** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Carlisle 29/10

1.20 I fancy Mid Dancer to possibly upset the fav Monets Garden. These have meet before , in the Arkle , where Monets Garden finished far ahead. This could be different though. Mid Dancer has great form over hurdles in top grade races and barring his poor race at Cheltenham also has good record when going over fences. In fact, the poor show at Cheltenham is his only loss of his career. Ground is heavy which Mid Dancer should relish as most of his runs have been on Heavy or Very Soft. Monets Garden haswinning form on Soft but has never meet these conditions yet. Also Mid Dancer is used to running in big money races at home. It would seem strange to send him over here for a £6k race unless it expected to win.

Re: Carlisle 29/10 Horse: MONET'S GARDEN Course:Carlisle Time: 1.20 Simply put this horse will win. Tony Dobbin's mount bounced back from that close defeat to land a Grade 2 over this trip in April and he loves the mud Horse: PARKINSON Course: Carlisle Time: 3.40 Lightly raced gelding who came good when sent chasing last year, notching up a hat trick in 4 weeks. Handicapped a lot lower over hurdles and is a better horse now than when tried over these obstacles previously. Horse: TWELVE PACES (IRE) Course: Carlisle Time: 2.30 Improved form on winning chase debut here last time, form franked since. Another lightweight that will be useful.

Re: Carlisle 29/10 I think I'd have to oppose Monet's Garden too, for the resaons WFTE said above. Every time I look at the form it's clear that Mid Dancer can run in the super soft, and on going is the clear pick, I'm sure Monets Garden can handle the conditions but handling and being used to conditions is a different matter.... Which horse will know how the mud saps strength, how to remain constant when those around start sinking, how to accelerate into the last furlong in the mud? I know which one my moneys on.... My 2 pence...

Re: Carlisle 29/10

Lowsha Green & Toulouse Express both 2nd @ 8/1 & 9/2 Trainer looks worth following until the run is over

Re: Carlisle 29/10

Horse: MONET'S GARDEN Course:Carlisle Time: 1.20 Simply put this horse will win. Tony Dobbin's mount bounced back from that close defeat to land a Grade 2 over this trip in April and he loves the mud Horse: PARKINSON Course: Carlisle Time: 3.40 Lightly raced gelding who came good when sent chasing last year, notching up a hat trick in 4 weeks. Handicapped a lot lower over hurdles and is a better horse now than when tried over these obstacles previously. Horse: TWELVE PACES (IRE) Course: Carlisle Time: 2.30 Improved form on winning chase debut here last time, form franked since. Another lightweight that will be useful.
what can u say 3/3 excellent stuff Carl :ok