All Blacks European Tour

All Blacks European Tour  

1. 1.

Re: All Blacks European Tour

Woah' date=' big balls there brother...you must have made quite a tidy profit though...i was pretty sure the AB's would do the business...but to bet my whole account....not for me brother,the french have screwed me before. although i might be tempted to go big on the AB vs wales match if the bookies put to much faith in this wales side, sure they are good and have drawn with the wobblies, but that means little against this AB side.....will see whats on offer at the time. Next up AB's vs the french again in France, will be interesting to see what the bookies offer for this one. Theres rumours that the AB's will not field there strongest 15 so Steve Hansen has been quoted as saying...but we will see...[/quote'] I will wait until I know who is playing before backing anything. I enjoy taking money from Centrebet:rollin I just wish they offered me better odds:loon I telll you what the Wallabies team is shite at the mo....I can't see them as a contender for the next RWC they don't have the players coming through the ranks....I can't see gregan being their either he is too slow & old . the better option would be to use giteau in his place. Henjak is crap & I don't even know if whittaker is even playing anymore so the position is open IMO.. Even if the AB's dont field the strongest 15 it makes no real difference because they hae been doing it all year & won every match bar the one against the BOKS:@ which was So'Oalio's fault:eyes

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: All Blacks European Tour France talk up turnaround 14/11/2006 NZPA

E40909DB-A865-6C97-042EBC5E6C13B419.jpg Bernard Laporte - Photosport Now without their captain, the French have shown plenty of verbal fight ahead of Sunday morning's (NZT) shot at redemption against the All Blacks in Paris. They must turn around the 3-47 first up hammering at Lyon over the weekend without long-serving captain Fabien Pelous, who was ruled out with rib damage yesterday. Fellow-lock Pascal Pape spoke for the players when called on by his team to produce the pride necessary for a major turnaround. "I've been through all my thoughts, the frustration, the shame," Pape told French newspaper l'Equipe. "The 22 players who return for this game have the chance to do something incredible." According to coach Bernard Laporte, his players were "less crushed to pieces" than two years ago when the All Blacks won 45-6 at Stade de France. Unlike in 2004, France managed to win 60 percent of the ball and territory at Lyon, proof of progress to Laporte. But he admitted the Six Nations champions couldn't yet compare themselves with New Zealand. "There was pride in Lyon, but that's not enough against the All Blacks," Laporte told reporters from his team base in Marcoussis, on the Paris outskirts. "We must rediscover our solidarity and our fluidity."

If You Can't Beat Them Jump On The Bandwagon ;) All Blacks create rugby chasm: Castaignede 14/11/2006 NZPA

E31089C4-0233-A92E-3C5315DE8ED20632.jpg Thomas Castaignede - Photosport The divide between the All Blacks and the rest of world rugby is now a gaping chasm that will bring a lopsided dimension to next year's World Cup according to French international Thomas Castaignede. Writing a column in The Guardian newspaper, Castaignede said rugby was "now divided into two worlds: the All Blacks and everyone else" following New Zealand's 47-3 demolition of his own country at Lyon on Saturday night. "I don't think I can remember there being a gap of this extent between one nation and the rest in international rugby. It was like watching a senior team play against juniors in Lyon," wrote Castaignede, who may well have been playing in that match if he wasn't injured. "Physically, the All Blacks are superior, but their domination goes way beyond that. What they have is a different quality to their game, a different way of reading the game, and supreme skills with the ball in hand... they are getting close to perfection." Castaignede didn't think New Zealand's clear pre-eminence would kill off interest in the World Cup, to be hosted by France, but said teams would be looking very closely to see if coach Graham Henry's team are lying in their path. "This All Blacks side is so good that the question will be: who can get to the final and beat them? Sides will have to work out how, and the starting point will have to be South Africa's victory in the Philips Tri Nations. "You can hope they have an off-day, but their strength in depth is so great that injuries won't make a lot of difference. Of the squad of about 40 players, maybe 30 are among the best in their respective positions in the world," Castaignede wrote. Most British papers today were less interested in assessing the All Blacks than they were in sharpening their knives over the future of England coach Andy Robinson, following his team's loss to Argentina, their seventh straight d efeat. The Times playfully suggested allowing two New Zealand teams to compete next year. "The evidence is becoming increasingly compelling to suggest that, if New Zealand were able to field a second team in international rugby, the world's best two 15s would both be wearing the silver fern." The Guardian said the All Blacks threatened to turn the World Cup into a snooze-fest. "Lapo rte had said beforehand that his side were out to ensure there was some interest in the World Cup next year. On this showing, there would be little point anyone other than the Kiwis turning up." Perhaps the biggest coup was getting an admission out of long-time All Blacks critic Stephen Jones that New Zealand "will be the hottest favourites in World Cup history" However, Jones spent more time rubbishing the French effort on Saturday than congratulating the All Blacks. "There was a lack of real competitive edge about France last night, which would have made some of the great Gallic hard-men of rugby history turn in their graves," he wrote in The Sunday Times. "Surely, surely, the vast gulf between France and New Zealand cannot be breached in a week and surely, the fitful coaching regime of Bernard Laporte cannot last any longer than that of Andy Robinson. "There have now been five World Cups, and none of them has ever, remotely, been seen as such a foregone conclusion as is the 2007 tournament."

