** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

anyone remember how to play trumps?

robilaruk

Re: anyone remember how to play trumps? of course I forgot how AWESOME you are ;) I reckon we save this for April 1st - run a series of HU games on that day or something similar Damo ps y'know what maybe there is something in this PL Trump cards - hmmmm shall we pick a few categories and rate each other/ouselves out of ten - wouldn't be that difficult to get them done in photoshop or illustrator and PDF them out

I very very very vaguely remember trumps :unsure Wouldn't a PL set of Trumps be great!!! Of course, the GaF card would be unbeatable, so it would spoil the game :tongue2

Re: anyone remember how to play trumps? lol - well we do have some stats we can use - doesn't just have to be ratings ..... It can be highest position on BPP, Personal Best, results for a specific league? etc... I'll download the mob cards later and have a look - remind myself exactly what they are like.....