• 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $20000 Added

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th December**

Val' date=' you may be the ENTIRE select group - I suppose I must have been ahead when the money went in and still held on to win at least once before, but I'm damned if I can remember when!![/quote']:rollin :rollin :rollin Funny thing is I feel cheated! I expect to lose to you when holding 93s or something similar.

I hate this bloody game sometimes. out in the Betfred. Bloke raise to 800. I call with A 10. Rivers comes A 8 4 rainbow...I bang all in, he calls with A3 (I smile for a milli second) till the 3 hits the turn!:puke3 Cards he could hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUGGER! lol. Oh well. heres hoping for a PL winner. If not then Bah bloody humbug to Xmas!!!!!!:lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th December** Out in 41st position in Virgin - pretty satisfied for my debut. As I was pretty short stacked, I made an ambitious all in raise, holding 74s, once the flop had hit 678. Should have been more concious of the straight which is what I eventually went out to. The 4 on the turn got my hopes up though as that gave me 2 pair. Oh well.

a nice xmas present it will make. means i can get something for my g/f too btw if i havent mentioned already. we're expecting. baby's due on May 18th :)
:clap :clap Congratulations mate.:ok Give the girlfriend our best wishes as well :ok