• 20:30 Virgin V Points Freeroll
    • 21:30 Mansion Inside Edge Poker God

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd September**

The SpOdds Champions League games are the usual Sun/Tue/Thu at 20.00BST if you want to add them into the diary for the month.:ok
YOu're too fast for me Avon ;) Spotted it and just correcting :ok Notice virgin have their Freeroll for the $100k AND their V Points ..... difficult clash for people on Boss tomorrow........

Signed up for this forum challenge thing - that all we have to do til we get to register on Friday?
Yep - so long as you've received the confirmation email then you are "preregistered" - nothing to do till registration in the lobby opens :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd September** I just bubbled in the bubble! Shortstacked and shove with any two (a la Harrington) and walk into 2 better. Shame really cos had been previously only shoving with any half decent 2. Oh well nevermind, at least I've already qualified for next months! :loon

Ga? I've voted to play in the $100K and Vpoints freerolls on Virgin, but I've changed my mind and will be playing in the SO Champs league game. Sorry:$
No probs mate :ok If it does slip my mind and you're not in the table - please remind me :)

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd September** I've tried swopping from virgin to sporting odds before, and found that it takes too long, and results in me doing badly in all of the tournaments, so since there are two games on virgin (and i'm not planning on playing the champs league this month) ill just be playing there tonight :ok so .................................. no points for me today :sad

Guest gazza271

so since there are two games on virgin (and i'm not planning on playing the champs league this month) ill just be playing there tonight :ok so .................................. no points for me today :sad
same here mate, just the 2 virgin games and mansion poker god for me tonight, although will probably hit the spinpalace cash tables to build up the PP when I'm out of all the others........about half nine then :lol