Re: All Blacks European Tour les grenouilles de merde qui ne sont pas digne de jouer dans le stade pareil comme le puissant tous noirs Team: Pepito Elhorga, Aurelien Rougerie, Florian Fritz, Yannick Jauzion, Cedric Heymans, Damien Traille, Jean Baptiste Elissalde, Elvis Vermeulen, Remy Martin, Julien Bonnaire, Pascal Pape, Lionel Nallet, Pieter de Villiers, Raphael Ibanez, Olivier Milloud. Reserves: Dimitri Szarzewski, Sylvain Marconnet, Loic Jacquet, Serge Betsen, Dimitri Yachvili, David Marty, Christophe Dominici. Personnellement je ne crois pas que le froggies a un hasard dans l'enfer de battant les tous noirs ce weekend. Les tous noirs ont prouvé pourquoi ils sont de beaucoup la meilleure équipe dans le monde par a battu les grenouilles d'âne de whimpy durent le weekend. Plus ceci soutenir le français est sorti & a été d'accord avec ce fait pendant la semaine. Abdominal gagnera par au moins 15 points cette semaine :)

Yes' date=' nous verrons un un vrai test quand ils jouent une équipe décente - pays de Galles v Le Orcs au Stade de Helmsdeep, Cardiff. [/quote'] Je pense que ou peut trouver que ce sera pays de Galles qu'étouffera dans ceci un mon ami. combien des temps ont pays de Galles battu les tous noirs dans le total ? 3 sont la réponse correcte. Durer le battement de pays de Galles de temps les vous wern › t même né. Il n'y a rien de ce que j'ai vu pour suggérer qu'ils battront les Tous Noirs à à la maison. La dernière fois ils ont fait étaient dans 1953 & même alors ils ont gagné par 5 points. J'admire votre enthousiasme mais serais étonné si vous mettez en fait de l'argent sur eux :)

Je pas parlez Francsis. But I get the gist, you bunch of orcs. Oh, and as for the NZ jersey - do you want to swap it for a Lions 05 one?
maybe we should post you a welsh jersey....at least they win more games than your precious lions :lol

I have both, thank you. Haven't you got 300 miles of chain link fence to mend or something? Pesky colonials.
Good one:lol I think you have mistaken the freindly folk of NZ with their boomerang jack cousins across the ocean :lol :nana Baiser de vous la chatte anglaise ! :nana :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: All Blacks European Tour Welsh ask if 2006 All Blacks are the best 17/11/2006 Sportal.co.nz

60DD08ED-E3A1-364B-48C1CB0EC4D92F50.jpg Henry and Hansen at work - allblacks.com Welsh fans are wondering if the All Blacks team their side will face next weekend is fit to be ranked as the best All Blacks team of all time. The 40-21 win over England and the 47-3 demolition of France last weekend had Western Mail writer Simon Thomas pondering. There were plenty of sides in contention and he cited Brian Lochore's 1967 side, the World Cup winners of 1987, Graham Mourie's Grand Slam team and the 1997 side. This was without mentioning the 1924-25 side or even the 1905-06 Originals. Thomas noted: "And just last year, we saw the Henry and Hansen bunch that earned a second Grand Slam, using two entirely different teams to beat Wales and Ireland by 38 points on successive weekends." Now they had a side that Thomas said was arguably stronger than that of last year. In asking just how good the All Blacks of the 2006 vintage were he spoke to Welsh captain Stephen Jones after last weekend's victory over France. "That has to be up there with the best New Zealand side I have seen," Jones said. "Their defence was outstanding. It was very well organised and they hit the French on the break on numerous occasions. "They are just so ruthless. As soon as they get behind you, especially with the gas they've got, they are very clinical." However, rather than be put off by the challenge Wales will face, Jones is relishing the task ahead of his side which ranks as representative of the earliest rivalry in All Black history. "We know if we keep on improving, come next week it's going to be a great challenge and everyone is looking forward to it," he said. Wales faces Canada this weekend after having drawn with Australia and beating the Pacific Islanders over the last two weekends. Jones said the New Zealand match would be a test for where Wales was in its game. "It will be the ultimate test of where we are because New Zealand are the benchmark at the moment," he said.

