• 20:00 PokerRoom Poker Player Team Challenge
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds MTT League
    • 22:15 Mansion BB Freeroll

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September** The Mansion bumpf suggests that the prize pool is $3000 plus $5 x number of entrants (up to a max of $3000 extra) - so the prize pool SHOULD be $5125 plus $1000 bounty - for 425 players - or amn I misunderstanding? The lobby seems to suggest the prize pool is $3000 fixed.......

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September**

The Mansion bumpf suggests that the prize pool is $3000 plus $5 x number of entrants (up to a max of $3000 extra) - so the prize pool SHOULD be $5125 plus $1000 bounty - for 425 players - or amn I misunderstanding? The lobby seems to suggest the prize pool is $3000 fixed.......
Says each week they'll add to the following week's prize pool according to the number of players. So I think it will be $3000 this week but $5125 next week.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September** I may enter the Sporting Odds MTT league this month, I will be playing in the Pokerroom Poker player challenge and the Mansion Poker God tonight. If I am still in both at 9pm then will not enter SO as I cannot play 3 tournaments at once, if I have been knocked out of one then I will enter. I cannot vote above as I clicked the pokerroom and cannot add it on, will I still be able to qualify?

gaf?' date='was it pokerstars that had the HOSE game we had as a focus on a friday a little while back?,and if it was how about doing it again this week?[/quote'] We MIGHT have something else lined up ;) (which is why I haven't indicated a focus game yet), however if not it's a good possibility :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September** weren't to sure what thread to post this on, so i thought as its just happened, why not post it on, this 1, Poker 6(th) 8 (allin), maybe its my lucky day :hope Hand #410221347 at table: Table TH 245 Started: Wed Sep 06 20:01:39 2006 WillisSp is at seat 1 with 22.11 68allin is at seat 2 with 19.98 Shtirlitz is at seat 3 with 14.27 sackris58 is at seat 4 with 16.19 marcel 63l is at seat 5 with 5.97 68allin posts the large blind 0.25 WillisSp posts the small blind 0.13 WillisSp: --, -- 68allin: 10c, Qc Shtirlitz: --, -- sackris58: --, -- marcel 63l: --, -- Pre-flop: Shtirlitz: Fold sackris58: Fold marcel 63l: Call 0.25 WillisSp: Call 0.25 68allin: Raise 0.50 marcel 63l: Call 0.50 WillisSp: Fold Flop (Board: Jc, 9c, 5s): 68allin: Bet 0.25 marcel 63l: Call 0.25 Turn (Board: Jc, 9c, 5s, 8c): 68allin: Bet 0.50 marcel 63l: Call 0.50 River (Board: Jc, 9c, 5s, 8c, 8d): 68allin: Bet 0.50 marcel 63l: Raise 1.00 68allin: Raise 1.50 marcel 63l: Call 1.50 Showdown: 68allin shows: 10c, Qc (a straight flush) Mainpot: 68allin wins the pot of 5.47 with a straight flush (0.28 rake were taken for this hand) My best ever hand, just wish i was on a no-limit table now!

Nuking Hungarian after Hungarian in Safety and love when they swear at me :lol. Chip leader atm.
What a fun! Went out in 9th. Andy, once again :notworthy for winning this other day. What can you do with em when to your right sitting kedaru2 (sit out) and to your left kedaru3 :rollin. Oh, and one awesome hand. Guy calls for all his chips with 93o and beats AK with 4 of a kind :ok.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September** nothing but connection problems tonight :@:@:@ Just had to go all in with marginal hands on the end so out of SO and Pokerroom. Hope I get it resolved for the $3000 BB Mansion game :hope:hope Got to count my blessing though my kitchen roof could have caved in :\

Re: **Poker Wednesday 6th September** I think elmcroft is on a roll tonight, Hits the flush on the river against staffy. I raise his big blind for 600 with A-10 He re-raise, i call. A on flop, putting him on stealing his chips back as he has 10k:loon . or maybe he was thinking i was on a steal;) He turns over pocket Ace's. :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall . Was doing pretty well at that stage i was in around 14th position