Livestreaming

Hei Guys.. Is there anyplace where you can watch the Races live..?? At Sedgefield , Fontwell , Southwell , Kempton ,Stockholm and others... I have found some web-sites... But they only offers livestream if you are living in the UK.... Please help me out... I found a place where you can watch The Races From Phillidelphia Live, totally free of charge... And TurfParadise where you get totally free of charge live-audio It would be a very big deal if anyone can/could help me out now...:ok

Re: Livestreaming

and well me which am French I've the same problem that you but for races UK/IRL I go on onextwo.de which shows some meetings but not all, it's necessary to be registered on the other hand. a++
Hai I have just signed in at the website onextwo.de I have found the audio part, where you can listen to the races.. But where and how can you see which races they are showing live?? You say they show some but not all. where can you see that?? And how do you know witch races they show live??

You wont find anywhere that will show you uk racing free of charge on the internet mate. Racingpost site charge something like £5 a day I think to watch racing uk on the net. Just the commentary is free it's avaible on most bookmakers site.
Hei. thanx Ofcourse i would pay .. but you have no chance when you are living outside the UK... Can you please name 2-3 bookmakers who have the Audio please.. And should you be af member to listen??

THANX!!!! it might sound crazy.. but the time in denmark right now is 12.35.. The first race at sedgefield ays at 12.20.... But you are an hour behind or what?? So the 12.20 is the 13.20 in denmark isnt it ??
OI. I posted first. :lol

OI. I posted first. :lol
Smiles. Hei Mate... And thanx I saw it but i couldnt find it at the site, so i took the direct link in stead.. PS.. My first bet will be at sedgefield 12.20 Due to this tip Swinbank has 2 out today at Sedge, 1 Ive posted in the bankers thread and the other: Horse: ARCTIC ECHO Course: Sedgefield Time:12.20 Swinbank has a 30% SR over the last 5 seasons and today sees him with only 2 runners.Dual fast ground bumper winner at Hexham who beat two subsequent winners on a sound surface over hurdles at same course last time; no problems with sharper course or softer ground wouldnt be surprised if he had the double today. __________________ Lets se if i can get lucky