International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Israel - Croatia Israel hosting Croatia in qualis for EURO 2008. Both teams undefeated till now, and both with 2-1-0 record. Israel is team known for draws with bigger teams and they will try in this game also not to be defeated, and won't risk too much to win the game. Croatia away is not so strong like at home and I think they will be happy with draw also. So just little try on DRAW, betfair @3.15. And their last meeting was a friendly in Israel also, 3:3 was the result. But now we should witness 0:0 or 1:1 draw.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Finland - Armenia Finland hosting Armenia. Home side is hot favourite to win this one, they are currently in second position on the table behind Serbia but with this win they could be first. In Armenia the result was 0:0 despite Finland beeing better, but now they have a chance to beat them and win 3 pts. Quality difference is obvious and I think Finland should win this game. I don't expect some big margine but just Finland to score few goals and win important pts. I suggest 1:0 CS bet365 @7.5 and 2:0 betfred @6.5. 2 units each. GL!

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) I found these news. Mögliche Aufstellungen:

ÖSTERREICH: Manninger (AC Siena/18 Länderspiele) - Ertl (Austria Magna/4), Martin Hiden (Rapid Wien/36/1 Tor), Stranzl (Spartak Moskau/34/2), Fuchs (SV Mattersburg/3) - Ivanschitz (Panathinaikos Athen/25/3), Aufhauser (Red Bull Salzburg/35/5), Sariyar (Superfund Paschng/3/1), Leitgeb (Puntigamer Sturm Graz/6) - Linz (Boavista Porto/19/5), Kuljic (FC Sion/7/2) Ersatz: Payer (Rapid Wien/11) oder Schranz (Liebherr GAK/6) - Feldhofer (Wacker Tirol/11), Standfest (15/1), Junuzovic (beide Liebherr GAK/3), Garics (SSC Napoli/2/1), K. Salmutter (Puntigamer Sturm Graz/0), Akagündüz (Kayserispor/8/1) Es fehlen: Macho (1. FC Kaiserslautern/freigestellt), Weissenberger (Eintracht Frankfurt/Adduktoren-Verletzung), Prager (SC Heerenveen/rekonvaleszent nach Knieverletzung), Janko (Red Bull Salzburg/Leisten-Verletzung), Mörz (SV Mattersburg), Kiesenebner (Austria Magna), Ha. Eder (Wacker Tirol/alle nicht einberufen) TRINIDAD/TOBAGO: Williams (W. Connection/TRI) - Gray (San Juan Jabloteh/TRI), Jack (Tobago United/TRI), Lawrence (Swansea City/WAL), Charles (Glenovan Lurgan/NIR) - Edwards (Luton Town/ENG), Birchall (Coventry City/ENG), Theobald (Caledonia Aia/TRI), Whitley (San Juan Jabloteh/TRI), Samuel (Dundee United/SCO) - John (Coventry City/ENG) Ersatz: Phillip (Glenavon Lurgan/NIR) - Pacheco (W. Connection/TRI), Daniel, Baptiste (beide San Juan Jabloteh/TRI), Scotland (St. Johnstone/SCO), Toussaint (W. Connection/TRI), Sealy (Kansas City Wizards/USA) Es fehlen: Hislop (FC Dallas/USA/nicht einberufen) - Yorke (FC Sunderland/keine Freigabe), Hector (FC Walsall/keine Freigabe), Jones (FC Southampton/nicht einberufen)

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Im going for a draw in tonights match with England, McClaren is starting to feel a little pressure from the media and from the fans, Both sides need to take their game to a higher level by international standards, and will probably take this as seriously as can be expected of a friendly. Whether either side has enough punch to deliver that knockout blow, though, is another matter. Van Persie is a big blow to them and England team are just a little bit under pressure to perform and wipe away the 2 bad games with Macedonia and Croatia. 1-1 for me.@ 11/2 coral. minimum stakes.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Holland: Timmer; Emanuelson, Mathijsen, Ooijer, Boulahrouz; Seedorf, Schaars, Landzaat; Robben, Kuyt, en Van der Vaart England: Robinson; Richards, Ferdinand, Terry, Ashley Cole; Carrick, Lampard, Gerrard, Joe Cole; Rooney en Johnson. -- At first glance England have a good team with a strong midfield, but I guess Holland will take this one. I think Seedorf wants to make a statement today.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

Im going for a draw in tonights match with England, McClaren is starting to feel a little pressure from the media and from the fans, Both sides need to take their game to a higher level by international standards, and will probably take this as seriously as can be expected of a friendly. Whether either side has enough punch to deliver that knockout blow, though, is another matter. Van Persie is a big blow to them and England team are just a little bit under pressure to perform and wipe away the 2 bad games with Macedonia and Croatia. 1-1 for me.@ 11/2 coral. minimum stakes.
;)