** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Football Fortune

MetallicIan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Fortune 3 wins out of 14 today is just not good enough and I'm very disappointed to see it dip below the 1k mark again. The crazy thing is that over 1173 bets from Sept '06 this system is showing a profit of 14920 pts to a level 100 pts per bet, but I seem to be treading water at the moment! I am still encouraged and motivated to continue here though because when I look at the backtested results graph I know this has just hit a bad patch. The graph has seen one of these before and recovered well.

post-789-14429283309859_thumb.jpg

Re: Football Fortune This system seems to be coming up with similar selections to that of CTBT1 I ran a few months back. I just happened to start that in a very bad run but have continued to paper test and it's still coming up with some goods. The thing is, as you are obviously aware, is that with higher odds there will always be longer losing runs. Good luck and stick with it mate. I'm sure it will come good long term. :ok

Re: Football Fortune

This system seems to be coming up with similar selections to that of CTBT1 I ran a few months back. I just happened to start that in a very bad run but have continued to paper test and it's still coming up with some goods. The thing is' date=' as you are obviously aware, is that with higher odds there will always be longer losing runs. Good luck and stick with it mate. I'm sure it will come good long term. :ok[/quote'] Cheers Hodgey.