Turkey Super Ligi 2/12

Saturday 2 December 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Besiktas (17:00 GMT)3.293.262.15108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Erciyesspor (17:00 GMT)2.003.324.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Bursaspor v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT)2.603.352.64107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Galatasaray (17:00 GMT)2.103.333.35108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Denizlispor (17:00 GMT)1.853.354.35107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Caykur Rizespor (17:00 GMT)1.853.264.25109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Gençlerbirligi (17:00 GMT)2.833.252.65104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Ankaragücü (17:00 GMT)2.253.253.05108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Vestel Manisaspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 GMT)1.803.504.33108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 2/12

EventKonyaspor - Rizespor
SelectionRizespor (+0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningKonyaspor is beating me everyweek at the asian handicap. I backed them against gencler and they were hammered 4-0 I bet against them in manisa game and they beat manisa 1-0 away. Now they are playing against rizespor at home with lots of injuries. Striker Eder is still missing and he is an important striker. Added to that Yordanov again won't play he is also a great attacker with high technique. Again another striker Ufuk who scored some important goals this season won't play. Sedat won't play Hard-working midfielder Batista is injured now they are without a complete midfield worker. Omer gundostu is suspended and goalkeeper ozden who saved a penalty against manisa has broken a small foot bone and probably he won't play either. These are very important injuries and will surely effect konyaspor's game. they will have a hard time as favourites here. Rizespor had a bad streak after they beat Trabzonspor and Galatasaray. They couldn't beat erciyesspor too and denied important 3 points which is like a 6-pointer. Their key player altan (playing more attacking side) told to press that their only problem is scoring goals and thats what they will try to do harder this game. I agree with Altan because they wanna stop this downtrend and once they score it will be really hard for konyaspor to score goals with these injuries. I think there's good value for rizespor not to lose who only misses cem baki as an important player. I trust Altan in this match.

EventKayserispor - Denizlispor
SelectionKayserispor (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.84 (Back)
ReasoningKayserispor even without gokhan unal, started impressing me. Last week they got three points away from a very motivated g.antepspor and continued their climb. Now this match became more important for Kayseri because if you are a team playing for european spot, you should beat a team like denizlispor. Especially if you got a nice away win last round. They wouldn't wanna ruin it so there will be high motivation. Coach Ertugrul Saglam invited every Kayseri fan to the match. And fans of erciyesspor and kayserispor are united fans. so there will be a good atmosphere. slightly injured galatasaray right back ugur ucar (on loan) probably will play. Denizlispor has a low morale from last week they conceded in 85 to lose 2 points against ankaraspor. Now they wanna get those points here but it seems hard to me especially after their latest injury erman guracar. They had striker injuries like selahattin and oliviera but Yusuf and his friends were able to score good goals. Now this erman injury is very important for denizlispor defense. and of course losing a good player like him would upset the team in an away game. Also Yusuf had a damaged foot but he probably will play. But be careful as Yusuf is not a strong and aggressive player and he would be muchly effected by that injury. And denizlispor without yusuf, I really can't imagine. If Yusuf plays good despite his slight injury then maybe denizlispor has a small chance of getting something here. Odds are not a great value though. Go Kayseri

EventAnkaraspor - Besiktas
SelectionBesiktas (-0.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.99 (Back)
ReasoningGreat value after the Brugge game imo. Ankaraspor is playing good football against their own rivals. They have a strong character as a team and they are hardly beaten. But for this match it's a little bit different. They look like a team which don't know how to win matches and according to that they will have a hard time against one of the 3 big clubs. I think ankaraspor is unlucky to be facing besiktas now. They are really happy with the win midweek against brugge and they wanna build on that self-confidence and get a win here. First 3-1 win against an enemy bursaspor then beating brugge 2-1 at home and getting a great advantage for Uefa cup. Fans were great in both matches. So they are really high as a team right now. Also ricardinho started to play like ricardinho and get used to the team I think he will also feel happier than before and play better. There are some injuries in both teams but Gokhan Zan is the most important of them with a dislocated shoulder in besiktas defense. But I think if defense could hold against brugge without him (balaban) they can hold against ankaraspor. Only Runje can ruin this bet =).

