** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga I 27-29/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Steaua - Unirea Urziceni. Steaua -1.5 AH @a1.91 bet365. Just before going to Madrid they will face a poor Urziceni side who is fighting to avoid relegation. Both teams played in midweek cup. Poor result for Urziceni, really struggling and unable to create chances to score, against a very poor Juventus (they don't deserve the name :))) ) Bucuresti, finishing 2-1 on overtime. Steaua played with second team a scored 3 conceded 0 against a well organised League 2 side. Steaua need a win to boost their morale and 2night match is perfect. Huge difference between these 2 teams. Could go even Steaua -2.5 AH but odds for AH -1.5 are good! 7/10 GL

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10

Some picks for saturday`s matches..... Vaslui-Ceahlaul Vaslui played good football after coach Hizo come here, is true, Ceahlaul play good too. Vaslui play well principall at home 2-1-3 but 2 looses in first rounds when Vaslui played very bad. Last round, they beat Otelul, third place on Divizia A, and they played very well. Tomorrow i am on them again. Vaslui-Ceahlaul 1 2.25 pointbet 5/10 :ok Gloria-Farul Gloria have good performances at home, 4-1-1 only one lose last round with Dinamo, 0-1 goal scored from 30 m. Rest, good attack with very good defence...one thing...Sabau(coach of Gloria) was very nervous after 0-4 with Rapid, because they lost record of best defence in Divizia A, and last round, defenders played excellent, i waiting for other good game. Farul defence good in last matches, and i think will be tought match, with two echilibrate teams. Gloria-Farul under 2.5 1.7 gb 8/10 :wall Steaua-Urziceni Steaua is 12 points behind leader Dinamo. They need victory this round, and i think they will win, i am sure about that. But i don`t bet on this...i am thinking at Steaua defence...Stancu, Goian, Ghionea, Marin....last 3 players at Romania team. Urziceni have bad attack only 2 goals in 6 matches away and 9 received...I think Steaua will keep clean sheet. Steaua-Urziceni NG(one or no one to score) globet 1.85 7/10 :ok Dinamo-Iasi I am not very sure about Dinamo 13th victory....For me is very tought match...Iasi played very well with Steaua and Rapid 1-1 and 0-0...is true, with both played at home, but look like a great team...I will try a surprise here, but only at HT. ps. i hope dinamo to beat after ht. Great value at expekt, IMO. Dinamo-Iasi x HT 3.15 expekt 3/10 :wall
Total: +1.2

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Arges Pitesti 0.0,+0.5 @ 1.95 Best value i can find. Arges are........looking like a B team. Since D. Munteanu came as a coach here thing are starting slowly to improve. In match @ CFR they didn't play bad and even with one man short after a red card they still practiced a decent game. Now they will face Otelul won won vs Steaua last week but this win was very lucky. I haven't seen in my entire life a man (Dica) to blow so many chances to score! Motivation is huge for home team and prize money increse in case of a victory. No big names missing in those 2 teams and it will be a nice game! And i said it before : Otelul are over rated too much in here! GL 7/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 I believe in a huge win here for Poli. The only result that concerns me is 0-0 as Jiul came in every game so far thinking of 0-0 and waiting for a mistake in order to score. difference between these 2 teams is huge and Poli are still waiting for good results agains any team and the fans want to see more that one goal per match. Poli's coach resigned and this could be a goo thing for them as they won't play so defensive anymore and will try to score more goals. They certainly have the players to do that and what better occasion is now against a poor Jiul who is fighting relegation. GL

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Rapid - CFR CLuj I find a value in CFR +1.25 AH @1.65 CFR are hard to beat. The have a good team a surely can face Rapid without fear. Their strong point is the coach who is italian and CFR are playing italian in their away games. So even if Rapid will win they won't do it by more than one goal! Also the difference between these two teams is not big and a draw can be involved in here. 7/10

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10

Rapid - CFR CLuj I find a value in CFR +1.25 AH @1.65 CFR are hard to beat. The have a good team a surely can face Rapid without fear. Their strong point is the coach who is italian and CFR are playing italian in their away games. So even if Rapid will win they won't do it by more than one goal! Also the difference between these two teams is not big and a draw can be involved in here. 7/10
sorry about this one guys. it finished 3-1 with Rapid scoring in the 94th minute from a 2 metres offsides. then the refferee realised what was done and added another 3 minutes but CFR didn't score. bad luck

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 Universitat Craiova v Pandurii - 1 :wall FC Vaslui v Ceahlaul PT Neamt - 1x :ok Gloria Bis v FC Farul Constanta - 1x :ok UT Arad v National Bucuresti - 1x :ok Dynamo Bucuresti v CS Politehnica Iasi -1 :ok Steaua Bucharest v Unirea Urziceni -1 :ok Arges Pitesti v Otelul Galati -2 :wall Poli AEK Timisoara v Jiul Petrosani -1 :ok Rapid Bukarest v CFR Cluj-Napoca - 1 :ok 7/9 This round + 9/17(Round 11 & 12) = 16/26 :unsure

Re: Romania Liga I 27-29/10 1. Pandurii +0.75 AH 7/10 @1.92 :ok 2. Pandurii @5.25 3/10 :@ 3. Valsui -0.5 AH @1.81 4/10 :ok 4. UTA - National. 3/10 UTA AH +0.5 :@ 5. Steaua - Unirea Urziceni. Steaua -1.5 AH @a1.91 :ok 6. Arges Pitesti 0.0,+0.5 @ 1.95 :ok 7. Poli Timisoara - Jiul - Poli @1.44 10/10 :ok 8. CFR +1.25 AH @1.65 :@:@:@ A pretty decent week in Romanian soccer with a 5/8 wins and a profit of 14.1