** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

Tuesday 14 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Australia v Ghana (19:45 GMT)3.553.252.5099% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score- - -First GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty TakenRed CardTeams To ScoreTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Wales v Liechtenstein (19:45 GMT)1.237.5021.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap2nd Half PenaltyAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBookings PointsClean SheetCorner HandicapCornersCorners 1st HalfCorners 2nd HalfCorners Match BetDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Corner TimeFirst Goal TimeFirst Goal Time 2nd HalfFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Corner TeamLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedPenalty TakenPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score 2+Team To Score 3+Team To Score 4+Team To Score 5+Teams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves- - -Win Either HalfSpread BettingSS1.gif
Wednesday 15 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Bolivar v El Salvador (00:00 GMT)1.255.3011.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Malta v Lithuania (13:00 GMT)5.103.651.86101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Georgia v Uruguay (14:00 GMT)5.403.551.87101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Estonia v Belarus (16:00 GMT)3.103.302.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Slovakia v Bulgaria (16:30 GMT)2.343.303.60101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreClean SheetDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Ivory Coast v Sweden (17:00 GMT)2.343.253.80100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty TakenRed CardSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Tunisia v Libya (18:10 GMT)1.404.368.30107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Hungary v Canada (19:00 GMT)1.753.905.67101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Luxembourg v Togo (19:00 GMT)10.505.001.34105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Netherlands v England (19:00 GMT)2.293.253.80101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Handicap2nd Half PenaltyAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBookings PointsBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCorner HandicapCornersCorners 1st HalfCorners 2nd HalfCorners Match BetDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Corner TimeFirst Goal TimeFirst Goal Time 2nd HalfFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeInjury TimeLast Corner TeamLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedPenalty TakenPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeam To Score 3+Team To Score 4+Team To Score 5+Teams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves- - -Win Either HalfSpread BettingBBC1.gif offer.gif
Czech Republic v Denmark (19:15 GMT)1.853.605.20102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Serbia & Montenegro v Norway (19:15 GMT)1.893.455.30101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half HandicapBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Austria v Trinidad & Tobago (19:30 GMT)1.703.856.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Morocco v Gabon (19:30 GMT)1.354.508.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Switzerland v Brazil (19:30 GMT)4.763.501.97101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreClean SheetDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Egypt v South Africa (19:45 GMT)2.233.353.80102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Italy v Turkey (19:50 GMT)1.813.555.80101% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderPenalty TakenRed CardTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
France v Greece (20:00 GMT)1.484.409.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Spain v Romania (20:00 GMT)1.554.128.60101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half HandicapAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreClean SheetCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderScore a PenaltyScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTo Win to NilTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves
