ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Nicolas Almagro vs Jonas Bjorkman Nicolas Almagro reached the quarter-finals last week in Lyon and showed that he can play well at indoors. He has a good serve and if he play at a good level he shouldn't have any problems vs old fox Bjorkman who isn't showing any good at all on any surface besides grass. Nicolas Almagro - 1.58 @ Pinnacle 10/10

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt

SportTennis
EventVliegen vs Serra
SelectionVliegen
Strength10/10
Date30/10/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.56 (Back)
ReasoningVliegen did well in Madrid beating Tursunov easily then winning against Blake before losing to Safin. Seems to be improving recently and looks hard to beat. I can't have Serra as he lost in 1st round in Madrid and again last week in Lyon.
SportTennis
EventSafin vs Mahut
SelectionSafin to win in straight sets
Strength10/10
Date30/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningSafin beat Mahut in Moscow a few weeks ago 6-3 6-4 a confortable win and he has continued with good results recently, almost got to semis in madrid recnetly, he should be too good for another straight sets win here.

Almagro seems to be injured but I'm hoping he'll get thru anyway...
Are you watching the match, tell me is the injury bad? Gone with you (not surprisingly) for Almagro and also for Rocchus v. Tipsarevič. Edit: Well seems to be doing quite allright, just broke Bjorkmans serve. BTW, any opinion on Verdasco?

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Gilles Simon vs Daniele Bracciali Gilles Simon played well vs Ginepri last week and put a lot of pressure on him and was a little bit unlucky. Braccali looked like a clown losing to Starace last week and doesnt seem to be in any good form at all. I'm going with Gilles Simor here but only medium stakes as Braccalis lost to Starce might been a fix. Gilles Simon - 1.96 @ Pinnacle 8/10

Are you watching the match, tell me is the injury bad? Gone with you (not surprisingly) for Almagro and also for Rocchus v. Tipsarevič. Edit: Well seems to be doing quite allright, just broke Bjorkmans serve. BTW, any opinion on Verdasco?
Verdasco withdraw from the tournament in St Petersburg becasue of injury so no bet on Verdasco for me...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Robby Ginepri vs Max Mirnyi Max Mirnyi has some good results here as he has reached semi-finals once has has looked in good form lateley. Most important is that he had to qualify to this tournament so he should be more adaptable to the surface then Ginepri today. Ginepris best result here is 2nd round. Max Mirnyi - 2.20 @ VC Bet 8/10

Robby Ginepri vs Max Mirnyi Max Mirnyi has some good results here as he has reached semi-finals once has has looked in good form lateley. Most important is that he had to qualify to this tournament so he should be more adaptable to the surface then Ginepri today. Ginepris best result here is 2nd round. Max Mirnyi - 2.20 @ VC Bet
The surface is a bit slower than usually,and the balls bounce a bit lower so it should suit Ginapri more... Is there a live stream somwere on the net from Paris,couse there isnt any on the official site...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt I do agree on the bounce but not the speed..but it's a medium stakes bet because I've my doubts too...lol... You can watch all the Master Series on this website...not for free of course http://www.atpmastersseries.tv Eurosport.com has also paid live stream If you're familiar with the P2P-streamin softwares like PPLive or TVAnts you can watch every ATP tournament for free if you can stand chise commentators, bad quality and lagging...lol

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Fernando Verdasco v Michael Llodra Michael Llodra seems to be in good form. Hes's won a challenger recently and dismissed both Fish and Sidorenko very easily in the qualifies and plays at home. Fernando Verdasco is in a four games losing strike and has struggled with some injury problems lately and the surface isn't his most enjoyed one. Michael Llodra - 1.87 @ Pinncle 10/10

Federer's just pulled out of the Paris Masters.
he actually withdraw yesterday but it didn't went official befre today... Meybe a small bet on Safin to win the whole tournament couldbe a good idea if he wasn't such a #"@%&

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Kristof Vliegen vs Florent Serra Kristof Vliegen likes fast courts and even though he looks like clown he moves great and has a good power in his shots and should be too much for Florent Serra Kristof Vliegen - 1.57 @ Pinnacle 10/10 Sorry for the lame reasoning but I must go to work...hoping to win back some money and do a profit as Simon and Mirnyi ain't doing to well at the moment...

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt These tennis fans in france seem to still have their minds on lunch LOL theres more life in a morgue than this arena lol..They should move safins match forward atleast he will break some rackets lol

Kristof Vliegen vs Florent Serra Kristof Vliegen likes fast courts and even though he looks like clown he moves great and has a good power in his shots and should be too much for Florent Serra Kristof Vliegen - 1.57 @ Pinnacle 10/10 Sorry for the lame reasoning but I must go to work...hoping to win back some money and do a profit as Simon and Mirnyi ain't doing to well at the moment...
DD, fingers crossed for a win for you...Simon just sucked.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Today only one combo Vliegen-Serra 1 1.5 Rochus-Acasuso 2 1.28 Odds: 1.92 7/10 For Vliegen not to much to say...He is much better than Serra on hard-indoor and Rochus is very poor player IMO...Acasuso will win easy i think

