** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga I 27-29/10

Friday 27 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Universitat Craiova v Pandurii (12:00 BST)1.703.405.90106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Saturday 28 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Vaslui v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (12:00 BST)2.203.003.20111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gloria Bis v FC Farul Constanta (12:00 BST)1.803.205.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
UT Arad v National Bucuresti (12:00 BST)1.803.104.30112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Dynamo Bucuresti v CS Politehnica Iasi (16:00 BST)1.255.0013.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Steaua Bucharest v Unirea Urziceni (17:45 BST)1.205.2013.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 29 October 2006
Arges Pitesti v Otelul Galati (11:30 GMT)3.203.102.25108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Poli AEK Timisoara v Jiul Petrosani (14:00 GMT)1.404.008.25109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Rapid Bukarest v CFR Cluj-Napoca (17:30 GMT)1.444.008.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Universitat Craiova v Pandurii - 1 FC Vaslui v Ceahlaul PT Neamt - 1x Gloria Bis v FC Farul Constanta - 1x UT Arad v National Bucuresti - 1x Dynamo Bucuresti v CS Politehnica Iasi -1 Steaua Bucharest v Unirea Urziceni -1 Arges Pitesti v Otelul Galati -2 Poli AEK Timisoara v Jiul Petrosani -1 Rapid Bukarest v CFR Cluj-Napoca - 1

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Craiova are clearly over rated here! They won 4 of lasts matches but to be honest they didn't convinced. They seem more organised under their new coach and the defence is a little bit in progression. Still they have only young players who don't have enough experience. Today's game will be played in neutral stadium in Caracal, near Craiova and they have a lot of fans there too. But the guests are not that far away and it is said that more than 2000 fans will be at the game cheering for Pandurii, as they got the day free from work :) ! The away team seems to be very well organised in defence and they showed that in last game vs Poli Timisoara, a tough opponent, that they won 1-0 and dominated almost the whole game. They like to play away as their game is based on defence and counterattack and they have the men to sustain this type of play. Wheather will be fine and both teams are full strength ( two players missing for Craiova but they are not so important). My prediction: 1. Pandurii +0.75 AH 7/10 @1.92 2. Pandurii @5.25 3/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10

their away record is 1-0-5 or I'm looking at a wrong table :) Good job mate I'll consider your pick :clap
Nop! you're wright aimar! they have awfull stats away. But i saw last matches and they improved considerrably! I'm also wait for Archaeus (big Craiova fan) to see his point of view regarding his match! :)

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10

Craiova are clearly over rated here! They won 4 of lasts matches but to be honest they didn't convinced. They seem more organised under their new coach and the defence is a little bit in progression. Still they have only young players who don't have enough experience. Today's game will be played in neutral stadium in Caracal, near Craiova and they have a lot of fans there too. But the guests are not that far away and it is said that more than 2000 fans will be at the game cheering for Pandurii, as they got the day free from work :) ! The away team seems to be very well organised in defence and they showed that in last game vs Poli Timisoara, a tough opponent, that they won 1-0 and dominated almost the whole game. They like to play away as their game is based on defence and counterattack and they have the men to sustain this type of play. Wheather will be fine and both teams are full strength ( two players missing for Craiova but they are not so important). My prediction: 1. Pandurii +0.75 AH 7/10 @1.92 2. Pandurii @5.25 3/10
Agree and dont agree with whats been said here. Tough game to call, i wont bet on this as odds for Craiova are too low IMO. Yes we won our last 4 matches and IMO the team's game improved considerably after Stoica was named coach, but im afraid for this game because we played in the cup 2 days ago and Pandurii played a day before. There were some discussions on this as we wanted to postpone this game and Pandurii didnt agree so the game will be tougher than odds suggest. Pandurii are a shit team and we should beat them but it's a no bet for me at this price. :ok

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 HT 1-1 with both teams showing that they want to win! Also to be mentioned is that Pandurii have a consistent prize money for this match! I think Craiova fitness will not be the same in the second half. Their tactics was to take a lead from first half and to keep it in the second. IMO

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 I'm glad i stayed away from betting on craiova. I knew we would have a tough game and thats what it was. The team was very tired and this could be seen in the 2nd half. We didnt diserve to win, neither did we diserve to lose so the draw is the right result. I want to let you know that the referreing was absolutely superb, i havent seen this quality for a long time in Romania and that Pandurii have a great player in Vranjkovic, absolutely superb 2 free kicks. Well done godmato on the +0.75 AH :clap

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Farul can do a job at G.Bistrita tomorrow -IMO! at least I don't think they'll lose! G.Bistrita have hosted all five of the bottom clubs so far - Farul have also beaten two bottom sides but they've played away at three of the top five aswell and they've still only failed to score once on their travels! worth a punt then?? [Farul have also been drawing 9 of their 12 matches at HT this season!]