Re: All Blacks European Tour The All Blacks team: Leon MacDonald, Josevata Rokocoko, Mils Muliaina, Ma’a Nonu, Sitiveni Sivivatu, Dan Carter, Byron Kelleher, Rodney So’oialo, Richie McCaw ©, Jerry Collins, Ali Williams, Chris Jack, Carl Hayman, Keven Mealamu, Tony Woodcock, Reserves: Andrew Hore, Neemia Tialata, Jason Eaton, Chris Masoe, Andy Ellis, Nick Evans, Luke McAlister very surprised that Major is not playing espcially since Henry believes this is his stronges starting XV..... Not sure what your thoughts are on the team.

backing the following bets: AB's -16.5 pts @$1.85 with centrebet (big stakes) :hope
I'm taking NZ to win by over 12.5 @ $1.7 on betfair 10/10....France will be stronger for sure, French pride sounds like its on the line from what i have been reading , but still i expect them to limit the loss to maybe 25 points , no chance of winning....all the best ice buddy!!! :hope:hope:hope

I'm taking NZ to win by over 12.5 @ $1.7 on betfair 10/10....France will be stronger for sure' date=' French pride sounds like its on the line from what i have been reading , but still i expect them to limit the loss to maybe 25 points , no chance of winning....all the best ice buddy!!! :hope:hope:hope[/quote'] AB's win 23 - 11 I can't believe i missed this bet by .5 of a point !!!!!....arse!! :@...DAM FROGS!!....ah well...i thinik i might stick to the horses!...lol....

Re: All Blacks European Tour well actually I didn't put the whole account on it but a hefty sum :unsure what can I say :unsure it is the joy of betting on margins:unsure I managed to win back my loses on the A League anyhow :loon so overall it meant nothing.......I finished out on top for the weekend which is a trend that I have had for some time now:D I put a small wager on the AB's over 12.5pts as well but was totally guttered when the french opted for the penalty with minutes to go on the clock to bring the margin back to 12:wall I mean who does that? froggies must have got word of the thread & wanted to get pay back for paying them out all week:ok the one which really frustrated me was MacDonalds attempt of marking the ball which lead too the french try:@ all he had too do was catch the fcuking ball! how fcuking hard is that :unsure he had a shocking game overall IMO he was the wort on the feild for the AB's. oh well I can make some $$$$$$$$ next week when the AB's play the welsh gits:loon

I managed to win back my loses on the A League anyhow :loon so overall it meant nothing.......I finished out on top for the weekend which is a trend that I have had for some time now:D oh well I can make some $$$$$$$$ next week when the AB's play the welsh gits:loon
Glad to hear you won back the losses mate :ok....is there an A league thread around here?, i could be keen to get in on that and swap some tips.Are you pretty good with the A league ??.. Yeah dam frogs kicking for goal, no one does that when you can win from it , you go for a try!....i went big on the 12.5+ , but didn't regain the losses....buggar!....as well, hopefully i can have a better week next week.

Re: All Blacks European Tour ;)

Glad to hear you won back the losses mate :ok....is there an A league thread around here?' date=' i could be keen to get in on that and swap some tips.Are you pretty good with the A league ??.. Yeah dam frogs kicking for goal, no one does that when you can win from it , you go for a try!....i went big on the 12.5+ , but didn't regain the losses....buggar!....as well, hopefully i can have a better week next week.[/quote'] their is quite a good a League thread in the football section on the following link http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60 I was glad the aussies lost, but I don't think you would have been:unsure this weekend is time to make some real $$$$$ I fancy the knights in soccer to win this weekend away agaisnt Perth their new signing seems to be a quality player;)

