** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

AH snail system

b-jamin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AH snail system Colour is fine. If you edit the post, it's possible for you to change your selections after the match is played. No one can be sure that you tell the truth this way. By not allowing edit of posts, we all know that no one cheats and changes selection after the match. Not saying that you'll cheat but other people have in the past

Re: AH snail system Celtic - Benfica Ah0-0.5 2.02 1pt Ok, i edit because i play with real money but i'm not sure about this strategie (its just a test) so, i /2 my bank and my bet too. I never use the "quote" click i will try next time. I dont know why, but i cant do any copy/paste, is it normal ?

Re: AH snail system

Porto - Hambourg AH-0.5 1.91 1pt
:ok i dont like the quote, no need to open a new post for to say if i win or not and i just put an color to the post "Celtic - Benfica" and it put an edit. So, i think i will just edit my first post and dont go to touch anything more.

no need to open a new post for to say if i win or not and i just put an color to the post "Celtic - Benfica" and it put an edit. So' date=' i think i will just edit my first post and dont go to touch anything more.[/quote']No no no no no :spank YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT THE POST AFTER THE EVENT HAS STARTED. :spank :spank :spank You must create a new post and not edit the original one. Otherwise don't bother.

i dont like the quote, no need to open a new post for to say if i win or not and i just put an color to the post "Celtic - Benfica" and it put an edit. So, i think i will just edit my first post and dont go to touch anything more.
I'm going to agree with Fleet here, it is considered rude and is totally forbidden here to edit a post containing a selection after the event has taken place. It leaves you open to allegations of cheating. You must comply with this rule and open a new post to say the result or you will not be allowed to post your selections here.

St patrick - Bray AH-1 2.13 1pt :) Rimini - Brescia AH0-0.5 2.14 1pt :) Niort - Montpellier AH0 2.21 1pt :\ (avoid)
Thank you Frisky, i did a long work of myself to do not click on "edit" :lol. For my bet, i'm too much lucky at this time...hope i dont go to fall too much down later.