** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9

Saturday 9 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Fenerbahçe v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST)1.176.5014.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Kayserispor v Gençlerbirligi (18:00 BST)2.003.353.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Denizlispor v Galatasaray (19:45 BST)6.753.751.60104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Sunday 10 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Caykur Rizespor (18:00 BST)1.853.354.35107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Besiktas v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST)1.703.754.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Bursaspor v Sakaryaspor (18:00 BST)2.253.352.95109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Gaziantepspor v Ankaragücü (18:00 BST)1.853.354.35107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Konyaspor v Sivasspor (18:00 BST)2.003.303.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap Result
Vestel Manisaspor v Erciyesspor (18:00 BST)1.753.304.50110% Related markets...Match Result

Re: Turkish Super Ligi Weekend 9-10/9 Fenerbahce may be in for a win to-nil as after two 0-0 away draws and only one goal scored all season Antalyaspor seem to be pretty tame in front of goal! However as Fenerbahce have scored 8 in two home games it's anyones guess as to what to-nil is most likely! 2-0? 5-0? I'll wait for our experts in this league!

Re: Turkish Super Ligi Weekend 9-10/9 Galatasaray have drawn their first 2 aways this season, but as Denizlispor have lost both their home games and haven't scored at home yet they'll fancy their chances in this one I think! 1.6 for this away may be a bargain - but I'm only taking this from the league tables so more research first of course!

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 2nd league odds

Saturday 9 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Eskisehirspor v Buyuksehir (18:00 BST)2.203.302.80112%
Gaziantep Bld v Diyarbakirspor (18:00 BST)2.003.303.25112%
Kayserispor v Istanbulspor (18:00 BST)2.403.202.60112%
Sunday 10 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Genclerbirligi Oftas v Turk Telekomspor (18:00 BST)1.903.303.60111%
Malatyaspor v Altay Izmir (18:00 BST)2.003.303.25112%
Mardinspor v Orduspor (18:00 BST)2.153.203.00112%
Samsunspor v Kasimpasa (18:00 BST)1.803.403.80112%
Usakspor v Akcaabat Sebatspor (18:00 BST)2.203.252.85112%
Monday 11 September 2006
Kocaelispor v Elazigspor (18:00 BST)1.703.404.30112%

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 Besiktas to beat Trabzonspor looks very likely on the strength of the league table but 1.65ish is a bit too skinny perhaps? and maybe Sakaryaspor can continue their astounding start to the season away at Bursaspor? I think this will be a tight game and the unders looks on here, 0-1 perhaps?

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 I can offer two games for betting this weekend. These are, Ankaraspor and Mardinspor. Ankaraspor transfered Volkan(Galatasaray) and Murat Hacıoğlu(Fenerbahçe) last week, in the last day of the transfer season. They have better squad and coach then Rizespor. It's time for Ankaraspor to win. On the other hand, the other game for betting is,Turkey Second League's sunday match between Mardinspor and Orduspor. Mardinspor has a better squad them Orduspor. Orduspor has defensive problems before this match. Three important defenders will not play because of injuries. Finally, Mardinspor needs 3 points much more then Orduspor and i believe they will win.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 Fenerbahce - Antalya: Yilmaz Vural...Yilmaz Vural...(Coach of Antalya) He worked almost all anatolian club and he always made upset against big team...No manner which team works which player he have.. He is interesting guy... Nickname: Big team Hunter... it is wise to watch this match without bet... Will Yilmaz Vural make a show at Fenerbahce stadium or will New Fenerbahce (with new transfers) make impact Denizli - Galatasaray Galatasaray playing good except one player... Hakan Sukur...He is out of form... Umit Karan come back with goal after long injury time 2 weeks ago..Good news for Galata to offense power... Will Denizli score against unbalanced Galata defence? May be yes..May be no... Galatasaray is BEST OVERish team at Turkey but not for this match... Denizli only have one player....Yusuf.... Last round; Denizli lost poor Trabzon.... Time to Galatasaray to win first away leage match at this season... Pick: Galatasaray to win Odd: 1.8 Confidence: 8/10 Besiktas - Trabzon: First sacked coach will be Trabzon's one.. Lazaroni... it is sure... He is not only person for unsatisfactory result... Wrong transfer politics for Trabzon... They have 30 winger 0 midfield :) Trabzon out of morale...Out of teamwork...Out of confidence... After last leage match against Denizli winning 1-0, their fan angry against them... Besiktas should win this one but odd is not satified me... Yes Trabzon at bad situation but they have crazy and interesting player...... They may show their skillfull face against Besiktas at match of week... No bet for me...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 i am Nostramadus :) Trabzon coach Lazorani sacked..:) New one ex-coach Ziya Dogan... Let see what he will do... Las post i said this match no bet.. Now it is sure that NO BET:.... i have only one week.... Galatasaray will win...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9