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Dinamo Bucharest are funny buggers at HT aswell -and not just IMO either! 6-0-0 F12,A3 at home this season is excellent - but at HT !!!!! 0-5-1 !!! how does that work???? Poli Iasi haven't failed to net away yet but as their aways have been at all the bottom six sides [ yes - I know! ] perhaps we shouldn't be too impressed! is there any pre-europe info we should be considering here? it was 1-1 last year btw -

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 UTA-FC National..both teams now fight for remain in Liga 1..small home record for UTA in home goals 1.18 per match..bad for National away goals record 0.8 per match..in all games at home,except vs.Steaua B finished at 0-3,UTA score once or nothing!!..let see record: UTA-FARUL 1-1 UTA-RAPID 1-0 UTA-GLORIA B. 0-1 UTA-CFR 1-0 UTA-UNIREA U. 1-0..!!!On other side NATIONAL have this away record: DINAMO-NATIONAL 2-1 GLORIA B.-NATIONAL 2-0 CFR-NATIONAL 1-0 UNIREA-NATIONAL 2-0 FARUL-NATIONAL 1-1 FCU POLI-NATIONAL 1-1...anyway I see this game without many goals..so UNDER 2.5 must be corect

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Some picks for saturday`s matches..... Vaslui-Ceahlaul Vaslui played good football after coach Hizo come here, is true, Ceahlaul play good too. Vaslui play well principall at home 2-1-3 but 2 looses in first rounds when Vaslui played very bad. Last round, they beat Otelul, third place on Divizia A, and they played very well. Tomorrow i am on them again. Vaslui-Ceahlaul 1 2.25 pointbet 5/10 Gloria-Farul Gloria have good performances at home, 4-1-1 only one lose last round with Dinamo, 0-1 goal scored from 30 m. Rest, good attack with very good defence...one thing...Sabau(coach of Gloria) was very nervous after 0-4 with Rapid, because they lost record of best defence in Divizia A, and last round, defenders played excellent, i waiting for other good game. Farul defence good in last matches, and i think will be tought match, with two echilibrate teams. Gloria-Farul under 2.5 1.7 gb 8/10 Steaua-Urziceni Steaua is 12 points behind leader Dinamo. They need victory this round, and i think they will win, i am sure about that. But i don`t bet on this...i am thinking at Steaua defence...Stancu, Goian, Ghionea, Marin....last 3 players at Romania team. Urziceni have bad attack only 2 goals in 6 matches away and 9 received...I think Steaua will keep clean sheet. Steaua-Urziceni NG(one or no one to score) globet 1.85 7/10 Dinamo-Iasi I am not very sure about Dinamo 13th victory....For me is very tought match...Iasi played very well with Steaua and Rapid 1-1 and 0-0...is true, with both played at home, but look like a great team...I will try a surprise here, but only at HT. ps. i hope dinamo to beat after ht. Great value at expekt, IMO. Dinamo-Iasi x HT 3.15 expekt 3/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Vaslui - Ceahlaul From what i've been reading in the press, Vaslui are going to take all 3 points in here. It is a regional derby between 2 teams who are equally and who both fight to escape relegation. There will be some missings in both teams but not that important for Vaslui/ a couple of defenders for Ceahlaul both from first 11. The bookies consider Vaslui as favourites but facts are not like that. Both teams played in cup in the middle week and did an awfull job. I will have to pick home team for a straight win, becasue of the game vs Otelul which they won here. If they play like in that game it will be sure home win. Also a 0-0 could be involved in here! Fifghting against the relegation makes the teams invovled to try winning home game. So - Valsui -0.5 AH @1.81 4/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 HT Vaslui - Ceahlaul - The hosts are dominating the game but had a few chances to score. The game is more phisycal and could end i a draw. UTA - National. National are presenting very well , pushing the game to the opposite half. They could score easily but seems like the only players that are out of form are the strikers! So far 2/3 HT correct