Online Poker Rooms

deehell

Hi, Been Playing online for a few months now mostly at VC Poker in the 0.05 / 0.10 NL Cash Games. Anyway just a curiosity question, several poker sites have the same skins such as VC Poker and Doyles Room which is referred to as Tribeca Tables. Is this just the name of the software company that sets up the table design? Or is it a genuine network of poker sites. For Example if im playing in a cash game on VC poker is it possible that im playing some opponents who are sat down and logged into Doyles Room? Also can anyone recommended any other sites other VC ( Tribeca Tables ) where you can play 0.05 / 0.10 NL cash games, preferably with lots of bad players. Sites like Party Poker lowest stake games start at 0.25 / 0.50 Blinds which are a bit too much for my Bank Roll to take at the moment. Cheers in advance.

Re: Online Poker Rooms

Is this just the name of the software company that sets up the table design? Or is it a genuine network of poker sites. For Example if im playing in a cash game on VC poker is it possible that im playing some opponents who are sat down and logged into Doyles Room?
It's the same network, people at your table will be from any number of sites

Re: Online Poker Rooms Have you considered playing tournaments instead? Your money goes further in them if you're worried you're leaking money in cash games.... A couple of threads that you may find interesting..... How to Start Out in Poker without risking your own cash Stages of Development Games on Boss are notoriously bad .... especially at the 5c/10c tables. Boss sites include Virgin, poker.co.uk and Sporting Odds

Re: Online Poker Rooms Hi, If you want sites that offer micro limit nl tables there are a few. In no particular order.. Ipoker network (betfred, titan, cdpoker, noble etc) - games from 1/2c As GaF said, Boss Network, (sporting odds, Virgin, poker.co.uk) Poker Stars (games from 1/2c) Prima Network (32red, The Gaming Club, Stan James to name just a few) go from 5/10c I believe. There must be more. If you can stretch yourself a little bit further to play 10c/20c blinds then the vast majority of sites should be able to accomodate you Your only decision now, is which sites deserve your money. To help your money stretch a bit further, it well worth a look comparing which sites offer the best sign up bonuses and whether its possible/realistic to clear them on the stakes you intend to play Good luck

Re: Online Poker Rooms Thanks for the advice. Regarding tournament play I just cant seem to cut it, cash games have been a lot better. In the 0.02 / 0.04 NL ( 6 handed ) games I can turn out a small but consistant profit, I am just looking for a wider choice of tables to find the right game. It just seems that a lot of players Buy into these games with a few dollers and go all-In with anything. They find it impossible to put down a pair. Will be testing the water at 0.05 / 0.10c soon.

Re: Online Poker Rooms

In the 0.02 / 0.04 NL ( 6 handed ) games .... players Buy into these games with a few dollers and go all-In with anything
Yup - often players who play bigger limit cash or tourneys will sit down at a low stakes table if they're waiting for a tourney, bored, drunk or just wanna spunk away their last 2 bucks, so the money has no real meaning to them (after all, 2 bucks to someone who plays 100 buck tourneys is nothing). So you will get any two cards going all in. Annoying, and difficult if you're playing it straight. Obviously in the long run you *want* people there who drop money on rags, you just remember the joker who busted your aces with 67o for longer... I've gotta agree with the guys tho, tourney play (altho different) can be way way more profitable if working off a restricted bankroll. The amount of freerolls, small buyins etc across the sites is immense (and often they count toward ranking systems, like the PL focus games). Good luck :ok