J-League 16-17 Sept 2006

Saturday 16 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kyoto Purple v FC Tokyo (06:00 BST)2.623.302.60107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Oita v G-Osaka (06:00 BST)3.203.302.25106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Shimizu v Kashima (07:00 BST)2.003.403.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
C-Osaka v Chiba (11:00 BST)3.203.352.05110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Fukuoka v Yokohama FM (11:00 BST)3.203.352.15108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Nagoya v Niigata (11:00 BST)1.903.403.75109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Urawa v Hiroshima (11:00 BST)1.354.508.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 17 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kawasaki v Iwata (11:00 BST)1.663.505.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kofu v Omiya (11:00 BST)2.253.252.80111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: J-League 16-17 Sept 2006 I am considering taking the home win in Nagoya - Niigata because of teh decent form of Nagoya and the poor away record of Niigata (lost 8 from 11 matches). And of course JEF United Chiba with their great away record (won 7 from 11 matches) have a decent chance against bottom of table Cereso Osaka. Cereso seem to be improving slowly so I will look around for recent team information before I place the bet. The home win of Shimizu is rated above evens and there's some value in it because Shimizu is rock-solid at home (9 wins in 11 matches).

Re: J-League 16-17 Sept 2006 im on urawa reds -1.5, washington have been scoring lately..so i fance hi to get a few against lowly hiroshima. they also need to win to keep up with Gamba.gamba won their match earlier 2-0. tight title race expected... also on Jeff Utd Ichihara -0.5,due to their good away form...they are also playing against bottom team Cerezo Osaka.. i expect Jeff to win with the odd goal or two to clear the handicap. Happy punting...off to my football match now..good luck all

Re: J-League 16-17 Sept 2006 maybe i need to rest my J-league, Gamba win,urawa and Jeff utd loss. should have stick with 'Over' for Jeff. as i said before, JEFF UTD=OVER King hmm today, Kawasaki at -0.75 looks good. ______Team GP W D L GS GA PTS 03. Kawasaki 22 14 5 3 55 28 47 09. Jub. Iwata 22 8 7 7 41 31 31 03.Kawasaki home 5 4 1 24 14 19 09.Iwata away 2 3 6 12 19 9 J-League Head-to-Head : 2006 : Mar 25, 2006 Iwata 1 Kawasaki 2 2005 : Nov 23, 2005 Kawasaki 0 Iwata 2 Jul 02, 2005 Iwata 1 Kawasaki 2 Kawasaki last 6 League home games : 23 Aug 06 Kawasaki 4 Nagoya 2 12 Aug 06 Kawasaki 1 Yokohama 1 22 Jul 06 Kawasaki 0 Urawa 2 26 Jul 06 Kawasaki 3 G-Osaka 2 07 May 06 Kawasaki 1 C-Osaka 0 29 Apr 06 Kawasaki 2 Shimizu 2 Iwata last 6 League away games : 30 Aug 06 Hiroshima 2 Iwata 1 26 Aug 06 Ventforet Kofu 1 Iwata 1 19 Aug 06 Nagoya 3 Iwata 1 29 Jul 06 Shimizu 2 Jubilo Iwata 0 19 Jul 06 Omiya 2 Jubilo Iwata 1 12 Jul 06 G-Osaka 2 Jubilo Iwata 2 Gamba have already won their match. and are now five points ahead of Kawasaki. To keep tab with the leaders, Kawasaki will have no choice but to keep on winning. Kawasaki are already on a four-match winning streak,but some of the matches were rather close,considering three of the four won matches were away from home, Kawasaki will be in some really good mood when they go into the field, especially since Ganaha, Juninho and co are still delivering the goods. However, they will need to be very careful in their defense when they host Iwata. Jubilo Iwata were on fire last week… banging in seven goals against an inconsistent Niigata. Maeda and co looked great on that day but that was at home and this will be an away match for them. Away from home, Iwata are a pale shadow of their true selves. The last time they won an away match was way back at early April and after that it was either draw or lose. Iwata so far have seldom able to bring their home form to their away matches and this will cost them eventually. Now, Kawasaki are still in contention for the title as Gamba may slip up anytime and hence, they cannot afford to lose points. As for Iwata, they might look impressive in their previous match but they might have used up their scoring luck in that match too. So far, they have failed to repeat their home form in their subsequent away match and I don’t think this week will have much difference. Kawasaki will not have an easy time but they should be able to edge out their opponents to extend their winning streak