** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

All New any price 5 DAY HANDICAP HURDLE SYSTEM

THE % MAN

This is the new 2006 -2007 5day Handicap Hurdle System that will be used from now until at least next April. This will include any horse up to 50/1 and as you can see will only involve horses that have ran within 5 DAYS. I do not wish to reveal the rules to the system and if you wish to follow it this is a Live trail and only horses named by me should be followed. This as a 236% + ROI for this year so far and as made excelent profits since 2003 and it must be STRESSED IT HAS HAD 2 LOSING YEARS SINCE 1997. Below are the winners SPs since the begining of 2006 and the ones that lost. L,w8/1,w2/1,L,L,L,3rd33/1,w16/1,L,W4/1,W2/1,W8/1,3RD14/1,L,L,4TH20/1,L,L,L,L,3RD8/1,L,L,L, W12/1,L,L,L,L,W5/2,3RD10/1 L, W33/1, 3RD7/1, L,L,L. Thats all the results since 1st of Jan to Aug 26th 2006 using my system selections only and the 20/1 4th was in a 16+runner handicap. This may be compleat rubbish from now on and it is up to you if you wish to follow this thread, EVEN WITHOUT THE 33/1 WINNER YOU WOULD STILL BE SHOWING GOOD PROFITS FOR THE YEAR. The origanal last year had some success but as I did not join the forum until the end of Jan and the weather was against us a lot of the time it did not show its true potential. THE % MAN :ok

• 3 weeks later...