International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Definitely not easy to bet on the winning team. CZ squad will be completely different (weaker) from the regular representative squad for Euro qualification. Key players out (injuries): Cech (goalkeeper - Chelsea) missing due to his injury, Koller (Monaco) missing - injury, Tomas Rosicky (Arsenal) also missing due to injury, Blazek (2nd goal keeper the same, Sparta CZ). On the other hand, most of good players will play (Polak - Nurmberg, Baros - Aston Villa, Heinz - St. Etienne, Jankulovski - AC Milan, Vlcek - Slavia CZ etc.), but they wont have enough time to prepare the team I think...

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Czech - Denmark
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Denmark are walking into this meeting with a weakened team, missing 2 regulars in the back-4. I think the starting back-4 will be something like Priske-Helveg-Agger-Jensen/Kristiansen. Which is quite weak in my eyes, considering this and that the front people (non-regulars as well) will be eager to show they belong in the team, and that Czech are not normally known for their defensive abilities, rather the offensive ones I think the overs is a good choice I think there's 50 % chance of an over giving a great betvalue of 110 %. Happy punting!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) I read a very good preview on asianhandicap.com - http://www.asianhandicap.com/default.asp?Page=TipsterPicks&Match=929516 They point out that the Sweden coach has a habit of experimenting with players and strategies on friendlies such as this. As a result the Sweden record with friendlies is very poor. I believe that Ivory Coast will see this game as an opportunity to beat a famous opponent and players will seek to show their best. Also the “neutral” ground in France is packed full of African immigrants and the African team will get plenty of support. Price on Ivory Coast is value for me up to around 2.00

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16)

EventBolivia-El Salvador
Selection-1.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.61 (Back)
ReasoningEl Salvador is on of the weakest nationals teams in all world.In the FIFAs national teams list they are ranking over 200. place,so it means that they are one of poorest football nations.On the another side Bolivia is around 100. place.They play at home great but in the away games they are weak as Salvador.I dont have infos about teams and place of this game but Bolivia wich played 1-1 against Brasil,1-2 against Argentina or won 1-0 over Peru is big favourite for me against Salvador wich didnt score any goal in last 7 games.

EventBolivia-El Salvador
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningI like to bet on over when national team play friendly games.In this kind of games result is not so important so every team play without pressure and usually this kind of game finish with many goals.Of course there are tight games between rivals but Bolivia and Salvador are not one of them. Bolivia play great at home.They scored in all 7 games wich played.On the another side Slvador didnt score in last 7 games wich played.This is friendly game and i think that both teams will score and that Bolivia will win here.I bet on over 2.5 goals here

Definitely not easy to bet on the winning team. CZ squad will be completely different (weaker) from the regular representative squad for Euro qualification. Key players out (injuries): Cech (goalkeeper - Chelsea) missing due to his injury, Koller (Monaco) missing - injury, Tomas Rosicky (Arsenal) also missing due to injury, Blazek (2nd goal keeper the same, Sparta CZ). On the other hand, most of good players will play (Polak - Nurmberg, Baros - Aston Villa, Heinz - St. Etienne, Jankulovski - AC Milan, Vlcek - Slavia CZ etc.), but they wont have enough time to prepare the team I think...
I'd say Czech missing both their keepers would make the bet even better, I did know about Cech missing, but not Blazek :)

Event
20:15Serbia? - ?Norway
SelectionSerbia win 1
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price???
ReasoningSerbia have always nice results with Norway. Norway squad without key players on one hand and full strenght Serbian national team. Serbian team have better player in any possitin, but they are lazy somnethimes without hunger to win . But this time will not be all about defending. Serbian selector will put some youngsters hungry for getting a place in representation and that will be decisive. This is friendly game and perfect place for young Serbian talents to show there superior technical advantage against Norway team. I think also we will see open game without much presure and with plenty of space for nice play which fact will suite well to the Serbian team.

