** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct)

Thursday 12 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Rapid Bukarest v Gloria Bistrita (18:00 BST)1.365.009.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Friday 13 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Universitat Craiova v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (13:00 BST)2.103.303.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Steaua Bucharest v CFR Cluj-Napoca (18:00 BST)1.553.455.70112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Saturday 14 October 2006
Jiul Petrosani v Pandurii (13:00 BST)1.703.105.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
UT Arad v Unirea Urziceni (13:00 BST)1.603.305.70111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Dynamo Bucuresti v FC Farul Constanta (18:45 BST)1.255.009.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Sunday 15 October 2006
Arges Pitesti v CS Politehnica Iasi (13:00 BST)2.003.203.35112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
FC Vaslui v Otelul Galati (13:00 BST)3.453.102.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result
Poli AEK Timisoara v National Bucuresti (18:30 BST)1.354.108.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Result

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Rapid -home win Timisoara -Home win i don't think that Ceahlaul will win at Craiova.Thei won the last match aginst Unirea Urziceni on their field.and thei played some good football so i won't,recomand u this one.Neither Unirea Urziceni.UTA Arad -home win.i saw the match beetwin Unirea and craiova and thei suck.i was their on Unirea stadium.Uta is the better team for sure.

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Rapid currently sitting 8th place will play Gloria Bistrita rank 6. As you can see Rapid aren't doing soo good and will try to win to get into the top where they belong. No important missing from any side, except Mazilu, but he plaied very little. So full strength for both team and a nice match to bet on tonight. The odd for Rapid -1 AH is too big 1.61 on bet365 GL

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Nice one crybaby_bz! Since we are both from Romania maybe we can make this thread look better! Did you liked how Craiova plaied at Urziceni? 'cause i didn't! they still suck and with one game i'm not sure that they will do match. They had much luck to win that game, remember the last minutes when the ball hit the barr? And more: they had 1 chance and they scored 2 goals ( 1 from penalty!)! How lucky is that? Ceahlaul is not a great team but they are plaing some nice football on their away games and i'm saying that an odd @3 is a nice one to bet on Ceahlaul. Both teams need points to stay away from relegation and this is a direct match! What do you say? Maybe King or Basarabia will get involved too!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Gloria is one of the most unpredictable teams in this league. Today their play shows that they deserve the place their place , but tommorow they play like they are on of the relagation candidates. But inspite of that Gloria is one the most in form teams at this moment , with a professional coach that knows how to motivate his players . On the other hand there is Rapid , who is thinking more at the game against PSG next week than at this game. The atmosphere in the club is not that good. their president just left the club and started to insult everybody there. coach relation with owner is not good at all. on top of all that i see rapid in a clear downtrend , and i think that only a true supporter of this team thought they could get a good result against nacional and dinamo. moldovan is the man that can make a difference , he should be thanked for rapid's current possition in the league. if he will be in a good day , yes rapid will win , but if not this will be a very equal game. also this game will be played with closed gates ,so the only one cheering for rapid will be the reserves. odds around 1.3 for rapid to win is a bad joke. gloria +1.5 is a great bet but my bookie doesn't offer this bet so i will take X2 with small stakes. Good luck to all who will bet on this game

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct)

robert8209
Gloria is one of the most unpredictable teams in this league. Today their play shows that they deserve the place their place , but tommorow they play like they are on of the relagation candidates. But inspite of that Gloria is one the most in form teams at this moment , with a professional coach that knows how to motivate his players . On the other hand there is Rapid , who is thinking more at the game against PSG next week than at this game. The atmosphere in the club is not that good. their president just left the club and started to insult everybody there. coach relation with owner is not good at all. on top of all that i see rapid in a clear downtrend , and i think that only a true supporter of this team thought they could get a good result against nacional and dinamo. moldovan is the man that can make a difference , he should be thanked for rapid's current possition in the league. if he will be in a good day , yes rapid will win , but if not this will be a very equal game. also this game will be played with closed gates ,so the only one cheering for rapid will be the reserves. odds around 1.3 for rapid to win is a bad joke. gloria +1.5 is a great bet but my bookie doesn't offer this bet so i will take X2 with small stakes. Good luck to all who will bet on this game
Remember tha match against Steaua? they lost 2-1 to a team full o players who are ausually on the bench. Today Rapid will play first team and they need a victory to start the game vs PSG with high morale. And beside Gloria is a middle top team so they had enough good results. Both team had more days to rest and this is better for Rapid. :ok