Re: All Blacks European Tour TEAMS for his weekends encounter: New Zealand 1 - Neemia Tialata, 2 - Anton Oliver, 3 - Carl Hayman, 4 - Keith Robinson, 5 - Ali Williams, 6 - Jerry Collins, 7 - Richie McCaw (Captain), 8 - Rodney So'oialo, 9 - Byron Kelleher, 10 - Dan Carter, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Luke McAlister, 13 - Conrad Smith, 14 - Rico Gear, 15 - Mils Muliaina,. Replacements: 16 - Andrew Hore, 17 - Tony Woodcock, 18 - James Ryan, 19 - Reuben Thorne, 20 - Piri Weepu, 21 - Nick Evans, 22 - Ma'a Nonu. Wales 1 - Duncan Jones, 2 - Rhys Thomas, 3 - Adam Jones, 4 - Ian Gough, 5 - Ian Evans, 6 - Jonathan Thomas, 7 - Martyn Williams, 8 - Ryan Jones, 9 - Dwayne Peel, 10 - Stephen Jones (Captain), 11 - Shane Williams, 12 - Sonny Parker, 13 - Tom Shanklin, 14 - Mark Jones, 15 - Kevin Morgan. Replacements: 16 - Matthew Rees, 17 - Gethin Jenkins, 18 - Alun Wyn Jones, 19 - Alix Popham, 20 - Michael Phillips, 21 - James Hook, 22 - Gavin Henson.

Re: All Blacks European Tour last match of the year for the mighty AB's sees them taking on one of the best treams in Europe at the moment....Welsh Gits:nana IMO I think the welsh will put up a fight fr the first 30 minutes or so...But I see this encounter being a one sided affair...I would expect the AB's to comfortably win this match by 21 pts + the current odds available with centrebet suggest they expect the match to be the same. Wales to win @$10.00 +17.5 pts @$2.10 +19.5 pts @ $1.92 New Zealand to win @ $1.06 - 21.5 pts @ $2.10 -19.5 pts @ $1.90 the value bet for the weekend : NZ -19.5 pts @ $1.90 :hope Strength : 9/10 happy punting:ok

Re: All Blacks European Tour All Blacks pound Wales 26/11/2006 Sportal.co.nz

Sitiveni Sivivatu - <!--url{0}--> - Sitiveni Sivivatu - Buy All Blacks pics New Zealand pace, power and punishment floored Wales 45-10 as another end of season tour was clean swept by the All Blacks. Scoring five tries to one in conditions that were soft, the All Blacks posted a record number of points, although not a record margin in Wales. The Welsh threat to take the game to New Zealand foundered on an inability to pierce solid All Blacks defence, and the lack of solidity at the set pieces. The Welsh lacked the speed, finesse, firepower and physical strength to satisfactorily compete with the All Blacks, even when the side was considerably changed with the introduction of replacements. Turnovers were an area of almost complete All Blacks dominance. Scrum power took its toll of the home side while the intensity of the All Blacks tackling also took the sting out of many Welsh thrusts. The game started without an on-field haka due to a dispute between the All Blacks and Welsh Rugby Union management and was done by the team in the dressing room and replayed on the Stadium screen once the match had started. While the Welsh stated their intention to run the ball, the game opened with a series of downfield kicks and it was from one missed touch by centre Tom Shanklin that right wing Rico Gear punished the home side. He raced downfield and set in train a series of quick rucks that saw ball finally moved left where Sitiveni Sivivatu drew the last line of defence, fullback Kevin Morgan and passed infield for second five-eighths Luke McAlister to cross. Penalties awarded against Wales at the breakdowns resulted in three goals converted by first five-eighths Daniel Carter. His Welsh rival Stephen Jones landed the first points for his side with a penalty goal after 26 minutes. However, with seven minutes of the half left, it was Sivivatu who was rewarded for his outstanding work rate by scoring after good lead-up work by Carter, centre Conrad Smith and hooker Anton Oliver. Another try on halftime, to Sivivatu came from a midfield turnover executed by tighthead prop Carl Hayman. The All Blacks led 28-3 at halftime. The second half opened with Carter adding another penalty goal. After 15 minutes, captain Richie McCaw was sin-binned for allegedly killing the ball at a ruck, following an early warning. Wales tried everything, forward assaults, lineout options from penalties, moving the ball wide, but it was only when the All Blacks had 14 men that flanker Martyn Williams finally got over the line from a lineout drive. Replacement centre James Hook added the conversion. Almost immediately replacement first five-eighths Nick Evans marked his first touch of the ball, after a lineout, by accelerating through a gap and finding Sivivatu on hand to take the pass to score his third. Rico Gear had few opportunities on the right wing, but a powerful run six minutes from fulltime carried him to just short of the line and in the resulting melee a penalty try was awarded. Wales had cause to be thankful that the All Blacks did not quite achieve the continuity it wanted, with lineout opportunities lost at the transfer from forwards to backs. Scorers 45 (Sitiveni Sivivatu 3, Luke McAlister, tries; penalty try; Daniel Carter 2 con, 4 pen; Nick Evans 2 con) Wales 10 (Martyn Williams try; James Hook con; Stephen Jones pen). HT: 28-3.