** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP (Beijing, Bucharest) & WTA (Bali) 11.09 - 17.09

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventPless - Kim
SelectionPless
Strength10/10
Date11/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 2.75 (Back)
ReasoningFor this odds I will try Pless here.He had really good US Open where he made it to the second round and he was eliminated by Roddick.I watched that match and I must say that he was rather good.He has for sure greater chance to win than bookies are suggesting.Kim is nothing special at the moment and this should be equall match.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventLu - Galvani
SelectionLu
Strength10/10
Date11/09/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.73 (Back)
ReasoningLu likes playing on hard and Asian players are always making good results when they are playing in Asia.Galvani is just an average player and he rather prefers clay than hard.His results this year are not impressive at all.I think that younger Lu will do the thing and he will win this one.

Re: ATP (Beijing, Bucharest) & WTA (Bali) 11.09 - 17.09 I know it's a bit of a late call here, but one selection for the China Open action tomorrow morning. Ramon Delgado vs. Alexander Peya A coin-toss match-up in terms of the betting here. Delgado has struggled on hard courts this year and is yet to pass the second round of any tournament on the surface this year, with a 5-11 record for the calendar year so far. He took a set off Davydenko in his last match in the opening round at Flushing Meadow but before that he was thrashed 2 and 1 by Marc Gicquel. Since Wimbledon Delgado’s only victories have been against Amer Delic, Peter Luczak and Harsh Mankad. Peya, ranked only 38 places below Delgado, has played at challenger level for most of the year but he has plenty of success in the tournaments. He has a 21-5 hard court record in 2006 as well as appearing in three finals and two semi-finals. He reached the semi-final in Graz in mid-August before then falling at the final qualifying round to Jeff Morrison. Take confidence and a winning mindset to come out in top in this match. Tip: Peya 7pts @ 2 (Pinnacle)

Re: ATP (Beijing, Bucharest) & WTA (Bali) 11.09 - 17.09 hard to say. he looked pretty good at the french open, reached the third round and lost to nalbandian in 5 but before that he was absolutely horrific. his only win was against a 15 year old kid in estoril. he barely won a set apart from that. I find it strange that he chose to play in bucharest rather than beijing. maybe he fancies his chances of doing well on clay after his run at the french open and waske is really bad on clay as well. so I dunno really, I think Turs will win but there's too many ifs, buts and maybes for me to be tempted to get involved at that price. Only bet I've done this week is Florian Mayer outright e/w. He's reached the quarters and semis in his last 2 appearances here including a nice couple of wins over Verdasco and Ferrer. He's been going well on clay recently winning 2 challengers, reaching the quarters in Stuttgart and the final in Sopot beating some really good players along the way(Calleri, Chela, Robredo, Simon). Basically he's been knocking on the door recently and with a fairly weak looking field he can make a breakthrough here and win his first atp title. Price was 9/1 on bet365, nothing special really.

Re: ATP (Beijing, Bucharest) & WTA (Bali) 11.09 - 17.09 Hi guys, Somehow it looks like the bookies get their prices right at Grand Slams. So it is easier to find some opportunities in smaller events. Anyway, after two weeks of US Open without any picks, we continue with the following bet: ATP TOUR, BCR OPEN, ROMANIA RAMIREZ-HIDALGO TO D C.ROCHUS @ 1.38 on pinnacle Ramirez-Hidalgo is having the best season of his life, reaching round of last 16 of the French Open, while C. Rochus is at his lowest point in some time. Rochus has won only 1 of his last 9 matches before coming to Romania and he lost to Ramirez-Hidalgo just two weeks ago in New-Haven. Ramirez-Hidalgo is for sure at his best on clay so after his hard court victory over Rochus and considering the total H2H of 2:0, he is a definite favourite in this one. www.WinningTipster.com