I can offer two games for betting this weekend. These are, Ankaraspor and Mardinspor. Ankaraspor transfered Volkan(Galatasaray) and Murat Hacıoğlu(Fenerbahçe) last week, in the last day of the transfer season. They have better squad and coach then Rizespor. It's time for Ankaraspor to win. On the other hand, the other game for betting is,Turkey Second League's sunday match between Mardinspor and Orduspor. Mardinspor has a better squad them Orduspor. Orduspor has defensive problems before this match. Three important defenders will not play because of injuries. Finally, Mardinspor needs 3 points much more then Orduspor and i believe they will win.
:welcome to the PL egeduku good info about the missing defenders :ok good luck with your picks! :hope

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 fenerbahce is this weeks' pick.their home games are played with great support. new transfers mateja kezman and deivid are so good in training performances(especially deivid).fb defence will be solid with lgano and edu. so handicap for fenerbahce will be a good pick. fb -1 also match will be over 2,5 goals. tumer and alex are great playmakers who will assist new strikers. also tuncay sanli is on fire and playing with great effort at home games. :clap

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 Beşiktaş's two important defender will not play in Trabzonspor match. these are İbrahim Toraman(suspended) and Gökhan Zan(injured). They are regular defenders(also talented)...On the other hand, Yattara from Trabzonspor is injured too. I am expecting over 2,5 goals from this match. Trabzonspor's new coach, Ziya Doğan, likes attack football and i am sure the players would like to show their highest performance in the first match with their new coach. Then, over 2,5 will be the appropriate choice from my point of view.

EventFenerbahce-Antalyaspor
Selection-1:0 home win (1X2 Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningAs i said in previously pick Fener wich is leading in Turkey with 9 points have 3-0-1 and tomorow at own Sukru Saracoglu stadium is waiting for new promoted ANtalyaspor wich have 0-3-1. Antalya tok 3 points but played three draws against teams as Rize,Sakarya and Konya and all of them drawed with 0-0. This time they will be punishemnt for this poor performance. Fenerbahce with new signed Mateja Kezman , Edu ,David and Lugano is waiting for new three points and i expect here a high home win with handicap.
EventFenerbahce-Antalyaspor
Selectionah on over 3 goals-pick:over (Asian Handicap)
Strength8/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.74 (Back)
ReasoningIn 5th round of turkish premier league Fenerbahce is waiting for Antalyaspor at Sukru Saaracoglu stadium in Istanbul. After 4 rounds Fener have 3-0-1 and only defeats had in last round before two weeks against new promoted Sakartaspor when Fener lost 1-2.But at this time Fenerbahce played in champions league qualifications and drawed 2-2 at home against Dynamo Kiev and eliminated from this ukrainas club.After that club made some big transfers coz this season is 100th year of Fenerbahce and they want win tittle in Turkey. New signed Mateja Kezman , Edu , David and Lugano will be ready for tomorows game but i dont know will brasilians coach Zico put them all in the game. New promoted Antalyaspor after 4 rounds have 0-3-1 but played against poor teams as Sivas, Rize ,Sakarya and Konyaspor. In last 10 meetings in previous seasons between this two teams Fener have 8-1-1 over Antalya.In Istanbul Fener have 5-0-0.Alo 5 of 10 games finished as over but in Istanbul 4 of 5 games wich played there finished as over.In all of this 4 Antalya scored a goal. So this time i expect a full stadium wich wil selevrate a new signed players.Also i expect a high performance from Fener after 2-2 against Dynamo and 1-2 against Sakaryaspor. I think that we will see a big number of goals here and i take over 3 goals...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 hi everyone.. ı ll give some info about the major games.. games are on sat. fenerbahce-antalyaspor: antalya side had a friendly with beşiktaş jk at the previous week and they won the match 3-1.. besiktas tried some young players on the pitch and line was destroyed by antalya..in 15 minutes time they scored 3! fenerbahce will enjoy new players on the pitch:kezman - edu - deivid and lugano.. lugano played for the team last match and will be his 2. one.. so edu and lugano will play for the first time! also appiah is back for the team..ı can honestly say that fenerbahce is equal to appiah! fenerbahce is surely the winner here but! antalyaspor is brilliant on the counter and ı suggest you to stay away on a side bet though ı believe fb will win.. here ı suggest you : over 2.5 galatasaray sk on the other side are real contenders for the championship..its true.. they play very offensive.. denizlispor is also seeking 3 points .. galatasaray is in a bad form 1-3-0.. they havent lose yet but won only one game.. no matter what home side do , they cant stop gs score.. but the main question is how many gs will score and how many they ll conceed? also gs side left players:ümit karan , okan buruk , carrusca in istanbul.. their left back orhan ak is also missing for this match due to injury..18 years ols ferhat will participate.. denizlispor on the other hand welcomes some forwards out of injury and their new transfer may take part..some guy unimportant.. gs , who loses control when they get back in the game is not going to be my choice.. what ı suggest is again:over 2.5 on saturday there is another match between: kayserispor-genclerbirliği.. ı suggest no bet here because of long reasons despite home teams great form.. good luck..