Remember tha match against Steaua? they lost 2-1 to a team full o players who are ausually on the bench. Today Rapid will play first team and they need a victory to start the game vs PSG with high morale. And beside Gloria is a middle top team so they had enough good results. Both team had more days to rest and this is better for Rapid. :ok
how come is this better for rapid ? because during the rest days they can forget about the way they played during their last games....? Enough good results for gloria ? are you serious? 1. they will not fullfil their objective just with these " enough good results" 2. they won't play like against craiova or cluj or ceahlaul , they will be extra motivated like every team is when playing against steaua ,sinamo or rapid, plus they have a chance to make a good impresion against a team that reached uefa groups second year in a row. so thank you for your opinion but i will stick to my bet

how come is this better for rapid ? because during the rest days they can forget about the way they played during their last games....? Enough good results for gloria ? are you serious? 1. they will not fullfil their objective just with these " enough good results" 2. they won't play like against craiova or cluj or ceahlaul , they will be extra motivated like every team is when playing against steaua ,sinamo or rapid, plus they have a chance to make a good impresion against a team that reached uefa groups second year in a row. so thank you for your opinion but i will stick to my bet
And good luck with it! :hope But these Rapid - Gloria games are tricky! And i'm not so confident that Rapid will win by nly 1 goal!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Universitat Craiova v Ceahlaul PT Neamt 1x Steaua Bucharest v CFR Cluj-Napoca 1 Jiul Petrosani v Pandurii 1 UT Arad v Unirea Urziceni 1 Dynamo Bucuresti v FC Farul Constanta 1 Arges Pitesti v CS Politehnica Iasi 2 FC Vaslui v Otelul Galati 2 (nice at 2.00) Poli AEK Timisoara v National Bucuresti 1

:clapYup! ended 4-0. Sorry Robert8209. Bistrita is too low for romanian top teams! Let's see the next matches of Liga I!
that may be. but people should know how this game was : first goal was from a penalty that really wasn't a penalty , and a red card for bistrita. after a few minutes a player from bistrita was put down by the last defender of rapid , a very important player :maftei , but only yellow. so the referre solved the game in 20 minutes. anyway congrats on your pic. no big loss for me, as stakes were low ,and this is a thing that everyone should know: not to use high stakes when betting on games from this country. not only because coruption is at a high level and fotball brings nice money so it's here too without doubt. but also becaming a referre in this country became more like a family bussines. childrens of those who run the referee commitee are referees , doesn't matter if they can read or write..., what the hell they know how to count money...

LAY Rapid odds 1.51 @ betfair 5/10 Rapid plays this games thinking of the game vs PSG next week, also they play behind closed gates. They didnt have the best of the season so far and Gloria surely isnt a team they should all walk over. GL :hope:hope:hope
:unsure :lol:lol:lol what a joke, Bistrita didnt diserve to lose like this anyway, for today's games i see good value in Craiova odds 2.13 @ 10bet. Although we play away from our stadium (we play "at home" this round ) the game will be played at Caracal, a city 40 km from here where the local stadium will be packed with Craiova's supporters. Ceahlaul is a poor traveller and after last round win, Craiova should get the 3 points today. Also the change of the coach was a good one, i really saw a different approach of the game. Medium stake only 4/10 Gl :hope:hope:hope

Nice one crybaby_bz! Since we are both from Romania maybe we can make this thread look better! Did you liked how Craiova plaied at Urziceni? 'cause i didn't! they still suck and with one game i'm not sure that they will do match. They had much luck to win that game, remember the last minutes when the ball hit the barr? And more: they had 1 chance and they scored 2 goals ( 1 from penalty!)! How lucky is that? Ceahlaul is not a great team but they are plaing some nice football on their away games and i'm saying that an odd @3 is a nice one to bet on Ceahlaul. Both teams need points to stay away from relegation and this is a direct match! What do you say? Maybe King or Basarabia will get involved too!
i didn't like how Craiova played at Urziceni but neither do Urziceni.Thei don't have value players who can decide one match and the new coach Dan Petrescu (ex.Wisla Cracovia)didn't have much time to put the team in the right order .at Uta lacatus made some transfers and UTA can beat Urziceni very easy.My bet is for UTA-home win.

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) I havy many doubts over Craiova in this game. From my point of view i consider Craiova the big candidate to relegation. Didn't impress me against Urziceni as they were lucky! my bet will go for Ceahlaul. I didn't decided yet if it will be an AH 0 or AH -0.5. Anyway, both teams will play 3-5-2 that means the game will be play most in the center of the field. Craiova is very unnexperienced with a lot of young players, but just a few have talent. I will be back short to tell my bet. GL PS: Archaeus i noticed you're with Craiova so don't be mad at me, it's just my oppinion regarding this team!

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) My first pick is Arges-Poli Iasi.Arges had change the coach this week and they will be very motivated in this mach. The new coach is D.Munteanu former coach of Cluj.D.Munteanu is a very good young coach and he will be able to save Arges from renegation.On the other side Iasi are a good team but the situation on the club is very instabile. My pick for this one is home win. Sorry for my poor english!

PS: Archaeus i noticed you're with Craiova so don't be mad at me, it's just my oppinion regarding this team!
No problems mate. I'm not betting on them because they are my team, i bet on them because i think they can win. Alot of times i went against them, and i will do it again when i feel and know they will lose. This doesnt mean you shouldnt go with whatever you think and feel. This place is for sharing thoughts and inside knowledge so beeing against my pick is nothing to worry about. :ok Good luck with your picks, whatever they are, but i hope Craiova wins this one :lol

Re: Romania - Divizia A (12-15 Oct) Another big gane is in Vaslui.The home squad meet Otelul Galati. The Galati president was in the past the Vaslui president and this mach will be a big chanche for him to revange himself! I think this game will finish under 2.5 goals! :hope