Jamaica v Peru (21:00 GMT)2.603.403.05101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Venezuela v Guatemala (22:00 GMT)1.404.358.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thursday 16 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Chile v Paraguay (01:00 GMT)2.303.353.70101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">
bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Ivory Coast - Sweden 2.62 - 3.20 - 2.65 This is a friendly played in France on the 15th of November, I see good value in backing the Ivory Coast here. Sweden are missing several keyplayers as Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan), Kim Källström (Olympic Lyon), Tobias Linderoth (FC Copenhagen), Anderas Isaksson (Manchester City), Johan Elmander (Toulouse) and Marcus Allbäck (FC Copenhagen) all will be missing the game. Zlatan, Johan and Marcus are the three best strikers, Andreas is the 1st choice goalkeeper, while Tobias and Kim are the to best central midfielders, so these are pretty heavy missings... Also Ljungberg probably won't play or if he plays he won't play for very long since he hasn't played for Arsenal in the last couple of months. The swedish squad: Goalkeepers: John Alvbåge (Viborg FF), Rami Shaaban (Fredrikstad FK) Defenders: Mikael Antonsson (Panathinaikos FC), Erik Edman (Stade Rennais FC), Petter Hansson (SC Heerenveen), Daniel Majstorovic (FC Basel), Olof Mellberg (Aston Villa FC), Mikael Nilsson (Panathinaikos FC), Fredrik Stenman (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Karl Svensson (Rangers FC) Daniel Andersson (Malmö FF), Kennedy Bakircioglü (FC Twente), Fredrik Berglund (FC København), Martin Ericsson (Brøndby IF), Stefan Ishizaki (IF Elfsborg), Fredrik Ljungberg (Arsenal FC), Anders Svensson (IF Elfsborg), Christian Wilhelmsson (FC Nantes Atlantique) Forwards: Lasse Nilsson (SC Heerenveen), Markus Rosenberg (AFC Ajax) This is a probable swedish XI: Shabaan Nilsson - Hansson - Mellberg - Edman Bakircioglü - Andersson - Svensson - Wilhemsson Rosenberg - Nilsson A very bad starting XI in my opinion... The Ivory Coast squad is as follows: Goalkeepers: Boubacar Barry (Beveren), Gerard Gnanhouan (Montpellier), Stephen Loboue (Greuther Furth) Defenders: Mamadou Doumbia (Istres, Emerse Fae (Nantes), Seydou Kante (Beveren), Abdoulaye Meite (Bolton Wanderers), Kolo Toure (Arsenal) Midfielders: Kanga Akale (AJ Auxerre), Steve Gohouri (Young Boys Berne), Bonaventure Kalou (Paris St Germain), Gilles Yapi Yapo (Young Boys Berne), Gneri Yaya Toure (Monaco), Didier Zokora (Tottenham Hotspur) Forwards: Amara Diane (Paris St Germain), Aruna Dindane (Racing Lens), Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou (both Chelsea), Abdelkader Keita (Lille), Arouna Kone (PSV Eindhoven), Bakary Kone (Nice), Christian Koffi Ndri (Le Mans), Boubacar Sanogo (Hamburg SV), Kandia Traore (Le Havre). I am not an expert of Ivory Coast soccer, but I cannot spot many important missings here. And with Drogba on fire I do expect him to get on the scoresheet at least once.. Ivory Coast win, 2.60 @ Expekt (PaddyPower and Ladbrokes at 2.62) EDIT: Anders Svensson will also miss the game. Wenger has also asked the Swedish coach to rest Ljungberg for the entire game.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Jaroiten great post there, good information. I am very curious about Spain, they have lost 2 consecutive euro qualifiers and Puyol, Ibanez, Xavi and Albelda are missing. Torres also overlooked, 5 newcomers in the squad, anyone have any news on the Romanian squad for this fixture? Surely if they bring their best team they are a chance knocking the Spaniards off here, even though the price suggests that this is unlikely.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Wow 4.00 for Denmark to win.I really think Chechs are not as much skilled as bookies suppose.Denmark's style of play is mostly an offensive one and they will be a tough oponent.Recently they won against Portugal and I think the Red Dynamite will explode again to remind Europe of the glorious times Denmark had in the previous decade. Czech Republic-Denmark 1-2

