** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Copa Sudamericana (Nov 22-23)

Wednesday 22 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Toluca v Colo Colo (01:15 GMT)1.823.404.00110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Thursday 23 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Pachuca v Atlético Paranaense (02:00 GMT)2.003.253.92107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: Copa Sudamericana (Nov 22-23)

For the first match I will expect Toluca to beat Colo-Colo' date=' still it will not be an easy match for them, but Toluca is patience and I think Toluca and under will by my two bets, later I will send preview.[/quote'] Looking forward to your thoughts here. Not an area I know much about to be honest.:ok

Re: Copa Sudamericana (Nov 22-23) Take Toluca -0.5 [email protected] at Pointbet 8/10 Toluca (Mexico) vs Colo Colo (Chile) Wednesday, November 22, 2006 03:15hrs (CET Time) Stadium: Nemesio Diez Riega Referee: Gustavo BRAND (venezuela as their assistants also) Second leg match of the Sudamericana Cup semifinal. First leg: Colo colo 2 - 1 Toluca Toluca Toluca has played five matches in Sudamerciana, three in away, loosing two and winning one. And unbeaten on home winning twice by 2-0. Toluca coach Americo "Tolo" Gallego had said that he will favor Sudamericana over local tournament, and indeed Toluca made something that was almost impossible play two matches in the same day, dividing the team in two squads to encounter those two games. In both loosing by one goal, but those games where in away. The first match with squad B, the team lost 1-0, but then on Toluca home, the team was able to score 2-0, making the goal that puts them cuarterfinals of the local tournament, in match that Toluca was patience and fight hard for the goal. In this second match the team play with the starting XII, this because the players and the coach decide to go for both tournaments. Now they face this game where they are also one goal behind, loosing the first one 2-1 and for this match they lost Miguel Almazan, but they will have available Antonio Naelson "Sinha" who didn't fly to Chile for the first game. Last serie they where down 3-1 and in their stadium made the necessary 2-0 to classified. The team likes to play defensive and counterattack but can also establish their conditions, and the virtude of this team is they wait for the exact momento to strike and can generate a lot of scoring opportunities, FW Bruno Marioni goal is a good thing for them, as they need just a goal to go through, and they continue to show their strong defense lead by GK cristante. I sense more attack power with the inclusion of MF Antonio Naelson "Sinha" as he can make a decesive move and change the scoreline. Suspended: DF Miguel Almazan Colo Colo The team has played nine matches in southamericana. In home five games, with four wins and one defeat. In away they have played four games, with two victories and two defeats. The team flight since Sunday to adapt to the city altitude and the chilenian federation help them by suspending their weekend match. And in case of advancing the team will remain in mexico if Pachuca won the other semifinal. Last match the team won 2-1 in a game mark by a referee that favor the local team by conceding two penalties to Colo colo. Their best strikers are Andres Suazo with 8 goals and Matias Fernandez with 7 goals, all in Sudamericana Cup, in last match each one of them score a goal, but both where by penalty. The team have said they will no go defending on this match and they will look forward to go scoring to get a relax match, and some movements of the team where toward this. Colo colo has show good performance away from home, but they are facing a team that is hard to beat on home and with a strong defense. Match: the match will be of high intensity with both teams looking for the other ones net, COlo Colo show danger but was unable to score in play and just via penalty, meanwhile Toluca was able to score by play with FW Bruno Marioni, and I sense that Toluca will continue their play form, playing with patience and looking for that needed goal. Prediction: Toluca - I see they are really good on home and they will fight hard. Colo colo will not be easy, but Toluca is patience. also unders look good with small odds.

Re: Copa Sudamericana (Nov 22-23) Well, Toluca show good ball movement and generate a lot of chances to score but because one reason or another the ball didn't went in. And Colo colo few chances where with good accuracy. FT Toluca 0 - 2 Colo Colo And after two bets I am cents positive.

Re: Copa Sudamericana (Nov 22-23) I didn't say it because I didn't have nothing in mind for Pachuca vs Atletico Paranaense. But a quick live game commentary if game ends 0-1, then penalties will be shoot and the executives "dream" of Pachuca in the final, as the mexican final was vanish as toluca was eliminated.