** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WSoP 2006 Coverage on ESPN2 now.....

Valiant23

Re: WSoP 2006 Coverage on ESPN2 now..... Cheers V it just sat there doing nowt for ages (oh at least a minute, which on the interweb is like DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS........) so I tried NBC figuring that must work and nothing there either! LOL there is the play button? (top right) do I need to click that as well or does it auto stream once you have chosen your station? Damo sorry to be a pain with the questions!:ok

Damo it takes time to start streaming, but what you get is the real time channel. I posted this yesterday around 7pm, so I would suggest having a look tonight (in case its every night) or on Sunday at around that time. Sorry I was unclear. :ok

Re: WSoP 2006 Coverage on ESPN2 now..... To play any of the channels you just need to double click the station icon. You should then get a message below the TV that says download XXkb/sec. Then (hopefully) the screen will be green ish and you will have sound. As the 'quality' goes up you should get a near perfect picture, although the sound is never A1 imo. Its possible you need to download some codecs (I don't know about them, but I can pretend too if you like!). What I did when having codecs problems was download a DivX bundle, and now I can watch pretty much anything. To see if its working I'd suggest clicking on something like HBO first. :ok

Re: WSoP 2006 Coverage on ESPN2 now.....

ESPN 2 schedule on 2006-09-25 All times are GMT

Next Day>>
18:00NFL Yearbook 2005 New Orleans Saints
18:30Billiards 2005 Men's Trick Shot Magic, Second Semifinal
19:00Bassmasters CITGO The Rock
20:00Bassmaster Legends
21:002006 World Series of Poker
22:002006 World Series of Poker
23:00Pardon the Interruption
23:30The Contender