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) It's a friendly match only. Denmark will rest most of the players I am sure. Please Danish fans - HOW WILL THE SQUAD LOOK LIKE? It's necessary to know this! :drums CZ squad will be completely different from the original representative squad for Euro qualification. Key players injuries: Cech (goalkeeper - Chelsea) missing due to his injury, Koller (Monaco) missing - injury, Tomas Rosicky (Arsenal) also missing due to injury, Blazek (2nd goal keeper the same, Sparta CZ). On the other hand, most of good players will play (Polak - Nurmberg, Baros - Aston Villa, Heinz - St. Etienne, Jankulovski - AC Milan, Vlcek - Slavia CZ etc.), but they wont have enough time to prepare the team I think... Not easy to say home or away this time... completely different squad...

Wow 4.00 for Denmark to win.I really think Chechs are not as much skilled as bookies suppose.Denmark's style of play is mostly an offensive one and they will be a tough oponent.Recently they won against Portugal and I think the Red Dynamite will explode again to remind Europe of the glorious times Denmark had in the previous decade. Czech Republic-Denmark 1-2

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Ivory Coast - Sweden Now also Swedish/Aston Villa defender Olof Mellberg has decided not to play. This means that in total Sweden miss Ibrahimovic, Allbäck, Elmander, Källström, Ljungberg, Linderoth, Svensson, Mellberg, Isaksson. Any od these players would go straight into the starting XI if they had been available. Odds have dropped from around 2.6 when I last posted to a current price of around 2.3, however, I predict they will keep on dropping below 2.00 since Sweden basically miss their whole first team and the game is played in France, which more or less could be seen as "home" for the Ivory Coast.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Wales team vs Liechtenstein Jason Brown (Blackburn), Richard Duffy (Portsmouth; loan Coventry), Steve Evans (Wrexham), Lewin Nyatanga (Derby; loan Sunderland), Sam Ricketts (Hull), Simon Davies (Everton), Carl Robinson (Norwich), Jason Koumas (West Brom), Ryan Giggs (Man Utd, capt), Craig Bellamy (Liverpool), Robert Earnshaw (Norwich). Back 5 looks laughably inexperienced to me, and Steve Evans meteoric rise from LoW last season to committed decent League Two centre back to international superstar is Roy of the Rovers stuff... shame we're not in a comic book! I'm going for small amounts on the draw and Liechtenstein win, although that might be natural pessimism shining through.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Bulgaria has a visit in Slovakia.Two sides are quite balanced even Slovakia has a slight advantage because of Martin Petrov's absence due to injury and Stilian Petrov's absence due to a scandal in the team.These two were key players who contributed mos for Bulgarian national teams.The squad will include most of Levski's players and the CL disappointment will have an adverse effect on their form. Slavakia will seek revenge for the 3-0 in Sofia and they played well even though they lost. BUT one factor points to the DRAW here.I saw the stadium and I saw about 10 cm snow and probably the temperature is far below zero.Slovan liberec played on this stadium this weekend I think.Considering the two teams current form and the meteorologic condition(which plays an important role in this case) I will try the draw.We will not see much football here I think. Correct score 0-0.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Seedorf returns for Netherlands national team.England with many missing players.It seems the manager shifts the scheme the disappointing serie in international matches.It will be tough though against Netherlands.But after all this is just a friendly match so in the in the spirit of friendly games a DRAW is the most logical outcome.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) So much key players are out, the venue is neutral and now the things get even better. The Australian players are very exhausted, they are complaining that this match is not so important and it is overkill for them. Just take a look at this article - http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20751574-5003460,00.html I am definitely at Ghana tomorrow, very generous price.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) I will be backing Ivory Coast, the price for a win is dropping like stone at some places I see. No wonder considering how many players Sweden will miss from their "ordinary" eleven. Another match I'm thinking about is Switzerland-Brazil. I think the home team is very underestimated. But, not sure about the lineups for this game though. Switzerland is a though team to play against, the games I have seen them play in hasn't been of high quality but they do close down the other team very well and do create a few chances even against better teams. Think they have a good chance to get a win. Also thinking about the draw in Netherlands-England, possibly even under 2,5 goals. Both teams will be missing a few players for this game.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Denmark will have a quite weak squad. FCK players will be missing, Grønkjær, Gravgaard and Jacobsen. Probabable line-up: --------------------------Sørensen---------------------------------- Kristiansen-------Helveg------------------- Agger---------- Jensen?--- -----------Wurtz----------------------------- Poulsen----------------- ------------------------Sørensen----------------------------------- --Kamper-------------------------------------------- Løvenkrands --------------------------Bendtner------------------------------- Don't know if Jon Dahl is there, if so he'll start instead of Bendtner I think.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) AUSTRALIA v GHANA

