Vasile Avădanei23
Cătălin Ivaşcă5
Arman Karamian7
Angel Diaz15
Marian Purică16
Costantin Ilie19
Dusan Simic26
Radu Doicaru9
WTF? T Serban isn't playing???????? Is Ceahlaul's best man! Maybe Ceahlaul wants to play in romanian Cup in two weeks and win , you know what i mean?

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct)

I think Otelul is overrated here and i'm not so sure it will finish under 2.5. Vaslui's last game was in Cluj ended 2-2... I think i'll wait for team news to appear first.
This one is a regional derby and for this reason i think will be a very close game!This is only my opinion! But i am very sure of this and i go for it! Cheers!!!:hope :hope :hope

And good luck with it Dog4Life. How about your game vs Farul? :)
I don't post that mach because Dinamo will play without they fans! This mach will be play without public, because of the crush between the suporters in the mach with Rapid. I hope Dinamo will be able to win this game! But if Faru will scor first will be a hard one!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Im not that sure ... Ceahlaul had only 1 ( one ) chance to score, rest of the game they played shit. Craiova played better ( without last 5 mins when Ceahlaul pressed really really hard ) and we diserved the win. Are you suggesting Craiova won in the championship so Ceahlaul will win in the cup? I doubt it :\. In fact seeing Ceahlaul today, they played so shitty, i have a feeling we will qualify for the last 16 :hope.

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) I know it's hard to lose a bet but if you saw the game then you must admit Craiova was better. I don't know why those players didnt play, but i think you are overreacting. President Mititelu said before and after the draw was made that the cup is the only way we can get a euro spot ( low chances to be honest ) so i doubt they would have a deal about what are you suggesting.

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) I'm not overreacting! I'm just laughing! I made a lot of money betting against Craiova and today i wasn't lucky! About Craiova playing in Europe next year..........lol I agree that Ceahlaul plaied worst than Craiova, but they had 2 huge chances to score... GL!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) More info about Arges-Poli Iasi.All the central defender of the Iasi squad are missing (Onut capitan of the team and R.Ciobanu), left defender R.Miclea are out for this game and also Gavatorta are out! The home squad is a big favorite for me in this mach.2,00 it is a great value for me.

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) FC Arges - Poli Iasi. 1 @2.00 at bet365. Why i choose a clear win for Arges? now that i have the team's news i can go for a clear win here. Poli Iasi is a good team from Romania Liga I but in this match there are some players that won't be available. First and the most important player here is Onut. Starting with this player coach Ionut Popa is creating the team. He is very experienced and proved to be able to hold the entire defence on his shoulders. Without him it will be a huge gap in Iasi's defence. Now he is suspende. Along with him won't play: Radu Ciobanu, Miclea, Bernard, Gavartota, Ciubancan. Fc Arges will surely be looking for a victory here as they signed Dorinel Munteanu for coach. It will be a change that will make Arges look different. Now it is sure home win for me here. And the odd is really good..well for now it is as i expect to drop! GL :hope:hope:hope

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) UTA - Unirea Urziceni . Urziceni +1 AH @1.48. Odd is great considering that there is no big difference between these two teams. And i know that Unirea will play their chance and are hard to beat (except by Craiova at home :) )!

FC Arges - Poli Iasi. 1 @2.00 at bet365. Why i choose a clear win for Arges? now that i have the team's news i can go for a clear win here. Poli Iasi is a good team from Romania Liga I but in this match there are some players that won't be available. First and the most important player here is Onut. Starting with this player coach Ionut Popa is creating the team. He is very experienced and proved to be able to hold the entire defence on his shoulders. Without him it will be a huge gap in Iasi's defence. Now he is suspende. Along with him won't play: Radu Ciobanu, Miclea, Bernard, Gavartota, Ciubancan. Fc Arges will surely be looking for a victory here as they signed Dorinel Munteanu for coach. It will be a change that will make Arges look different. Now it is sure home win for me here. And the odd is really good..well for now it is as i expect to drop! GL :hope:hope:hope
you were right :ok bet365 moved to 1.80 for a home win, and it looks like pretty rapid movement: 2.00 3.25 3.30 1.80 3.30 4.00 not that I know much about Romanian football, but after saw this odds movement I was curious wtf is going on here :\ I'll contribute with h2h stats and follow you on this one :ok 3rd Jun 06 Poli Iasi v Arges 3 - 2 25th Nov 05 Arges v Poli Iasi 3 - 0 15th Apr 05 Arges v Poli Iasi 3 - 0 29th Aug 04 Poli Iasi v Arges 1 - 1

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Agree with goldmato on Arges bet. Iasi is in some serious trouble having 6 important injured or suspended players for this game: captain Onut, Ciobanu, Miclea, Gavatorta to name only few of them. Ofcourse coach Popa is well known for making waves before the games, saying he doenst know who will he play with and if he has enough players, but this tricks are only to make the other team think they have an easy game. But or today things are not looking good for Iasi. On the other hand Arges changed the coach, they have Dorinel Munteanu who resigned from Cluj. Arges was not playing that bad before, but they just didnt find the goal. They gave every team they met a good response, but lack on confidence and bad luck made them win only one game so far. This is the first game after coach Munteanu arrived and i expect the players to do everything that is humanly possible to win. Odds dropped a little, but IMO you should take them. I'll go with medium-high stakes on home win. Bet Arges -0.5 odds 1.84 @ 10bet 7/10

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) FC Arges - Poli Iasi

Arges have an amazing strike of 9 lost matches in row. And that’s very strange because they are team with good financial support . Also they have some very talented players in team , young , but they must explode on some match and I will not be surprised if they today make good result.

The other team Iasi Is in big problems with squad in front of this match . They have lot of players out of match and they will probably put some players from their second team today. This is clear disadvantage for away team and I think FC Arges will search for chance for win today . They have good tradition and last year they won home match 3:0 . I think FC Arges will win today. Fc Arges AH -0.75 I accidently put odds 10.00( I thaught about stake) on Pinnacle true odds are 1.97. FC Arges AH -0.75 Stake 5 ( maximum allowed to me ) 1.97 @ Pinnacle

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) why not? :) First pick for me, here, on romania will be at Poli-National. Poli with only 10 goals and 6 received. They have great defence, and coach Cartu likes to defend, for him first thing is to keep a clean sheet then to score goal/s. I think they will keep clean sheet in this match too, because, National come to defend, they need points, only 8 in this moment. Maybe 1 or 2 at 0. For me under 2.5 1.80 sportingbet 8/10