"Trialling Something"

Revamped! Remember this thread? http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27484 Back to 'that software' for this. Differences are that all races have been included, with the following exceptions; (a) NO maidens, sellers, claimers (b) NO races where RPF of the fav is evens or below © NO race where there isn't at least 2 prev runs for all horses. The additional difference is that a large number of winners are in the 1st 5 in the RPF - in real life it's something like 60+% from the 1st 3 in the betting. As the software is supposedly suggesting which of the selections are the strongest, I am limiting the inputing for each race to just the 1st 5 in each races' RPF. I'm not sure how much of an effect (wrecking :lol ) on the original theories, so if you should want to follow this, tread carefully!

Re: "Trialling Something"

Monday 9th October 2.40 AYR Tipsy Prince 1st 7/2 :clap 3.15 AYR Scotland The Brave 2nd 4/1 :@ 5.40 WINDSOR Ten Shun 2nd 10/3 :@ 3 x 5pts singles * 3 x 3pts doubles * 1 x 1pt treble 25pts staked in total.
Scotland The Brave gets done on the line by a horse that shares its name with my neice! :wall

Re: "Trialling Something" Well I promised myself I wouldn't do this but the first day of all selections has done ok so far: 2.30 WINDSOR Oceana Gold :$ 2.40 AYR Tipsy Prince 1st 7/2 :ok 2.50 WOLVERHAMPTON Rose Bien :$ 3.15 AYR Scotland The Brave 2nd 4/1 3.35 WINDSOR Mull Of Dubai 1st 15/2 :ok 3.55 WOLVERHAMPTON Millenium Force 3rd 7/1 4.05 WINDSOR Charlie Tokyo 1st 11/2 :ok 4.20 AYR Hawkit :$ 4.30 WOLVERHAMPTON Cosmic Destiny :$ / Mynd :$ 4.50 AYR How's She Cuttin' 2nd 11/4 5.00 WOLVERHAMPTON Signal Hill :$ 5.20 AYR Toberogan :$ / Dispol Isle 3rd 10/1 5.40 WINDSOR Ten Shun 2nd 10/3 Just need to trap winners in the 3 top-rated selections though.