Event
18:15Sweden? - ?Ivory Coast
Selectionpick 2 Ivory Coast win
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price???
ReasoningIvory Coast are the team which i respect in last World cup. They played top soccer, with energy and desire to win. Always motivated and motivation and missing of important players from Sweden team will be deciseve fact in there tomorow win. Lunberg is not in form after the injurie and i think he is a key player for Sweden national team . He is doubtfoul and i dont think he will give 100 % in this match even if he play. Best striker in the world in my opinion now is Drogba and he will give a goal or two. They need win against big name like Sweden, to bust self confidence and this is enough to put my money on them tomorow.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) HUNGARY v CANADA

Last time Canada faced Hungary it was during the World Cup in Mexico in 1986. Hungary won 2-0. In 2006 Canada registered a record of 2-1-1 and lost to Jamaica (1-2) in Kingston. Hungary has lost its last two international games, 1-2 to Malta and 0-1 to Turkey while in the last 17 games Hungary drew only once (at home against Croatia, 0-0 in 2005), won 6 games and lost 11. These two national teams have something in common: they both have won in Austria in these last months. Since the end of 2004, Canada have played 11 games with the record 4-1-6 and the most surprising results have been the victories in Belfast (1-0) and in Vienna (2-0) while Canada also succeded in winning his last two games played in Europe (against Luxembourg and Austria). Last time they met in Hungary it has been in 1974 and Hungary and Canada drew 1-1. Squads: HUNGARY – Goalkeepers: Végh (MTK Budapest), Márton (Tottenham); Defenders: Bodnar (Salzburg), Juhász (Anderlecht), Vanczák (Sint-Truiden), Balogh (MTK Budapest), Rodenbücher (MTK Budapest), Bodor (Roda); Midfielders: Sándor (Ujpest), Tóth (Erciyesspor), Vass (Stoke City and Hungary U19), Tozsér (AEK Athens), Huszti (Hannover), Bori (MTK Budapest), Horváth (Sopron), Filkor (Internazionale and Hungary U19), Hajnal (Kaiserslautern); Forwarders: Hrepka (MTK Budapest), Kanta (MTK Budapest), Gera (West Bromwich), Torghelle (PAOK), Priskin (Watford), Németh (MTK Budapest, 17 y.o.), Farkas (Dinamo Kiev and Hungary U19). CANADA – Goalkeepers: Sutton (Montreal Impact), Wagenaar (Den Haag); Defenders: Braz (Montreal Impact), Jazic (L.A. Galaxy), Hainault (FK Siad Most), Pozniak (Haugesund), Hutchinson (FC Copenhagen), Adrian Serioux (Houston Dynamo); Midfielders: Guzman (Deportivo La Coruña), Peters (Ipswich Town), Hume (Leicester City), Bernier (Tromso), Kevin McKenna (Energie Cottbus), Ornoch (Papa Lombard, Hungary, 21 y.o.); Forwarders: Nsaliwa (Paloniu), Friend (Heerenveen), Hume (Leicester City), Radzinski (Fulham). Compared to the last game played by Hungary against Malta will not be available: Király, Féher, Leandro, Dárgai, Szábics, Halmosi, Komlósi, Polonkai, Czvitkovics and Kiss. The Hungarian interim coach Peter Varhidi has called up many young players (11 uncapped) who substitute the ones who played last game against Malta. Canadian national team interim coach Stephen Hart selected 17 players for the match that will be played in Budapest. The team is enthusiastic, said Stephen Hart, and many young players want to show that they play for the Canadian national team. The Hungarian team should be more compact as many players play in the same team (MTK Budapest) but Hungary at the moment has to find a new coach to substitute the one who has been fired after the defeat in Malta. Only after the first rounds Hungary (1-0-3, 5th place in Group C) has to accept again the fact that they will not participate in an important tournament in 2008 and will have to wait for the 2010 World Cup qualiyings. Between these teams it will be Canada who will play without particular pressure from the press and supporters. The fact that many players can dream of playing with their national team and maybe participate in important International tournaments can give Canada a great motivation tomorrow. This could be the secret of their third success in a row in Europe. Pick: Canada