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventBursaspor-Trabzonspor
Selectiondoublce chance: Trabzonspor to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date01/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningTo be or not to be game for Trabzonspor. I lost a lot of my money with Trabzon this season but i will be with Trabzon few rounds more,all til they come back my money again or til o lose a chance to syay in first league and that can be just few more rounds coz Trabzon is on the 14th position at this moment with 16 points. Erciyes is last with 10 and Antalya and Sakarya have 14 , so Trabzon is in hard situation. Today they will play against Bursaspor wich had great record til Istanbul in last round when lost 1-3 against Besiktas but they had also 1-0 in that game.Before that game Bursa had 3 wins in a row.Bursa didnt draw last 6 games.Trabzon didnt won any in last 6 league games.In last round they lost 1-2 at home against Fenrbahce.There is a high posibility that Trabzon will win here coz Bursa can not hold this great record so long. In last 10 games Trabzonspor had a high advantage over Bursaspor: Apr 10, 2004 Bursaspor Trabzonspor 1 - 2 Nov 07, 2003 Trabzonspor Bursaspor 2 - 0 Mar 23, 2003 Trabzonspor Bursaspor 3 - 0 Oct 05, 2002 Bursaspor Trabzonspor 1 - 2 Jan 27, 2002 Bursaspor Trabzonspor 2 - 2 Aug 24, 2001 Trabzonspor Bursaspor 5 - 0 Feb 04, 2001 Bursaspor Trabzonspor 4 - 2 Aug 20, 2000 Trabzonspor Bursaspor 2 - 1 Feb 20, 2000 Bursaspor Trabzonspor 2 - 3 Sep 18, 1999 Trabzonspor Bursaspor 2 - 0 So we can see that Trabzon have 8 wins against Bursa in last 10 games so there are small chance that can lose now.Current form is on the Bursas side but form is chanceable.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 2/12 Bursaspor - Trabzonspor It's sure that Bursa performs better thabn Trabzon lately. But, there is another fact that Trabzon has clearly better squad than Bursaspor. Bursa's biggets advantage is the fans and they will play for a win here where they dont have any important missings. On the other hand Trabzon will welcome back Musa(D), Çağdaş(D), Hasan Üçüncü(M) and most probably important forward Ersen. These are important and good news. After the Fenerbahçe loss the trainer announced that now they start to think about the second half of the season and after the improvements they will make like transfers and working harder, they will show all the real Trabzon. So, my point is, now, there is no stress or pressure over Trabzon and I am confident that they will perform better.They will find more spaces than Fener and Sivas games and with the come back of Ersen, I am confident that they will manage to score at least 1 goal, probably 2-3... Bursa will also play to win and with the inform forwards like Sinan and Burak, they will manage to score as well imo. When there is no pressure, I believe that we will see a different Trabzon and a good game of goals with these very nice nide odds icon_smile.gif Over 2.5 Goals @2.10 5/10 - Betsafe Both Teams To Score @1.70 7/10 - Sportingbet

EventFenerbahce - Galatasaray
SelectionFenerbahce (-0.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date03/12/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
Reasoningthe best derby for me in the world (because I am a Galatasaray fan) and this maybe the first time I'm tipping on a Galatasaray match. fenerbahce with their new coach is not impressing like last year but still they are a really strong force at home. They lost nobre and luciano maybe but they won kezman and lugano they are also very good players. When they play at home against Galatasaray, they have the utmost motivation with their fans. Their fans see this match as a war so they really effect the game (we can see red cards here too). They played a good game against celta de vigo but they were unlucky. And I never saw this team not winning against mine at home when they should win for at least 4 years. If they win this game they will really take an important step for the championship. They have no key injuries only mehmet yozgatli got injured in training but I think he will play. My team Galatasaray is playing very good. Especially the last match against sivas, I was in the stadium and I was shocked by how good we played in first 15 minutes. It was like Barcelona in yellow-red. But away games, especially fenerbahce away has always been a disaster for us and I don't see anything to change that for this match. Our defense is leaking goals again this year and against fenerbahce we will have a really hard time again since they can also score from set pieces in which we are terrible defending. The only way we can get 3 points in this match lies in being saved by angels and scoring an arda- made goal. I think fenerbahce winning is surely more than 50% so this bet is good value. Sorry but I will be happy if I lose this bet and I won't be happy if I win. But the ones taking this bet will be happy and this is what it's all about. GL cheers.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 2/12 I can also take manisa this week but I'm waiting for news from De nigris. Gaziantepspor striker Diawara got a red card last week and de nigris got an injury. so if he doesn't play I will take Manisaspor because Antepspor will have a hard time scoring without those two and manisa could probably score at least one goal.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 2/12 For me all the games left instead of Fenerbahçe v Galatasaray game are all no bet games. No need to try to find smtg out of the games left to be played this weekeend from Turkish Super League for me. Very tricky. After some consideration, I decided not to place any other bets or picks for this weekend. My first idea was "over 2.5 goals" for the derby but I decided to saty away since I am not sure about the physcology of the game. Maybe small stakes for both over and Galtasaray +1 but still no bet for me...

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 2/12 Mehmet Yozgatli the right winger of fenerbahce won't play in the derby due to injury in training. I think he's an important injury because he has always been a trouble for galatasaray in the right wing. But I don't think it will change the outcome because they have decent replacements.

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Fenerbahçe-Galatasaray
Selection Fenerbahçe
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning This is one of the greatest derby match of the world.Atmoshpere is always very nice.Life stops for 90 minutes in Turkey.Everyone watches or listens to this match.This is such a big excitement that doctors advise not to watch this match for people who have heart problems. Fenerbahçe is playing very well lately.I watched them against Celta and they deserved 3 points imo.Missed penalty and missed lots of clear chances.Very organised midfield and strong defence.Small mistake and they conceede from free kick.But it is not a problem because everyone was satisfied by good display. Galatasaray is always organised.They play team football.Midfielder Arda Turan is new star for GS and Turkey.He may change game at unexpected time.Very intelligent player.Also Ümit Karan is explosive striker who will cause some problems for FB defenders Lugano and Edu.But Song has been dropped from squad due to food poisoning.Now Kezman will be more free to get chances. This is always hard to predict.But home advantage always plays important role for result and 50000 FB supporters will decide the match result. High stakes FB