Fifth friendly in the history of the football federations of Australia and Ghana: 2-1 (Sydney, 1995), 1-0 (Adelaide, 1995), 0-1 (Perth, 1995) and 2-0 (Durban, South Africa 1996). Australia’s last 5 games have been “under 2.5 goals”: Australia v Italy 0-1 (World Cup, Kaiserslautern - June 2006), Australia v Kuwait 2-0 (Asian Nations Cup, Sydney - August 2006), Australia v Kuwait 0-2 (Asians Nations Cup, Kuwait City – September 2006), Australia v Paraguay (Friendly, Brisbane, October 2006) and Australia v Bahrein 2-0 (Asian Nations Cup, Sydney - October 2006). After the defeat against Brazil in the World Cup (0-3), Ghana has beaten Togo (2-0, London – August 2006), Japan (1-0, Yokohama – October 2006) and also Korea Rep. (3-1, Seoul – October 2006). For this friendly the Australian coach Graham Arnold has to organize a new defense as Lucas Neill is injured. Arnold described Ghana as “unpredictable, hard to play against” and he judges this fixture as an important experience for his National team. Two new defenders might be Brett Holman (22 y.o., player of Nijmegen) and Griffiths (25 y.o., player of Rapid Bucarest). Debut also for Shane Steffanuto, player of Lillestrom in Norway. Arnold will be the coach of Australia at least until the 2007 AFC Asian Cup Finals as the chairman of the Australian Football Federation wants him to lead Australia to the Asian Cup. The captain of the Socceroos in this friendly in London will be Vince Grella, well-known player in Italy as he plays for Parma and the captains of the past three games (Skoko, Neill, Viduka) will not play on Tuesday. Cahill will also not be available because of the injury he suffered against Aston Villa while Harry Kewell is also injured. Ghana were the only African National team to qualify to the second stage of the World Cup where they defeated Czech Republic and USA. In Ghana’s injury list there are Illiasu and Mensah but the main players will be available: Appiah, Dramani, Muntari, Essien, Asamoah Gyan, Pimpong and Derek Asamoah. The next important tournament to be played by Ghana is the African Nations Cup of January 2008. Ghana will host the tournament and until this fixture they will have one aim: to maintain the level of football they have shown in the last World Cup. In this moment of the season the main aim of the players will be not to suffer an injury. A draw is possible as the major strength of Ghana can be equalized by the great number of Australian fans that will follow this game in London. A low number of goals is very probable in my opinion. Pick: Under 2.5 goals

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Agree with Jaded that our back 5 looks terribly fragile but the forward players look to have far too much quality for Liectenstein. I'll be dissapointed if we don't win this -1 let alone -2. I saw the Cyprus game and it was promising in parts. So long as our'big' players are selected and do play then we should win this fairly comfortably. As for Steve Evans' inclusion, purely a ploy to get Wrexham fans to turn out and cheer on one of their own for me.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15)

AUSTRALIA v GHANA

Two new defenders might be Brett Holman (22 y.o., player of Nijmegen) and Griffiths (25 y.o., player of Rapid Bucarest
Jerry your article is very good, however both of the above mentioned players are attacking players. This makes the argument that Australia's defence will be even weaker. Michael Beauchamp (Nuremburg) will likely come in to the defence along with Michael Thwaite (Dinamo Bucharest). Both players are very young and inexperienced, however I see Ghana's main threat being in midfield, and Australia will be lacking in this area as well, no Tim Cahill, no Harry Kewell.... All the clues pointing to Ghana win at this stage.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Pick: Ghana Being from Australia, word is that about 5-6 regulars are out and some of the fringe players will be given an opportunity to play in this friendly. I don't know about the Ghana lineup, but if they play with their full strength lineup, then they should be favoured to win. The fringe players are untried and untested, and with most of the big guns like Kewell, Cahill and Neill out, things don't look promising. The coach is still a relative rookie in the international arena and one wonders if he can get his players to perform in this game. Australia played a recent friendly against Chile at home and struggled to break down their defence with a virtual full strength side. So Ghana (as long as they have their full strength side) should win.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Australian squad is: John Aloisi (Alaves, Spain), Michael Beauchamp (Nuremberg, Germany), Mark Bresciano (Palermo, Italy), Scott Chipperfield (Basel, Switzerland), Jason Culina (PSV Eindhoven, Netherlands), Brett Emerton (Blackburn Rovers, England), Vince Grella (Parma, Italy), Ryan Griffiths (Rapid Bucharest, Romania), Brett Holman (NEC Nijmegen, Netherlands), Patrick Kisnorbo (Leicester City, England), Craig Moore (Newcastle United, England), Michael Petkovic (Sivasspor, Turkey), Mark Schwarzer (Middlesbrough, England), Shane Stefanutto (SK Lillestrom, Norway), Mile Sterjovski (Basel, Switzerland), Michael Thwaite (Wisla Krakow, Poland), Kasey Wehrman (SK Lillestrom, Norway), Luke Wilkshire (FC Twente, Netherlands). Out: Harry Kewell, Mark Viduka, Tim Cahill, Lucas Neill, Josip Skoko and Scott McDonald. Craig Moore is doubt Ghana squad: Goalkeepers: Sammy Adjei (Mohadon Sports Ashdod, Israel), Richard Kingson (BB Ankaraspor, Turkey) Defenders: Hans Adu Sarpie (VFL Wolfsburg, Germany), John Paintsil (West Ham, England), Francis Dickoh (FC Utrecht, Holland), Habib Mohammed (Molde FK, Norway) and Shilla Illiasu (Saturn FC, Russia) Midfielders: Stephen Appiah (Fenerbache, Turkey), Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Laryea Kingson (Locomitiv Moscow, Russia) Sulley Ali Muntari (Udinese, Italy), Haminu Dramani (Genclerbirligi, Turkey), Eric Addo (PSV Eindhoven, Holland) Forwards: Junior Agogo (Nottingham Forest, England), Peter Ofori-Quaye (OFI Crete, Greece) Asamoah Gyan (Udinese, Italy) and Derek Asamoah (Shrewsbury, England).

