Ice hockey - Czech Extraleague Fri 8/9

Friday 8 September 2006
AwayTieHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Trinec v Ceske Budéjovice (16:00 BST)2.154.102.55111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble Chance
Zlin v Vitkovice (16:00 BST)2.004.302.85109% Related markets...Match Result - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble Chance
Plzen v Slavia Praha (16:30 BST)2.404.302.30109% Related markets...Match ResultTotal Goals
Karlovy Vary v Bili Tygri Liberec (17:00 BST)2.404.302.20111% Related markets...Match Result
Pardubice v Vsetin (17:00 BST)1.404.855.25112% Related markets...Match Result
Sparta Sarpsborg v Znojmo (17:00 BST)1.654.503.50112% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Ice hockey - Czech Extraleague Fri 8/9 This is the very first round and can't say much, although Vsetin might be underestimated and might well spring a surprise @ Pardubice who just failed to make the playoffs last season - indeed the odds on the home win look terribly short given the fact Pardubice start slowly quite often, finished on a low last season and Vsetin has the widest foreign legion in the league (8 players) which makes them a bit unpredictable. Not buying Sparta at such a short price in the opener either. Zlin looks an interesting price in a local clash as they are a bit of a contender playing a newly promoted site (off the top of my head, but I believe I'm not wrong in this one);)