** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 I know that Kasimpasa is Recep Tayip Erdoans ex-football club where he played and it is true that Kasimpasa have help from Erdoan but you dont need to forget what is Samsun in turkish football and what is Kasimpasa...Kasimpasa will win some games in this league agasinst small teams but against teams as Malatya, Smasun , Elazig or Kocaeli they will have nt so many chance.. Bursa...you know how is hard play in Bursa..I remember when they won 5-0 over Galatasaray few seasons ago...they have two draws so logical there is a small chance for draw again..Last year SAKARYA won 2-1 in Bursa...so this time my coise is Bursa... thank you...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 Ankaraspor-Ç.Rizespor Both teams couldnt win a match until today.Ankaraspor have 3 draws and 1 loss also Rize have 2 draw 2 loss. At Ankara side we see 2 new signings.Midfielder Volkan Arslan from Galatasaray and forward Murat Hacıoğlu from Fenerbahçe.They were not always first 11 players at their ex-clubs.But how will they add something to their new clubs.I dont expect immediate impact from them.Also i see that Ankaraspor dont play good football. Çaykur Rize side signed Erhan Albayrak from Konyaspor.He is a good midfielder.He had played in Fenerbahçe 3 years ago.Also they have a striker Jelic.It is said that this striker is very dangerous.Also Altan impresses me always.Çaykur Rize have no squad worries.They are with full squad. I expect low scoring game today.Moreover ÇaykurRize have an ability to shock Ankaraspor in Ankara. Bet ÇaykurRize(0) 2.79 at bahsedeger.com

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 Bursaspor-Sakaryaspor This game is very hard to comment on.Everything is possible.But ex Bursa manager and ex Bursa forward and topscorer Okan Yılmaz are working for Sakarya success.Also their new argentinien striker Cangele is really very dangerous footballer.Today winger M'bayo is back for Sakarya.He is very fast footballers and keen on playing counter-attack.I suggest Sakarya(0) in a small stakes