Out: Mensah - injured, Pimpong - ?????

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Pimpong (Ghana) is called in to the sqaud. Players that played in WC for Ghana, but isn't in the sqaud against Australia is: Matthew Amoah, Emmanuel Pappoe, Otto Addo, Samuel Kuffour and Alex Tachie-Mensah. Injury: Shilla Illiasu(FC Saturn) and John Mensah(Rennes)

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Norway will miss a lot of players against Serbia. Thomas Myhre (Charlton), Brede Hangeland (FC København), Morten Gamst Pedersen (Blackburn), Martin Andresen (Brann), Daniel Braaten (Rosenborg), Marius Johnsen (Start) and Ole Gunnar Solskjær (Manchester United) Norways sqaud will be: Håkon Opdal (Brann), Rune Almenning Jarstein (Odd Grenland), Anders Rambekk (Lillestrøm), Erik Hagen (Zenit), John Arne Riise (Liverpool), Bjørn Helge Riise (Lillestrøm), Frode Kippe (Lillestrøm), Jan Gunnar Solli (Rosenborg), Fredrik Strømstad (Start), Christian Grindheim (Vålerenga), Kristofer Hæstad (Start), Petter Vaagan Moen (Brann), Steffen Iversen (Rosenborg), John Carew (Lyon), Ole Martin Årst (Tromsø), Espen Hoff (Lyn), John Anders Bjørkøy (Fredrikstad), Tommy Svindal Larsen (Odd Grenland), Erik Nevland (Groningen) Carew will be captain tomorrow, as Andresen, Myhre and Solkjær all are out with injurys. Don't know who will start, but with all the missings i would wait to see the starting line first before i bet. Anyone with info on Serbia?

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15)

