• 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $20000 Added

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th December**

I hate guys who waste time making their raise the exact number of chips their opponent is holding !
Absolutely the most annoying thing ever!
a nice xmas present it will make. means i can get something for my g/f too btw if i havent mentioned already. we're expecting. baby's due on May 18th :)
Congratulations Masterplan, you haven't! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers Well done all those many many people who cashed in tonight. :ok I spent most of my evening watching Jaded, and then Kevshat too. :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th December** :clap Congrats Masterplan on your personal good news:clap Virgin are processing much quicker now so you should see your points in ths next day or two. You didn't vote in the poll for tonight's game though so no BPP points after such a good showing:puke

Finished 18,305th in Virgin!! :lol Had 3200 in chips and got AA - an early raise of 300 saw me go all-in. Two callers - original raiser with AKs :ok and nferret1 (for half his stack) with 69o. :loon I came in 3rd!! :lol:lol 21 consecutive days of 11 hour shifts have taken their toll - maybe time for a break. :cry Good luck all. :hope TQM
I was the original raiser TQM and couldn´t believe when i saw 69o. Very unlucky mate.

:clap Congrats Masterplan on your personal good news:clap Virgin are processing much quicker now so you should see your points in ths next day or two. You didn't vote in the poll for tonight's game though so no BPP points after such a good showing:puke
normally i vote myself in when i reg, but i was asleep most of the day today so didnt reg until late, never mind tho. considering i cant play about 80% of the bpp games because i cant connect any iPoker client or mansion through the router here in my new halls. it doesnt matter :)

Well played all who made the money last night,there seems so many to mention individually. Congratulations on your good news Masterplan :clap Where do you find the time between poker ;)
Another clue Jomell is he's very fond of turbo poker. Maybe this crosses over into other aspects of his life....... :lol :lol :lol