GaF

Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling  

1. 1.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling Bump this up, Nikki and myself are back from France :beer :beer now and all set :ok I may be able to play tonight, depends on my Mansion performance :lol Nikki can play most evenings,either PM me or post here :ok Nikki did try to teach me how to play while we were in France but I was'nt a very good pupil :sad

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling

Well done laidback nice win. All on the last dice. 9-5
:cheers cheers mate .................. i knew the last game was going to be very close when i doubled, but i had to go before the shops closed so i took a chance :lol :lol :lol :lol .................... just made it in time, i'm now £350 poorer, but have a shiney new washing machine :lol

Guest gazza271

Re: Backgammon Tourney - Time to get rolling Slap totally kicked my arse 9-0 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol enjoyed it tho, was the first time I have played it and despite the narrow defeat :loon it was fun. Going to get some more practice in :ok

Guest catnikki999

i am in all night tonight' date=' so just post a message on here and we can play then[/quote'] 8pm ok ?

We still don't have any kind of time frame for this? Can see that not many games have been played yet... just afraid that it will draaaaag out :unsure
Yeah - some divisions are moving considerably faster than others ...... will give it a few more days and see what happens this weekend and maybe look for a time span then if it doesn't pick up......

Yeah - some divisions are moving considerably faster than others ...... will give it a few more days and see what happens this weekend and maybe look for a time span then if it doesn't pick up......
:ok Sounds good to me Just worried that some haven't even played 1 game yet... but let's see what happens :D

Guest catnikki999

is 9 ok cat?? still in bg freeroll last 16
9 is fine, or if you are still in the bg freeroll we can make it 9.30 if you want

9 is fine' date=' or if you are still in the bg freeroll we can make it 9.30 if you want[/quote'] bg freeroll last 8 now gaf is right though only 205 chips left at HORSE lol will keep you informed - all my form has been used up on bg now anyway!