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Let me try also something in DD´s teritory Igor Andreev vs Gael Monfils The odds are simply to good to let this one slip away. The Russian "boy wonder" will get back to big stage after knee injury brought him of the courts. Reasons: H2H: Andreev won 6-3 6-2 on hard surface (2005 Marseille) Monfils hasnt done anything since august when he beat Safin Monfils pulled out of Madrid with twisted ankle PS: Watch out for the odds, as they are still rising! Igor Andreev - 3.73@10bet 5/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sebastian Grosjean vs Xavier Malisse The players have met 8 times before, and h2h is 100% on the side of Grosjean. I dont see how this could change in his "homecourt". Grosjean won the tournament in 2001, but since havent got any succes in Paris tournament. Malisse seems to hate the France (maybe he is feeling to close to home) cause he hasnt gone through the 3rd round here in Paris. In Lyon they were both kicked out of the tournament by the Tunisian born Frenchman Gicquel, both in 3 sets and both with tie break in final set. We can expect hard fight, but my money is on Grosjean, i think that home court will eventualy give him the edge and also cant get the buzzing sound of h2h record out of my head Sebastian Grosjean @ 1.53 10bet 7/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Thomas Johansson vs Vicent Spadea IMO no explanation is available. Johansson is playing in big form, reaching the Lyon final losing eventually the final vs Ančič. On the other hand Spadeas only october win is vs Satoshi Iwabuchi (who?!). But he still managed to lose the first set against "hard hitting kamikaze":lol Thomas Johansson @ 1,42 10bet 10/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reasonings to follow Marc Gicquel vs Stanislas Wawrinka I really dont know why the bookies favour the Wawrinka so much. Giquel just had a fantastic tournament beating both Grosjean and Malisse so IMO the odds are simply to high. Wawrinka also played good tournament in Basel where he reached the semis. So that makes both players on fire, but the home court advantage could prove to be decisive. Personally think that the Swiss player has chance to beat Gicquel if he keeps the 1st serve points win above the 80%. Marc Gicquel @ 2.34 10Bet 8/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Arnaud Clement vs Nicolas Massu WHY DID I PICK THIS MATCH - IT MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY LATE. IF YOU´RE READING THIS PLEASE DONT BET ON MASSU & SCRAPE THIS PICK! Nicolas Massu @ 2.90 10Bet 8/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Marat Safin vs Robin Soderling Got to give to both players that they are playing great tennis. But what makes me go for Safin is the fact that he is in great form (final in Moscow and quarters in Madrid) and also the fact that he won here in 2000, 2002, 2004. Also one intersting fact. If Safin beats Soderling today it will be interesting to see if he will again win the Paris tournament...why you ask. Well thats very interesting fact. Soderling lost in Stockholm against Blake - Blake won the tournament, he lost in Madrid against Federer - Federer won the tournament, and just last week he lost to Gasquet - and guess who won the tournament, yep you re right Gasquet did. So if (read: when) today Safin beats Soderling i am clicking the outright winner button. In all my honesty i give this match an 8, just because Safin is master of f..ing up matches he could won easily Marat Safin @ 1.67 10bet 8/10

>Betfair @ 1.47 (Back)
ReasoningThe carm swede Johansson is in a very good form, final last week.! His playing his solid tennis and very strong at the net. I simply think that Spadea gets his hands full in this one..
>Betfair @ 2.48 (Back)
ReasoningI really dont understand why Wawrinka is the favorit. I know he played superbly last week, but at home-turf.. Now Giquel is playing home and have been playing well for some time now. I think he will take this. 10/10 On Giquel

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt more tennis. VESNINA - Flipkens Kanepi - DECHY Two big favorits who both will win..

>Betfair @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningThis should bee a walk in the park. There is to much diffrents in strenge in this one. Vesnina plays some good solid tennis and will win easyly 10/10
>Betfair @ 1.32 (Back)
ReasoningDechy in a good form, playing some good tennis latest weeks and against this unknown, she should pull through easy.. 10/10 on 1.32 Dechy

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Robby Ginepri vs David Ferrer David Ferrer isn't in his best form and has done nothing special for w while now and he should have big problems with Ginepri who's been playing great lately. Robby Ginepri - 1.74 @ Pinnacle 10/10

Robby Ginepri vs David Ferrer David Ferrer isn't in his best form and has done nothing special for w while now and he should have big problems with Ginepri who's been playing great lately. Robby Ginepri - 1.74 @ Pinnacle 10/10
Don´t know how i did manage to miss the good odds for this match, and completely i agree with you. (Just placed the bet BTW) Tell me what do you think about other picks.

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Davydenko N. v Rochus C. [Games HC] 0:5.5 Davy is very good in this moment, he qualified for Master Cup, he won at Moscow, and Rochus is mediocre player, IMO, in this match Davy will win and i think handicap is good. Davydenko N. v Rochus C. [Games HC] 0:5.5 1 1.83 9/10 Clement-Massu No much to say...Clement banker. 10/10 1.40

Re: ATP Paris (Master Series) - WTA - Quebec - WTA Hasselt Thomas Johansson vs Vincent Spadea Thomas Johansson played great in St Peterburgs and should have no problems with Spadea who's been struggling for a while. I heard he has some personal problems. However, Thomas Johansson is far more better player at the moment and has a good serve and shouldn't have to much trouble dismissing Spadea. Thomas Johansson - 1.49 @ Pinnacle 10/10