EventDenizlsispor-Galatasaray
Selection+1:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength7/10
Date09/09/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningIN the last round of last year Denizlispor drawed at home 1-1 with Fenerbahce and with this draw Galatasaray become a champion of Turkey and also Denizlispor secured own position in first league in this season too.So i think that today is payback time. Denizli is last in the table but played hard games agaisnt gaziantep , trabzon and besiktas..Also Galatasaray play this week first and maybe hardest game in champions league against Bordaux.GS will be withous Umit Karan wich is injured again. I think that Denizlispor will not lose this game..

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 ı suggested over in fener and it was ok.. but gs game ended in under (1-1) gs missed a penalty and denizli spent many opportunities.. anyway.. today we have a great match.. besiktas jk - trabzon sk.. trabzon board just sacked their coach lazaroni and broght back their ex-coach ziya dogan who used to play for besiktas and also is a fan of besiktas.. ziya dogan got really serious points from bjk so far with his teams under hi management.. bjk also misses right back toraman in this match while trabzon misses their powerhouse forwar - yattara.. trabzon side really tries some good things on the field and play nice counter-attack football but something they forget on the pitch.. its pressure and defence! on the other hand bjk plays very ambitious at home (not good but ambitious).. also you must see the support behinde them in inönü stadium!! you cant believe what is happening there , ı think its a preview of hell! bjk plays fast and consists of young players whereas attractive players take part like.. ricardinho , mattias delgado , kleberson etc.. in my opininon its a match that bjk will surely win! but what about the margin? ı suggest you bet on bjk and on over 2.5.. ı believe ziya dogan cant change the world at the first match.. vestel manisa - kayseri erciyes: manisa side lost a player for an undefinite time cos of a heart attcak on the pitch.. he was meduna and he meant lot to the team.. you should see manisa on the field how they generously spend goal positions.. moreover erciyes is a team that really is not so bad.. their experienced striker cenk is back after some problems with the coach and he really deserves anything with his football.. when ı first saw the odds ı couldnt believe .. cos erciyes has real potention to get someth.. out of this match.. ı think erciyes will not lose this match.. please check the odds that are given.. good luck..

EventSamsunspor-Kasimpasa
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningHere we are intresting situation in turkish second league. Home team Samsun play against Kasimpasa. Samsun is big turkish club wich years and seasons spent playing in turkish first league. On the another side Kasimpasa is small team from Istanbul wich came this year to turkish second league. Samsun after 3 games have 1-1-1 and 3-3 but they played hard games against Ordu (1-2) , Kocaeli (1-1) and Elazigspor (1-0).These are hard teams to beat. On the another side small club from Istanbul started same as Samsun and have also 1-1-1 with 5-4 and 4 points too.But they played 0-0 against oftasspor , 1-3 against Malatya and won 4-1 over Gaziantep bld.We can see that they lost in last away game agisnt Malatya 1-3. There is a big difference between this two teams and i expect that Samsun will win at home

EventMardinspor-Orduspor
Selectiondouble chance:Mardinspor to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.25 (Back)
ReasoningMardinspor wich have 0-2-1 and just 2 points in three games play at home against Orduspor wich have 1-1-1 in three games and 4 points. Mardinspor are tipical home team wich take a bigest part of points in home games.In last season they toke 30 of total 43 points at home and had 8-6-3 and just 23-14 in 17 home games. This year they played 0-2 against Istanbulspor and 0-0 against Istyanbul bld in away games and in only home game wich played drawed agaisnt Sebat with 1-1. Orduspor won 2-1 over Samsun in first home game and drawed 1-1 against koceali at home too.In away game they lost with big 0-4 against Istanbul bld.So Mardin succesed to take point from Istanbul against istanbul bld and orduspor lost 0-4 there. Also Orduspor have some injured players for this game but their coach Yucel Ildiz bolive that they will be able to take point here. This can be a clear home win but i will take 1x with full stake.

