Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Tax_Monkey

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added I cannot believe that I have done it again!! I cannot seem to get it into my brain that you only use TWO of your hole cards in Omaha!!!:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall The straight that I thought I was going all in with turned out to be a 10 high!!:$

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

much as i hate to say it cos im never top of anything cant be right GaF cos it was me 1st game in the league :cry
Cheers for your honesty mate - I can see what went wrong and just updating :ok Plenty of time for you to hit the top :ok

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added not playing a hand against jaded again he raised his usual weird amount ($245.64)I re raised all in another 1200 and he called with 2d 4d i had Ad Qd of course he flopped 2 pair which is pretty similar to last week:sad :cry :eyes

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Unbelievable Wurzel - to win a PL event two weeks running is phenomenal :clap :clap :clap And after you corrected the error in the scoreboard last week, I'm really pleased to see it :ok Well done TRNMF, Rosco, BJ and Pene on making the money :clap :clap

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added I hadn't actually seen the results on Monday's game, was a really busy week for me - wanted to add my congratulations Wurzel, as GaF said to win an event 2 weeks in a row is superb! Looks like the rest of us are fighting it out for 2nd here...

Guest gazza271

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Why am I laughing ? Sam's my mate and I'm about to get the wooden spoon :unsure :$