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) Another BOMB i` ii bet is France-Greece X2 double chance! For France is a Fiesta game for Zidan....We are Greeks...We know how to fight(Remember Euro 2004....France-Greece:0-1) Its risk X2 but Nothing Is Impossible

HUNGARY v CANADA

Hungary has lost its last two international games, 1-2 to Malta and 0-1 to Turkey while in the last 17 games Hungary drew only once (at home against Croatia, 0-0 in 2005), won 6 games and lost 11.
Just to clarify that the draw against Croatia was a meaningless match in the last round of the group phase of the 2006 World Cup qualfications. Croatia did not need to win.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-15) Confirmed line-up: --------------------------Sørensen (Aston V.)-------------------------- Helveg (Gladbach) - Per Nielsen (Brøndby) - Agger (Liverpool) - N. Jensen (Fulham) ---------- Poulsen (Sevilla) -------- Kristiansen (Nürnberg) ------------- ------------------------- D. Jensen (Werder B.) ------------------------ -- Kamper (Bielefeld) ---------------------- Løvenkrands (Schalke 04) --- -------------------Bendtner (Birgmingham on loan from Arsenal) --------- Missing: Jon Dahl Tommason (Stuttgart), M. Jørgensen (Fiorientina), Rommedahl (Charlton), Gravgaard (FC Copenhagen), Jacobsen (FC Copenhagen), Grønkjær (FC Copenhagen), Gravesen (Celtic) (wont play no more), S. Larsen (Schalke 04). Bench: GK: Casper Ankergren (Brøndby). DEF: Brian Priske (Club Brügge), Martin Albrechtsen (West Bromwich). MID: Mikkel Thygesen (FC Midtjylland), Rasmus Würtz (AaB). ATT: Dennis Sørensen (FC Midtjylland), Jesper Bech (Esbjerg fB).

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventHolland-England
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningEngland started well under new coach McLaren but ended badly in the last 2 games.Until the last game England received 0 goals under the guidance of McLaren,but then camed the Croatia game and they lost 2-0 ,one goal was made by englishmen themselves with a fatal error from Robinson.I don't know if McLaren will keep the 3-5-2 formation who i think it doesn't fit to England.Holland alternates the matches with a lot of goals with the few goals per game.With Luxemburg they were able to score just one.For me an under at this game because both teams will wanna make a good result and will not make big risks.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventSerbia-Norway
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date15/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningTwo teams with very good defence.Serbia received only one goal in 4 matches in Group A while Norway received 2 in 3 matches.Serbia has big chances to qualify from the first place.This is a friendly game so a lot of players will be tested but i don't think this will influence a lot the final score.

Re: International Friendlies (Nov 14-16) SPAIN Iker Casillas – Sergio Ramos, Juanito, Javi Navarro, Capdevila – Angulo, Senna, Xabi Alonso, Cesc – Morientes, David Villa Rezerves: Reina – Antonio Lopez, Lopo, Angel, Borja Oubiña, Silva Absents: Arizmendi, Iniesta , Luis Garcia, RAul, Puyol, Torres Coach: Luis Aragonés Suárez Well a few words about this game: Romania without Mutu, is am average team and after i saw the team that Piturca wants to sent in the field i have some worries about them.I wish Romania win this but in my opinion there are low chances for that. Spai lok to be powerful with Villa and morientes they coul do damages to a team of Romania that i dont belive doing some great game. The midfield is weak,also the atack.Two strog central defenders!This isnt enough.The bench has better players that thew first 11: Goian,Maldarasanu,, Buga, Cl. Niculescu. For me home win 7/10 ROMANIA D. Coman – P. Marin, Tamas, Chivu, Rat – Badoi, Cocis, N. Dica, Rosu – Marica, D. Niculae Rezerves: M. Popa – Ghionea, Goian, St. Radu, Maldarasanu, Ov. Petre, Buga, Cl. Niculescu Absents: Mutu , M. Radoi , Fl. Petre Coach: Victor Piturca