Norway will miss a lot of players against Serbia. Thomas Myhre (Charlton), Brede Hangeland (FC København), Morten Gamst Pedersen (Blackburn), Martin Andresen (Brann), Daniel Braaten (Rosenborg), Marius Johnsen (Start) and Ole Gunnar Solskjær (Manchester United) Norways sqaud will be: Håkon Opdal (Brann), Rune Almenning Jarstein (Odd Grenland), Anders Rambekk (Lillestrøm), Erik Hagen (Zenit), John Arne Riise (Liverpool), Bjørn Helge Riise (Lillestrøm), Frode Kippe (Lillestrøm), Jan Gunnar Solli (Rosenborg), Fredrik Strømstad (Start), Christian Grindheim (Vålerenga), Kristofer Hæstad (Start), Petter Vaagan Moen (Brann), Steffen Iversen (Rosenborg), John Carew (Lyon), Ole Martin Årst (Tromsø), Espen Hoff (Lyn), John Anders Bjørkøy (Fredrikstad), Tommy Svindal Larsen (Odd Grenland), Erik Nevland (Groningen) Carew will be captain tomorrow, as Andresen, Myhre and Solkjær all are out with injurys. Don't know who will start, but with all the missings i would wait to see the starting line first before i bet. Anyone with info on Serbia?
Except Danijel Ljuboja(Hamburger SV), Serbia are at full strength!But, Clemente could decide to field an experimental side as 4 Serbia U21 players: Jankovic(Mallorca), Krasic(CSKA Moscow), Tosic(Sochaux), Ivanovic(Locomotiv Moscow) are all included in the squad and will join former U21 stars: Lazovic, Stepanov, Trisovic, Stojkovic, so most of the players who reached the semis of European Championship U21 earlier this year will take a part in tomorrow's clash. Serbia(Probable lineup): Stojkovic(FC Nantes) - Markovic(Dynamo Kiev), Vidic(Manchester United), Krstajic(Schalke 04), Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) - Koroman(Portsmouth), Stankovic(Inter Milan), Kovacevic(RC Lens), Trisovic(Red Star) - Zigic(Racing Santander), Pantelic(Hertha BSC) or Lazovic(Vitesse) This was, more or less, the starting lineup in the last couple of matches. SERBIA(Squad) Goalkeepers: Vladimir Stojkovic(FC Nantes), Vlada Avramov Defense: Marjan Markovic(Dynamo Kiev), Nemanja Vidic(Manchester United), Milan Stepanov(Trabzonspor), Branislav Ivanovic(Locomotiv Moscow), Mladen Krstajic(Schalke 04), Dusko Tosic(Sochaux), Ivica Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) Midfielders: Igor Duljaj(Shakhtar Donetsk), Nenad Kovacevic(RC Lens), Dejan Stankovic(Inter Milan), Ivan Ergic(FC Basel), Aleksandar Trisovic(Red Star), Sasa Ilic(Galatasaray), Milos Krasic(CSKA Moscow), Bosko Jankovic(Mallorca), Ognjen Koroman(Portsmouth) Forwards: Marko Pantelic(Hertha BSC), Nikola Zigic(Racing Santander), Danko Lazovic(Vitesse)

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) I really cant see the quality of our back line mattering. Agree totally about the forwards should have more than enough for an easy win and we should win with -2. You could well be right about Steve Evans :clap

Agree with Jaded that our back 5 looks terribly fragile but the forward players look to have far too much quality for Liectenstein. I'll be dissapointed if we don't win this -1 let alone -2. I saw the Cyprus game and it was promising in parts. So long as our'big' players are selected and do play then we should win this fairly comfortably. As for Steve Evans' inclusion, purely a ploy to get Wrexham fans to turn out and cheer on one of their own for me.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) 2006-11-15 Italy v Turkey Whenver Turkey plays with a big named team like Italy, England, Germnay the Turkish players give their best in the field. Especially, when its Italy they face I am sure that players like Hakan Şükür, Emre and Tuncay will play with their %100 performance. I choosed this bet because I dont trust our slow defence and I cant see Italy not scoring, at least 1 imo. On the other side Fatih Terim wont tell his players to defense and he would like to show some action too. I beleive Turkey will find good positions to score and they have all teh ability score. Odds @2.00 are good under these conditions and worth a try for me. Pick: Both Teams To Score, Odds: 2.00, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Sportingbet Note : This friendly game is for the memory of Inter's legendary ex-president Giacinto Facchetti who died 2 moths ago.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Czech - Denmark
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Denmark are walking into this meeting with a weakened team, missing 2 regulars in the back-4. I think the starting back-4 will be something like Priske-Helveg-Agger-Jensen/Kristiansen. Which is quite weak in my eyes, considering this and that the front people (non-regulars as well) will be eager to show they belong in the team, and that Czech are not normally known for their defensive abilities, rather the offensive ones I think the overs is a good choice I think there's 50 % chance of an over giving a great betvalue of 110 %. Happy punting!

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventAustralia vs Ghana
SelectionGhana
Strength10/10
Date14/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.46 (Back)
ReasoningGhana were extremely impressive during the WC in the summer and suprised a few people with their confident up-tempo performances. Australia had a good tournament themselves but tonights team news is not good for them. Cahill, Viduka, Kewell, Moore and Neill will all be missing tonight which robs them of the spine of their team. They will do well to get a result tonight, on a neutral ground (Loftus Road) with their opponents naming a full strength squad.