Pacific Poker tourneys

GaF

Re: Pacific Poker tourneys Question - If this in anyway breaches forum rules accept my apologies in advance. What is the best way to create multi-accounts for one site. As I assume they must use your computers IP address for recognition, as lots of the Pacific Promo's are for new users who download via the sponsors links. I've tried in the past with pacific but they seem to now that all the usernames belong to me, even though i use different mail addresses

Re: Pacific Poker tourneys

With the exception of GaF' date=' who's on my table, the standard in the Loaded game is abysmal!!![/quote'] I didn't - when I signed up last year, it wasn't on 888.com - it was a stand alone skin....... RandR and I qualified :ok (I think some sit outs got through too!!!)

Re: Pacific Poker tourneys Chaps, I may be missing something here but if their terms and conditions for these promos say they are only available to new account holders who haven't had an account with them in the past (the T&Cs for The Times promo says this, I checked them when I saw the advert in The Times on Monday) and you win the big prize and they find you've got more than one account then do you think it's likely they will give you the prize?

Chaps, I may be missing something here but if their terms and conditions for these promos say they are only available to new account holders who haven't had an account with them in the past (the T&Cs for The Times promo says this, I checked them when I saw the advert in The Times on Monday) and you win the big prize and they find you've got more than one account then do you think it's likely they will give you the prize?
a) Maybe not, but seeing as the likely prize is a chipset then I doubt they'll check too closely. b) It's free anyway, and took virtually zero effort to qualify, so there's nothing to lose. Isn't the Loaded one for all loaded players anyway? And loaded is a separate 'skin'?

a) Maybe not, but seeing as the likely prize is a chipset then I doubt they'll check too closely. b) It's free anyway, and took virtually zero effort to qualify, so there's nothing to lose. Isn't the Loaded one for all loaded players anyway? And loaded is a separate 'skin'?
I'm assuming the promo I've seen in The Times for the Aussie millions has the same prize as all the others. This may be an incorrect assumption. The only reason I'm bringing this up is I'd hate to see one of you guys win the Aussie millions ticket and then fall foul of the T&Cs.