EventMalatyaspor-Altay Izmir
Selectiondouble chance: Malatya to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.23 (Back)
ReasoningMalatya have 6 points in three games and Altay have also 6 points in three games but Malatya played two away games and Altay played two home games. Malatya won in only home game 3-1 over Kasimpasa and Altay won 2-1 in only away game over Karsiyaka in izmir city derby. Looking for this stats i think that Malatya have big ambitions to come back to first league and i think that will not lose so easy points at home. Altay need to be very happy if take one point here.So i will take double chance with full stake

EventBursaspor-Sakaryaspor
Selectionhome win
Strength5/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningBursaspor after two drawd in two home games is waiting for first win at home in this season.They will play against Sakaryaspor wich made a great result in last round and won 2-1 over Fenerbahce. We can see that games between this two teams are very unpredictable: May 14, 2006 Bursaspor Sakaryaspor 1 - 2 Dec 18, 2005 Sakaryaspor Bursaspor 0 - 1 Feb 21, 1999 Sakaryaspor Bursaspor 4 - 1 Aug 29, 1998 Lig Bursaspor Sakaryaspor 2 - 1 But this time i think that home side will take all points. Sakarya will play with this team against Bursaspor: Martinez, Murat Duman, Clayton, Gökhan, Ergün, Musa, Hakan, Murat Erdoğan, Capurro, Cangele, Okan. Bursaspor will be just without goalkeeper Omer Catkic wich is injured but still all in team bolive that Bursaspor wil win here and take all points.

EventBursaspor-Sakaryaspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength7/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.09 (Back)
ReasoningBursa play at home against Sakaryaspor.I think that Bursa will be able to take first home win in this season but this will be hard game.Bursa will be withous goialkeeper Omer Catkic and i think that both teams will score here.I expect 2-1 or 3-1 win for Bursa here. May 14, 2006 Bursaspor Sakaryaspor 1 - 2 Dec 18, 2005 Sakaryaspor Bursaspor 0 - 1 Feb 21, 1999 Sakaryaspor Bursaspor 4 - 1 Aug 29, 1998 Bursaspor Sakaryaspor 2 - 1 we can see that 3 of their last 4 games finished with over. Sakarya have 2-2-0 and thisis great chance for them to lose all points.

EventAnkaraspor-Rizespor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength7/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 2.11 (Back)
ReasoningAnkaraspor will play against Rizespor. Ankaraspor will look for first home win in this season.Same as Bursaspor they played two home games and both drawed(Galatasaray 1-1 and erciyes 2-2). Rizespor have just 2 points in 4 games.(0-0 against antalya and 1-1 against sivasspor at home)So this two draws in first two games agaisnt two reams from second league is not so good.Rize will have hard season.Rize wil attack here for all points.It will be hard game,Rize bought 4 new players and they can suprise here. I will take voer 2.5 goals coz i think that both side will score here and i dont bolive that we will see a draw here again.

EventKonyaspor-Sivasspor
Selectionhome win
Strength8/10
Date10/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningKonya same as Bursa and Ankaraspor have two draws in first two home games.This time play agaisnt Sivas and i expect a clear home win here. Konya signed new players in this pause and here will play with this team: goalkeeper:Özden, defence: Yasin, El Saka, Erkan Sekmen, Da Silva, Middle: Sedat, Mustafa Er, Batista, Erman Ergin, Attack: Ahmed Belal and Eder Ceccon Volkan cekic is injured and Omer gundostu and tayfun turkmen are suspended. Sivasspor have 4 points in 4 games and losing both home games they succesed to make one win and one draw in two away games.This time will come back home without points.

fenerbahce is this weeks' pick.their home games are played with great support. new transfers mateja kezman and deivid are so good in training performances(especially deivid).fb defence will be solid with lgano and edu. so handicap for fenerbahce will be a good pick. fb -1 WONN also match will be over 2,5 goals.WONN tumer and alex are great playmakers who will assist new strikers. also tuncay sanli is on fire and playing with great effort at home games. :clap
Kezman and deivid didnt play well but alex deadly free kicks finished game:)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi and 2nd league Weekend 9-10/9 superb robijas great work.. ı dlike to help you on some decisions.. kasımpaşa is turkey s prime ministers team and gets so many help that we never bet against their rivals.. ı know samsun is surely better side but if the minister says no , then samsun cant win.. also bursa - sakarya game is a real though game and over 2.5 may be possible but ı think you should be carfeul with this bet.. because bursa cant score at home also sakarya close down well and sit back so strong.. for the second league ıd like to give you spme info: usakspor - akcaabatsebatspor: sebatspor s coach has just resigned from his work.. players havent trained during the week also some left the training due to money problems.. yet they have no new coach , besides these sebat players are travelling with no hopes at all.. good luck to you all , my friends..