Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9

Super Ligi

Friday 15 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gençlerbirligi v Vestel Manisaspor (18:00 BST)2.253.352.95109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 16 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Denizlispor (17:00 BST)2.103.253.40108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Bursaspor (17:00 BST)2.203.303.10109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Kayserispor (17:00 BST)2.653.402.45108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST)2.253.302.80111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Besiktas (17:00 BST)2.103.303.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Ankaraspor (17:00 BST)2.203.303.20108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe (17:00 BST)7.504.251.45106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Trabzonspor v Konyaspor (17:00 BST)1.653.605.30108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9 2nd league

Saturday 16 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Akcaabat Sebatspor v Kayserispor (14:00 BST)2.503.302.60109%
Sunday 17 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Istanbulspor v Genclerbirligi Oftas (14:00 BST)1.903.403.60110%
Kasimpasa v Kocaelispor (14:00 BST)2.153.353.00110%
Mardinspor v Eskisehirspor (14:00 BST)2.203.302.95110%
Orduspor v Elazigspor (14:00 BST)1.903.303.60111%
Turk Telekomspor v Malatyaspor (14:00 BST)3.303.402.20106%
Diyarbakirspor v Samsunspor (17:00 BST)2.503.302.90105%
Monday 18 September 2006
Buyuksehir v Usakspor (18:00 BST)1.553.755.25111%

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9

Turk Telekomspor v Malatyaspor (14:00 BST)3.303.402.20
Superb ODDs for Malatyaspor... Malatyaspor is a southeastern team.. They are just relegated from TSL... They still have good squad and they are among the promotion candidates... Their forward Effa is a very good forward and i believe that if he wouldn't have dcypline problems he can easily play in a midtable France League 1 team... They won their 3 league matches.. They easily score but have some problems in defance... T. Telekom was a draw team last year.. They had a strong defeance but they could not score much last year. But this year their defensive strenght collapsed and they started to play poor matches... Telekom is an Ankara team... Small teams of big cities in Turkey has very few supporters and they are underdog on means of supporters in any match... On the other hand Malatya is a city where many of their people migrated to big cities.. They have very loyal people to their cities.. So this match cannot be mantioned as an away match for Malatya... I think Malatya can easily score at least 2-3 goals... Pick AW Stake 7/10 Pick over 2.5 Stake 8/10 Googd Luck

Orduspor v Elazigspor (14:00 BST)1.903.303.60
Orduspor is normally weeker then elazigspor... They are located in northern Turkey while elazigspor is in southeast... Elazigspor does not have good results at home on the other hand Orduspor is a good team at home matches... Last week Elazigspor had a difficult match against Kocaelispor and finished the macth with just 8 players... Ali Çevik, Cemil İbiş and Serkan Kılıç will be banned this week... They also miss their powerful striker Hasan Ozer... He is an ex-national team player and very important for elzigspor... He scored the 2 of teams total 5 goals... He is injured and won't play till the end of half season... Orduspor held a 1-1 away draw against difficult Mardinspor match... So i think it is time for win for Orduspor... Pick HW Stake 7/10 Good Luck

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9 Sivas - Fenerbahce Best bet of the week... First keeper Petkovic, important defender Hakki and forward Andersson are suspended for Sivas... They are weak...Now they are very weak... Pick: Fenerbahce to win Odd: 1.5 COnfidence: 10/10

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9 Be carefull for Çaykur Rizespor - Kayserispor match.Yes Kayserispor is better team but; kayserispor played uefa match with az alkmaar and i saw that players are very tired, and Rizespor changed their coach at midweek so their morales-physicologies are be well. Be carefull!!!

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventSivasspor - Fenerbahce
SelectionFenerbahce to win
Strength10/10
Date17/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetDirect @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningSivasspor has 3 valuable players out as they sent off in the last game. Fenerbahce will try to take advantage against Galatasaray and Besiktas as they are playing together

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9 Hello mates this is my first post here I hope I will help you guys with Turkish League.. First of all I should tell you that I'm a Galatasaray fan and a huge one so I will never comment on Galatasaray matches but I can give infos if you want. I have two bets for today Sivasspor - Fenerbahce Sivasspor is not playing like last season so far. They are one of my relegation candidates this year. They don't have the dangerous defensive team they had last year with lorant. Fenerbahce shouldn't be tired because of a 2-1 result against randers, if they are that's sad actually. Sivasspor got 3 red cards last week. Important players Petkovic the goalie, hakki the captain, and murat (their forward transfer from fener) are not playing today. They got heavy Servet (ex- fener defense known with a funny chase after shevchenko and necati :) ) in defense so they will give lots of leaks I think. They have Balili in forward which is a dangerous counter-attack player. Maybe fener can concede but I'm sure they will win this game against a weak half-sivas. this could be over 2.5 too but I don't bet over-unders. 7/10 confidence at 1.50 betdirect. Trabzonspor - Konyaspor Trabzonspor started playing better after their ex-coach Ziya Dogan returned back. This guy seems like he was born for Trabzonspor. They beat Besiktas at inonu in his first match and drew with osasuna because of two silly goals conceded by the goalie. I think trabzonspor should recover the wounds made by lazaroni so far and they should get to winning ways by winning this match. Konyaspor has nothing special away from home or against Trabzonspor so Trabzon should win this. 7/10 confidence 1.65 @ expekt

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 15-17/9 Not often I bet on Turkish league recently, (not enough time, busy and a crap computer) and I will continue the habit...But next weeks we may find some valuable bets hope! But here short comments about the matches today for the ones interested... Sivasspor Fenerbahce : Feel Fenerbahçe players will win this to stop the critics after Randers match in UEFA...They won 2-1 but received an early goal and the defence of the team is considered weak in the media...Yep, Sivasspor has some missings (goal keeper Petkovic, defender Hakki and forward Andersson) but Sivasspor is not having a great season compered to last one, has only 4 four points (1 draw, and a 2-1 victory) and those players were in the line up during this period....I agree that they are important for Sivas but their form is as bad as the team...The second goalkeeper may show a better performance easily than Petkoviç who's showing a terible performance lately, for instance...Carol Petze, coach, guess may field a defensive middle field and can get a draw here....who knows...no value for me.. Erciyesspor Gaziantepspor: The trend is on Gaziantep has here.. 6 points but they played good football, and the oppenents were top teams...Erciyes was the flash team of the last season, they play attacking, passionate football..And Gaziantep's Italian coach has skills to punish this style...Still anything can happen...But I feel we will see some goals here... Rizespor Kayserispor : An early coach change in Rize tough they were not playing that bad...Value is on Kayseri for the ones like risk.... Trabzonspor Konyaspor: No, Trabzonspor didn't solve the problems after Ziya Doğan's arrival as a coach...THye beat Beşiktaş away but 2-2 draw at home against Ossasuna showed that they need time! I Think they should backed at high odds, and oppesed at low....1.60 for them to win is not enough..Tough I don't trust KOnya's coach, HtoH's are not bad so I think we'll see a draw and I'll give a chance X2 at 2.02 Galatasaray-Beşiktaş: Normally I'd back Beşiktaş at these odds...This is a derby and underdogs's odds are tempting...Beşiktaş has skill, youth and passion too win but Galatasaray need desperately a victory to ease the pressure and they got talentto do that.... Good lUck