PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

darklord55

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

what form?????? really annoying me i qualified ages ago and havnt heard jack shit, who do we phone or email, i need to find out what i need to book ****in stupid aaargh :wall :wall :@
Mo, there is a registration button the email betfair sent out, if you havent got it I suggest emailing dave woods at pokerplayer

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Roy Keane- good to have you on board after several duels :ok Really looking forward to cathching up with you all in London. Only £5 for single ticket from Birmingham to London and staying at Britannia Hotel for £75 in twin room. For free food, possibly a free bar, large prize and very small field, I think £50 expenses seems ok to me. Will bring camera as well Mike! Did you cheer Morecambe at Wembley? The Coach
Hiya mate how did you managed to get a train ticket for only 5 pounds? Bristol to london is 49 pounds return, dont want to drive :beerso may get the coach up.

Hiya mate how did you managed to get a train ticket for only 5 pounds? Bristol to london is 49 pounds return, dont want to drive :beerso may get the coach up.
Did you look at the funfare section, you can get return for £13. Might get train the Bath then coach from there at that price...

Actually, PL T-shirts will be mandatory. :lol
Can we still get these anymore ? - I'm sure I left my order with Daft Pegasus in another thread, but if its not regularly posted on it won't be as seen anymore - Could the TShirt Thread be made a sticky in the Chat Section - as we are getting new members regulary, and I know that a certain amount are required before the order can be placed (If is OK with DP and PR that is):unsure They aren't only for Poker participants either, maybe someone frequenters of the other forums would order them

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III hi all cant wait till Friday and meet everyone, my fiance is coming aswell and she is my lucky charm so everyone watch out, the only downside is that we are only getting £50 from betfair, even though i am travelling from Aberdeen, it sucks. Im staying at the Britannia International, anyone else staying there?? see you all Friday David

hi all cant wait till Friday and meet everyone, my fiance is coming aswell and she is my lucky charm so everyone watch out, the only downside is that we are only getting £50 from betfair, even though i am travelling from Aberdeen, it sucks. Im staying at the Britannia International, anyone else staying there?? see you all Friday David
I'm staying at The Britannia as well so will see you and your lucky charm! I will be the glum looking Baggies fan hoping for a greater slice of luck on thistrip to London. Good luck all - see you there. Rob/Coach73

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III Good Luck tomorrow everyone sadly I won't be making the journey as I've got a few things to sort out at the moment:sad,but I've qualified for the Inside Edge tourny next Sat:nana so no worries! I know it's a bit late but if anyones allowed to take my place you're more than welcome to.

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III LOL. So all Estelle from Betfair has been doing all day is fielding questions about dress code.

"Steve, 
Dress code is as you feel comfortable, personally I am wearing jeans and a top if that helps!

Estelle"

[font=Tahoma][color=navy][color=black]I'm not sure why she thinks what she is wearing is going to help me!! :lol [/color][/color][/font]