upcoming tennis season and most of the picks here will be tennis picks.I've decided to rearange my budget and most of my funds are now destined for tennis betting as I believe that I'm making the best profits in this sport.Occasionally I will post here some picks from other sports but I will focus on tennis.My picks are based on my personal research and my thoughts.There isn't any system behing my picks.I will use flat stake here.10 points on each bet.Let's say that my starting bank will be 1000 points.I hope I will make some nice profit throughout the whole year :) First one from Polish hockey league. :hope #1 GKS Tychy -0.5 - Stoczniowiec Gdansk 1.73 Pinnacle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Randall picks Starting bank: 1000 pts Actual bank: 1014,05 pts Made picks: 8 Correct picks: 4 Strike rate: 50% Average correct picks odds: 2,35 Profit: 14,05 pts Yield: 17,56% It should have been much better but it's only my warmup before 2007 :) So don't worry :) I'm going to make it a great tennis year :) Happy New Year !!! :)

Re: Randall picks #16 Spadea - Johansson 3.00 Pinnacle 6:7 3:6 :( First week of tennis season is behind me.For now it's average profit.I've decided to skip all today games and of course almost all underdogs won :wall Ljubo, Koubek, Malisse, Safina.I hate those days when I decide to skip betting and results are great.All in all I hope it will be getting better and better. Here's for :hope the next weeks and big profit.I want to make something about 200 pts of profit this month. :hope

Re: Randall picks

#16 Spadea - Johansson 3.00 Pinnacle 6:7 3:6 :( First week of tennis season is behind me.For now it's average profit.I've decided to skip all today games and of course almost all underdogs won :wall Ljubo, Koubek, Malisse, Safina.I hate those days when I decide to skip betting and results are great.All in all I hope it will be getting better and better. Here's for :hope the next weeks and big profit.I want to make something about 200 pts of profit this month. :hope
Good luck wih that Randall:hope :ok