Virgin Booty Tournament - Sat 14/10

avongirl

Re: Virgin Booty Tournament - Sat 14/10

Just received the below mail, for the tourney on Saturday. It seems quite good, I thought there would be a structure depending on place but it seems anyone who makes the top 10 can choose their prize :clap:clap. (bet you can't guess what I'll be ordering) Hi All

Congratulations on making the final table of Saturday’s Virgin Booty, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you about prizes. Please take your pick from one of the prizes below and email me back your selection. We’ll get the prize out to you as soon as possible.

Best Wishes

Ali

Apple Ipod Nano

Virgin Experience days for 2 Choose from - go-karting, paintballing, spa day, dinner for 2 at London's Kensington Roof Gardens

A case of specially selected Virgin Wines

Virgin Books package
Doh, got to be the books, I mean you need to learn to read sometime :rollin

Got the same email - I've asked for the ipod. Might put some Barry Manilow on it. :drums Enjoy your box (of wine) Bri :ok
I have spoken to Virgin and apparently their wine comes in bottles!! glass bottles? So I have decided to treat the long suffering Mrs MC and her mum to a day at a spa:ok

I have spoken to Virgin and apparently their wine comes in bottles!! glass bottles? So I have decided to treat the long suffering Mrs MC and her mum to a day at a spa:ok
Nice one! :clap Though maybe the bottles come in boxes (of 12)? :unsure

Cheapskates, bottles indeed, nice one for Mrs MC though. P.S. that's what I want for my 40th, hint hint Ed - minus the mum that is:loon

Re: Virgin Booty Tournament - Sat 14/10 I had an email from Ali asking what I wanted. I emailed back for a bit more info. Apparently the ipod nano is 4gb and holds about 1000 songs. The wine is a case of 12 bottles and you can have red, white or mixed. They will even get a Personal Wine Advisor from Virgin Wines to help you make your selection.... cool!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had an email from Ali asking what I wanted. I emailed back for a bit more info. Apparently the ipod nano is 4gb and holds about 1000 songs. The wine is a case of 12 bottles and you can have red, white or mixed. They will even get a Personal Wine Advisor from Virgin Wines to help you make your selection.... cool!!
Got my ipod today. :cow It's actually a 2gb/500 songs but I'm still happy. Hope the box of wine doesn't turn out to be 6 bottles and spa day just for 1!