** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

11/11 Wolverhampton

RussP

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton Its Wolverhampton, so not too serious then :zzz . So these 10p e/w's for fun. 7.00 - Glennriding 33/1. Not much to beat 7.30 - Sehoya 20/1. Trainer 2/2 last 14 days 8.00 - Windbeneathmywings 12/1. Best Jockey 8.30 - Weet for Ever 14/1. Can't remember why 9.00 - Experimental 33/1. Likes track 9.30 - Lyndalee 25/1. Ignore last 2 runs

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton Bit of EW fun tonight, nothing too serious. 7.30 Teide Lady 8.30 Monashee River 9.00 Gallego 9.30 Harrisons Flyer EW Yankee:hope As I say, not going into detail with reasoning....just think they are all in good enough form to be involved in the finish and all at prices big enough to go EW.:ok

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton Same as the rest of you really. A bit of a fun bet as Wolves a bit farcicle sometimes. 8.00 Miss Fancy Pants - Good trainer and good AW debut 8.30 Chasing A Dream(NAP) - B Hills only runner and has some good form. 9.00 Western Roots - Won well last time and may well follow up 9.30 Heavens Walk (NB)- Very unlucky last time, would have been much closer to Little Edward with a clear run. Form was franked today so I'm hoping this one can come in tonight.

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton For some reason - might be :beer... did not bother taking the latest winner (Salonga) with the thought of it being Genuine Call's. Had to go with Amron Hill who failed expectations of getting at least 3rd.... The pick for the 9 is Happy As Larry.. Stable companion of Eccollo..trained by TJ Pitt who is having a good week. This is not of its better runner but it will start as a 'stupid' @ 12/1 sportingdds.. 5 pts EW

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton Smiddy Hill is my last 12/1 ew 1 pt - 2 of the last three drawn at #1 for this trip have placed 12/1 and 8/1 with the most recent being 3rd at 4/1 but only 7 raced. This raced well over firm ground and ... the scary thought 6th LTO on its AW debut...and...i think it will finished better this time.. 1 pt ew --- Amron Hill 2 pts lost Happy As Larry 5 pts EW Smiddy Hill 1 pt EW

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton

For some reason - might be :beer... did not bother taking the latest winner (Salonga) with the thought of it being Genuine Call's. Had to go with Amron Hill who failed expectations of getting at least 3rd.... The pick for the 9 is Happy As Larry.. Stable companion of Eccollo..trained by TJ Pitt who is having a good week. This is not of its better runner but it will start as a 'stupid' @ 12/1 sportingdds.. 5 pts EW
Holy Sh8t..... 1st @ 12/1 :beer(to celebrate) :cheers the thread looks trashed ..jebus christ..good luck to the others on finding your post

Re: 11/11 Wolverhampton

Smiddy Hill is my last 12/1 ew 1 pt - 2 of the last three drawn at #1 for this trip have placed 12/1 and 8/1 with the most recent being 3rd at 4/1 but only 7 raced. This raced well over firm ground and ... the scary thought 6th LTO on its AW debut...and...i think it will finished better this time.. 1 pt ew --- Amron Hill 2 pts lost Happy As Larry 5 pts EW Smiddy Hill 1 pt EW
Amron Hill -2.00 - Happy As Larry +75.00 - not so stupid of a bet now Smiddy Hill -2.00 - nice storyline with the Hill's