GaF

Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling  

1. 1.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling

Pene - when would you like to play our quarter final???
Well, just got home from work, but we can play it now (or later, or tomorrow) if you want... could do with a break from work :ok ...have to grade all my students by tomorrow...:wall ...Aaaaahhhhh, maybe I could just use the dice to decide the grade :loon :cow

Well, just got home from work, but we can play it now (or later, or tomorrow) if you want... could do with a break from work :ok ...have to grade all my students by tomorrow...:wall ...Aaaaahhhhh, maybe I could just use the dice to decide the grade :loon :cow
:spank :lol :lol :lol

how's about tomorrow at 6.30 ish??? (elmcroft 49 on BG)

Guest gazza271

Teaulc you around today/tonight mate ? Trust me it wont be a long game :lol :lol :$
Posted 1st November !!!!!!!!!!!!, you running scared baby ? :lol :lol :lol :lol Dont be, it will only take a few minutes to destroy me :unsure I'm around till late tonight as start nights tomorrow otherwise won't be available till Wednesday bud :hope

how about tommorrow around 7 pm?
Ummm... okay, maybe I should remember to check this thread :wall Sorry mate! Tuesday/Wed/Thurs between 7 and 9 or so would be good for me, if any suit you. Any chance you could PM me if one's okay so that I don't have to rely on my crappy memory?

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling BigAndy is having a few technical problems, so wont be able to complete his games - hope we get to play you in the next one mate :ok I have therefore taken group C as complete and we have a full QuarterFinal line up :ok So get rolling :)

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling Just beat GaF. He took an early lead, but I pulled back to roughly even, and then there was a 4-point game that I got a bit lucky in, which basically decided it. Think maybe you should have accepted the final double then, GaF, given the score? In fact, maybe I shouldn't have doubled at all.

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling Yeah - I'm absolutely terrible with the cube ("Awful" in the words of GNUBackgammon) - whether offering or accepting.... Looking forward to playing you on FIBS sometime, so we can punch it into GNU afterwards ;)

just scraped through against pene 9-7 with some luck at the time late on' date=' unlucky Pen gg though[/quote'] My worst game till date... everything I did went wrong, and I hit nothing :sad Well done Elm :ok , maybe your style of play prevented me from playing like I normally do :unsure